Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out flarn*

It's a Minbari food from Babylon 5.

Slow internet here tonight is driving me nuts.

A friend and I went to the The Intern this afternoon. It's very good!

(We're planning for Hotel Transylvania 2 next weekend.)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. My party is still here. My actual birthday is on October 1st but I can't have a party in my actual birthday because its a school day and I'm going out of dtown on the day after

I feel like I hurt my wrist when I was bowling today because I let go of the ball wrong on one of the rounds when I was bowling and my wrist like bent back or to the side. It's been hurting since it happened.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. My party is still here. My actual birthday is on October 1st but I can't have a party in my actual birthday because its a school day and I'm going out of dtown on the day after

Your birthday is the same as my son's. biggrin.gif

Morning to you too, Spirit!

Oh man, I have these morning tangles in my hair again, even though I brushed them before I went to sleep. u v u"

The new My Little Pony movie was my favourite so far smile.gif Liked the character development that occurred in it and although my hopes for the ending were wrong... it was sorta what I was hoping for.

I almost forgot that I have to go to the youth clinic (I have no proper English word for it, but it's the place where a psychologist speaks with the youngsters who cause worry in their school nurse and parents) again on Tuesday. >o> Glad I remembered.

Oh how I hope I could tell the psychologist how I actually am horribly lonely.

I just saw all the birthday messages so I assumed it was xd.png

Oh well an early birthday wish it is xd.png

*hugs Kat* Therapists are evil, I know. I wish I lived near you so I could stop by and throw cookies at you until you felt better, but I can't. (Where are you anyway? Russia?)

*hugs Kat* Therapists are evil, I know. I wish I lived near you so I could stop by and throw cookies at you until you felt better, but I can't. (Where are you anyway? Russia?)

*Hugs back* They're not so evil but I find it kinda difficult to talk to them. Cookies would indeed be nice, though. n v n (Pretty close to Russia actually, as Finland is one of the neighboring states of Russia)

*Hugs back* They're not so evil but I find it kinda difficult to talk to them. Cookies would indeed be nice, though. n v n (Pretty close to Russia actually, as Finland is one of the neighboring states of Russia)

I just really feel uncomfortable around them, like they say it's confidential and stuff but you feel like they're judging you on the inside. (Yeah I guesstimated based on the difference between our times and my minimal knowledge of time zones)

Edit: Yeah, I'm still sick

Edited by Dorchadas

I just really feel uncomfortable around them, like they say it's confidential and stuff but you feel like they're judging you on the inside. (Yeah I guesstimated based on the difference between our times and my minimal knowledge of time zones)

I always get that feeling too, it just won't go away even though the psychologist says she only wants to help. u o u I feel like I am the one repulsive thing that people judge behind my back.

(Well that was really close then! Finland and Russia might actually have the same time zone, if I remember correctly)