Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hello Izzy!

Even though I had been off CPA for quite a while, I guess I could answer too - I'm not doing too well at the moment as I'm just wondering why exactly my friend decided to shame my maths skills and say I can't even do anything. It's weird how a little comment like that put my mind in shambles.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out food*

Have you all caught the April Fool's Day egg?

Hi Lagie! ♫ I already caught five of the new eggs and I'm looking forward to seeing them as adults. Hopefully they won't be too big of a prank, though. biggrin.gif

hi everyone

Today was such a fun day at school. English class was the best. The teacher tried to prank but she couldn't fool us. She said we were the only class who didn't fell for it or at least our reaction was not what she expected. Classmate also said the f word out of happyness and also puuuuuuuuuuuss............ We laugh.

How was it for you guys?

We don't really celebrate it here.

Psst, go check up what prank as a verb really means! xd.png

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out food*

Have you all caught the April Fool's Day egg?

Thank you for reminding me Lagie! Finally caught one.

So technology hates me - yesterday my Kindle broke, today my fridge-freezer totally died so now I have a month's worth of meat slowly defrosting...might be the need for a meat feast tomorrow.

Work was okay, saw my first GSW though I didn't get to treat it.

And no April Fool's at work today, which was slightly disappointing in a way. But given the stress one patient (and only one patient) gave me today I could have done with a laugh.

Edit: So, not a single person turned up for today's training. Not one. My only free weekend this month, which rather than spending it with my girlfriend I gave up to train new Youth Leaders, and not a single person turned up

Edit 2: On the other hand, I have caught up now on three years of naming and arranging dragons.

Edited by Kestra15

ohmy.gif Not ONE showed up?!? That bites.

Glad you're caught up with the naming.

I have 175 dragons to finish naming and then shift into their permanent spots,

and my laptop is dying to the point I don't even use it in the evenings any long.

And now, since I accessed my scroll from an iPad, I have the weird-looking new format, and all my descriptions with quotes in them are wonked up and will have to be resubmitted.

[As in: "When the weight of the world became too heavy, Atlas shrugged." Atlas heard these words while still an ungendered hatchling and thought they sounded cool. "I could do that," he thought to himself. Now Atlas spends his days shrugging whenever anyone looks at him and not explaining why. rolleyes.gif ]

...and no-one turned up for Day Two either.

*snugs Lagie*

I've had that happen to me before Lagie, I think that's the script version of the punctuation.

Good evening everyone!

Ugh I hate it when my body is in pain and I have no idea why!

Good evening Spirit and every one I hope your all having a better day then me...

How frustrating, Kestra, to have no one show up! That does bite when you are giving up your own time to the thing!

Lagie, hopefully things will work themselves out with your descriptions and you won't need to resubmit. It seems the mobile version is a bit wonky right now, so it may get fixed. Edit: Actually, I just looked at Atlas' description and it looks perfectly fine to me, so I suspect all will be well.

Spirit and Darien, I hope you are having a better day today.

High winds here today. Friend says that a neighbor's backyard trampoline just went flying. Yikes! Bright and sunny, though a bit cold and the wind makes it feel colder.

Edited by purplehaze

You're right, purplehaze! It's back to normal. biggrin.gif

*dances*

I'm melting. ohmy.gif

Hi Darien and hi everyone! Has something bad happened to you today? oAo

My Beretta 92s got stolen... mad.gif

That isn't good! From your home, or somewhere else?

Oh no, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. unsure.gif I can understand why you're angry.

Anyways, good morning people!

Oh my god!

The Ace Attorney anime opening is so camp! xd.png

Ugh... don't like that its in japanese though... he's not named Phoenix Wright in the japanese version... gonna get confusing... all I can hope is that the <OBJECTIONS!!!> sound good.

EDIT: OMG every name is different x(

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Good morning Spirit! Hi Marcus!

Man, I sure feel tired today. I'll go to sleep when I get home from school. >o>

Good morning peeps.

Had a sad weekend. Our nine year old Geman Shepherd had a fit and we had to put her to sleep.

Thats sad fort sad.gif

I know those feels, our german shepard (a bit older than yours) got a brain tumor and after several horrifying seizures (one of which was christmas morning) we put her down :'(

The vet reckoned that's what happened to Saska. It just came out of nowhere though.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear Fortune!!

*huggles*

Hi there Cotton!

Hi there MP!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Saska, Fortune. ;; I'll send you hugs to try and make you feel even a little better! *Hugs*