Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Kat: It's an Artemis Fowl reference, you wouldn't get it.

Darien: The time you said you were 6'2", went to school in Japan, and were forced to work at one of the club's cafés at the cultural festival, for example.

Ooohh, that explains it then. u v u I wouldn't get it, true, since I've actually read just one of the books, hehe.

I dont want to go to school tomorrow. I have block days for the entire month of october which means each class is 90 minutes long. Its because theres testing going on and the test needs more than one normal class periods time. One of my classes ususally meet in the computer lab because the class requires everyone to have a computer, but since all the testing is going to be done on the computer my class will basically not be getting anything done until November.

Darien: The time you said you were 6'2", went to school in Japan, and were forced to work at one of the club's cafés at the cultural festival, for example.

I'm 6'2" and I did for one year go too High school in Japan as an Exchange student 83&84, will yes in a way I was, but end the end it was a lot of fun... tongue.gif

Edited by Darien

Ugh! Ninety minutes is tooooooo long for anyone to sit in one class! And losing a whole month of a class is hard to justify just so some other people can be tested. I really wonder about our education system. (I'm assuming you are US, which may be mistaken.)

My sister is lucky. Her school is doing this testing thing too but this is her last year. I still have like 6 years after this one.

Good ship, Dor! xd.png

Alrighty. Logging off now. Bye-bye! See you when I'm able.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Alrighty. Logging off now. Bye-bye! See you when I'm able.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Bye Lagie...eats a brownie... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... biggrin.gif

@Darien: pretty good I guess. it's a bit too chilly for my liking though uwu

@Spirit: yeah, me neither u_u

@Dor:........

@lagie: omg brownies *omnoms*

I'm glad too hear it was a fun part Spootedleaf...

@Darien: pretty good I guess. it's a bit too chilly for my liking though uwu

Its been chilly here today too...

@Darien: yeah, debating whether it really is time to turn on the heater.....then I realized September's almost over and maybe I should; still haven't done it though uwu

@Spotted: who?

@Darien: yeah, debating whether it really is time to turn on the heater.....then I realized September's almost over and maybe I should; still haven't done it though uwu

I'm done with debating, its cold out side here I turn on my heater last night, it feel so good...

Hi guys, I'm feeling better now. The shock and pain has eased.

I think I missed something? You okay?

Hello CPA! :3 How's everyone been doing? :3 I apologize for not posting here lately, had to replace the charger for this tablet/notebook, I couldn't post as much using a cellphone ^^;

I'm done with debating, its cold out side here I turn on my heater last night, it feel so good...

hehe, well, I'm in the northwest. doesn't really get as cold as central/east coast =w=

it was pretty clear today, wonder if that had anything to do with it (no clouds to keep the heat in). it's warmer right now which is a bit weird since it's night. don't think it's very cloudy out either right now....

Hello CPA! :3 How's everyone been doing? :3

Hi!

I'm not doing so good today because of some friend problems, but other than that, I'm fine. n v n How about you?