Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Nearly lol.

Chronic fatigue syndrome. It's a condition that leaves the suffer mentally and physically exhausted pretty much all the time. I'm only a mild case, but what energy I do have I tend to burn though pretty quickly.

That's why I tend to go quiet mid-afternoonish. I'm still here, I just can't work up the energy to post.

I have a couple of friends in Vancouver with it. It just seemed to fit Cuffs so well.

*poofs to go and change and then head to work for the meeting*

Bye!

*knows everyone basically left*

I just finished watching Iron Man 3 on my laptop for the 5th time. I'd forgotten the movie existed.... so since I watched 1 and 2 Sunday, i figured I needed to see if there was a third lol

I'm on spring break but staying at my college dorm to get work done. Out of the 7 people on my floor still here, I'm the only one awake xd.png

So my day goes pretty well so far. Hoping somebody might wake soon and maybe pop in the main lounge to say hello or something.

How goes everyone else's day? I hope well smile.gif

I'm now watching The LEGO Movie for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time.

The staff meeting was ... interesting. We have a lot of very angry junior staff members, who for some reason think management should be taking turns mopping floors. Weird.

I'm now watching The LEGO Movie for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time.

Spaceship spaceship SPACESHIP!

I actually remember having my own Benny in the early nineties. And just like Benny all I make with Lego is spaceships and space-stations.

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

It's a short week so I have to do a lot of work... Public holiday's kind mess with our productions

For a brief moment my rp got more people looking at it but I think it's stopped now tongue.gif

I liked building the ordinary lego builds but once i got enough pieces I'd pull them apart and make my own stuff smile.gif

Don't worry... Someone will let you know if something ever happens to me xd.png

Hi there MP!

Oh heck. I forgot all about Rapture O.o

It's okay, I just started dropping the first bombshell so hopefully you and Spirit will have something to help kick-start your mojo.

*huggles Spirit and mooches Fort*

Don't worry MP, as Fort and I can tell you keeping RPs going can take a lot of work, and I don't think it's all the fault of the GM if one falters or stops.

Edited by Kestra15

I posted o3o

Yeah if people lose interest then there isn't much you can really do. Real life comes first.

Dang I also forgot about Rapture... I also forgot what my character was doing xd.png

I'll have a look at it soon. Still got a lot of work to do!

Dang I also forgot about Rapture... I also forgot what my character was doing xd.png

I'll have a look at it soon. Still got a lot of work to do!

It's a new day, so your character is waking up/eating breakfast tongue.gif

I saw Fort smile.gif

Edited by Kestra15

I mean I made an OOC page in the freeform section to have it moved, and two people said they're interested but I think thats just cause it was in freeform tongue.gif

I was suppose to do something now... but I kinda forgot xd.png

Got distracted by food!

Oh noes. Month end is starting today T-T

Eight days in advance? tongue.gif

We have Friday and Monday off, and two of our team are off next week.

So yeah T-T

Morning peeps!

Is this the first job of said junior staff?

No. Their primary duties are cage cleaning and animal feeding. Each staff member at that level is assigned one day per week to mop the reception area floor before the start of afternoon clinic.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*laughs at Mr. Kestra's spaceship response* xd.png

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and hard-boiled eggs*

It's my last morning at this house, so don't be surprised if I vanish again after today.