Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm not just going by looks MP. It's about the personality I want them to portray, which would be hinted at in the forms they chose to take.

One of my pet peeves about modern views of greek mythos is that many people screw with how the gods were seen. Hades is a 'bad guy' and Zeus is a heroic father figure. That's not how they were at all.

Hades was actually one of the most benevolent gods, and a total dork/sweetheart. Zeus was a serial rapist. Poseidon was nearly as bad. My movie would show that.

Eh I can't really join this conversation much.

My knowledge of actors is super bad. I usually have to know in what movies they played before I know who we are talking about xd.png

Zeus wasn't a rapist, he just really got around :/ He was a shapeshifter, thats how he got in so many womens pants.

And Poseidon was the most antagonistic of the three, Hades only real bad point was that he kidnapped his wife but that was cause he was lonely and only had a dog for company sad.gif

Man I'm glad I brought the left over baby potatoes with me today... I'm having a serious munchie attack at the moment

Good morning, CPA!

Looks like this conversation is all over the place . . . from Greek gods to potatoes! laugh.gif Never know what you will find here!

Potatos don't grow until summer though and it's mid autum tongue.gif What I need is to try and get in one more harvest of pumpkins... those were worth a tonne.

Zeus was a rapist MP. If you assume the form of someone else to trick someone into having sex, that's called rape by deception.

And yes, Hades did kidnap his wife/niece, though in some versions he actually wooed her and convinced her to come with him of her own accord. Either way, he was still the best of the big three (which doesn't say much for the others!).

I may or may not be having roast potaoes tonight. Depends xd.png

Hey Purple!

Fair enough.

I feel no need to call any of the couples brother/sister/aunt/nieces/uncles/cousins... everyone in the greek pantheon is related tongue.gif

Yeah, I guess if I actually used all of the family title to describe a relationship between any two gods, then I'd run out of post space xd.png

Now I wait.... for art class to start.

Sadly my one friend wont be joining me... going to feel so alone T.T

*sends her Fortune Fairies to keep Spirit company*

Just don't let them near the glue paste.

And Louise is born happy.gif

3,5 kg with redish hair xd.png

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

Congrats biggrin.gif

I somehow managed to spend 16hrs in bed, which is good since I'm back on nights for two shifts and needed to wake up late. Like Spirit, I had a lot of end-of-the-world dreams, but that's fine - those are my favourite kind.

I can summarise Greek mythology in four words: Unfortunately, Zeus was horny.

You think Mr. Ramsay will protect me from the thugs that kill off the jurors in this country?

Potentially. Sadly the jokes I would make about how he could save you would invoke a lot of Mudkipz on this site.

Edited by Kestra15

Congrats biggrin.gif

I somehow managed to spend 16hrs in bed, which is good since I'm back on nights for two shifts and needed to wake up late. Like Spirit, I had a lot of end-of-the-world dreams, but that's fine - those are my favourite kind.

I can summarise Greek mythology in four words: Unfortunately, Zeus was horny.

Potentially. Sadly the jokes I would make about how he could save you would invoke a lot of Mudkipz on this site.

huh.gif Really?

And yay for sleep!

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Going from 6:30pm yesterday to 3:30pm today with no sleep was an experience.

How's everyone doing this evening?

Morning Fort. I'm off to bed sadly. *snug* Have a good day!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

KESTRA!

*huggles*

Sleep well!

*huggles Spirit* Have a good day!