Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I just had a moment where I wondered what I'd do if kids through eggs at my car and I decided I'd get out grab the kid and make him lick it off... probably wouldn't happen that easilly though tongue.gif

Man I'm so hungry. Only eating my lunch now. Stupid ads that took forever to finish

Ahh gotta love some good ol' fish n' chips. It's a pitty where we used to live the local place was great! Now not so much... good pizza place though.

Sorry MP, but Spirit has officially overtaken you in usefulness. Her new form as a passive skill that restores HP to the entire party every round.

Do I get to do a lot of the fighting?

Lol it just occured to me that in the last images Fort posted, Chico's type was classified as Free

user posted image

I tell ya, trying to find an image that wasn't just pure fanservice but still held the same meaning was tough tongue.gif

Considering that you're the 2nd highest level (from what I gathered) I'd imagine you're a prominent fighter Kestra.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Kestra is second best fighter yes o3o

In fact he won the Gold Cup for me when Spirit got knocked out. Also, he unlocks more combo attacks than anyone else so far xd.png

*mooches*

Makes sense he's a clock, he can slow time and strike multiple times making a single attack seem like multiple or for others it would appear that his combo is incredibally strong!

You know it is strange that Chico doesn't have a type :/ I thought everyone had a type.

Keep up MP. Kestra is giant orange dinosaur again now o3o And Chico is giant Data/Earth yellow dinosaur. tongue.gif

You haven't posted any more pictures how was i supposed to know tongue.gif Still Greymon or has he leveled up to metal greymon?

I mentioned it in the post where I posted you as a tadpole.

Greymon. Kestra doesn't meet the requirements to go any higher yet.

Oh I've forgotten about that by now, I've just been looking at the images biggrin.gif

See if he can make it to Rise Greymon! I believe in you Kestra... though I'm not sure of Rise Greymon is in it :/

I have no idea who that is O.o

I only saw the first two seasons of the TV show xd.png

And I only played the first PS1 game.

I am so glad none of you guys need to poop every five minutes.

Ahh the playstation games :/

I watched seasons 1 and 2 but 3 is my favourite by far (the one terriermon is a main character in)

I started watching the 5th (?) season recently cause my brother harped on about it and with you and him playing cyber sleuth i got in a digimon mood. The main guy has an augumon but he doesn't digivolve into normal greymon, it's Geogreymon and then rize greymon... which is sorta like a semi-mecha (think gundam) as opposed to a cyborg like metal greymon.

Well it's still a different style of augumon, different voice actor too.

I recomend the 3rd season tamers biggrin.gif It's a lot more serious than the 1st too (wasn't that popular because of it either) and it takes a little while, but once things get serious it's really good.

I've got the first two seasons of Digimon on my laptop... Still need to re-watch them

*snugs a Lagie*

Lagie is a puppy again btw.

I have so many things to play and watch xd.png

I got placement tomorrow... I realise I'll probably enjoy it but I still don't want to go o_0

Kind of like 'I love my job, but I hate the place where I work'? tongue.gif

Which is how I feel more and more about where I work.

One of my shop volunteers thought we were a government organization because our staff have the same attitudes as most of the civil service employees. rolleyes.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I managed to get all 60 Easter eggs using an iPad; my laptop is taking way too long to load DC pages.

I'm a puppy? huh.gif Cool. *snugs Fort* Hello!

I was happy to see dogs in this year's eggs. smile.gif

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

I'm still catching the easter eggs T.T DC is playing fair with me!

Lagie is a puppy. You were a cat for a little bit, but now you are a puppy again. o3o

I think I have all the eggs.

Nah Lagie, it's more like, I hate the process of actually going there, getting dressed properly, driving there, making sure I'm on time. If I could just teleport behind the counter and just get started without having to talk it would be grand... also if I didn't have to wear my uniform tongue.gif

But placement is no longer tomorrow but today and I think it's about time I went to bed.

It always surprised me that Gatomon was a Champion and not a Rookie :/