Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I like the darkness again because it kinda allows the sea world shine from outside.

True.

Maybe I'm just prejudiced because I just finished playing a game that was quite dark. Bumping into walls and getting lost all the time stops being funny after a while lol.

I really don't like games or movies that are really dark. I know they do it for the ambience or to make things more scary, but I'm always like 'Fudge the ambience, I want to see what's going on' and turn the brightness way up.

Unfortunately there are some games that cheat and just have things outside a certain distance just be black screen.

Yeah I'm not to fond of dark game either. But I haven't played any dark game so I'm good... I think

What about movies? I really liked the latest Godzilla, but I wish they had put the lights on, especially during the fights.

In the cinema it was clear as daylight... But on TV not so much!

I didn't get to see it at the cinema T-T

At least Star Wars is still well lit.

Yeah.

Wait... Pete's Dragon starts today! I have to make a plan!

Yeah they made a live action kinda one.

It looks amazing!

Afternoon - how is everyone?

*huggleS* The same, it's been a crappy week at our department. Record attendances, mulitple traumatic deaths, and the death of one of our colleague's kids has made for a really bad seven days. And I was on for six of them.

Aw... that is really bad!

*huggles to make feel better*

No.

It's all in first person, which I can't really play because it makes me feel ill after about ten minutes.

Shame. It looks amazing.

*snugs* thanks guys. Lover's away for a fortnight as well, and today's the first year anniversary of Nan's death - and now I have to deal with a very troublesome member in the voluntary side of my life, so it's all a bit censorkip.gif** up today.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Aw... Sorry to hear things are going sideways Kestra! I do hope things get better!