Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

For a while I didn't know that a terrier was a dog, and he looks like a bunny (not to mention being identical to lopmon who is a bunny) so I thought he was a bunny!

I just got some Lindt stuff... which isn't that great cause I would've preferred cadbury and I'm not a fan of most chocolate fillings (which lindt is heavy on)... or dark and white chocolate tongue.gif

God I started watching a digimon anime yesterday, but then I got caught up reading the manga for an anime I finished recently, now I started a new anime... but also started reading the manga's spinoff series tongue.gif

Hey there Cotton!

Dang... I work everyday on the PC but always on Sunday's when I play games my hands get sore!

Hi Spirit!

For today, it was rare for me to talk even a little in the group chat in skype. blink.gif I guess I'm starting to feel like I belong.

I wanted to say that I was really surprised to see spirit and fort on here during the weekend.

Wow... its not even 11, but it feels so late.

I'm glad you like being a orange dinosaur Kestra, you got a little bigger o3o

user posted image

Hmm. I have pink cheeks. tongue.gif

Happy Easter, CPA! cool.gif

I hope everyone is enjoying this fine Sunday and having fun collecting Dragon Cave Easter eggs!

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and her aunt's cheese scones*

user posted image

*latesnugs Lagie Hello*

Those brownies look nice o3o

Nearly everyone in Digimon is back in a form they've had before. Lagie & Vang are Rookies again, Kestra is back to being giant orange dinosaur and Chico is giant yellow dinosaur. Ony two of you have new forms, Spirit & Marcus.

user posted image

user posted image

And yes Spirit, I know you end up doing most of the work, but you have the highest speed, so you get more turns. Do you really have to give me this look after every fight?

user posted image

I am the eggman... siiiigh, they are the eggmen... siiigh, I AM THE WALRUS!

Or a tadpole... tadpoles are alright.

OMG Spirit is one of the villains from digimon tamers ohmy.gif And the digimon movie ohmy.gif But also one of the good guys from digimon tamers ohmy.gif and one of the good guys from the digimon movie ohmy.gif

Sorry MP, but Spirit has officially overtaken you in usefulness. Her new form as a passive skill that restores HP to the entire party every round.

I never once doubted she was more useful than me honestly. she's an ultimate tongue.gif

Though how many virus' do you have? If you reach the point in the game I want to become Gallantmon! (One of the most powerful virus digimon in the game guaranteed!) Though he is pretty end game :/

Happy Easter Monday, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out pastas with assorted sauces and toppings*

I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

How many of you have it off? unsure.gif

You could come hang out with me, Spirit! smile.gif

I have an extra day off (well-needed at this point!).

I feel yah spirit uwu

It's also a little harder for me since I came off of a con (con depression isn't too bad though since I wasn't too involved)

You know I would Lagie... but someone has to bring out the newspapers.

Hi there WS!

Con?

Good morning peeps!

(I don't want to be at work either!)

No new Digimon pictures today. I didn't play enough to evolve anyone lol.

I got placement tomorrow... I realise I'll probably enjoy it but I still don't want to go o_0

Caught my 2nd and 3rd legendary fish in Stardew biggrin.gif The best part about it was when catching the 3rd I caught several other rare fish in the process raking in a lot of dough!

Blast I wanted more digimon pics... I was thinking, it's strange how some digimon they evolve to champion then ultimate and the form looks like what they should be evolving to, clearest example is agumon, Small orange dinosaur -> big orange dinosaur -> big orange dinosaur with metal armour. But in all the games digimon can digivolve into things that just don't make sense, like I was a little otter, ordinarily I would've digivolved into a walrus, but instead I become a giant sea snake, then I de-digivolve into a tadpole! Like it just doesn't make sense.

Hey MP!

Most of the Digimon's have several options to chose from when devolving and evolving, as long as you meet the requirements (like the Digimon has to be a certain level, or have an attack value of 50, or so many ABI).

I'm trying to expand my 'pokedex' as it were, and give you guys a wide range of skills to chose from (learned skills are kept between forms), so you are evolving all over the place. Spirit will probably be a bird next time you see her o3o

Hi there MP!

@Fortune: Noticed it this morning when you came on 10am my time and not 11am xd.png

Typical, new MLP season + I was watching a digimon anime... but I just feel like re-reading a manga.

Do either of you ever have times where you just imagine doing violent things in specific detail? I had one when I was driving home from the shops today :/