Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

OMG it's puff the magic dra- oh wait it's fortune :/

Haha just kidding, hello biggrin.gif Good luck with all the work

Good morning, Fortune!

Hi Marcus!

How come I've been unusually sleepy for the whole time this far? It must be the effect of Monday...

Is it still morning for you Fortune? Well, good morning anyway to you and to Marcus and Katt and anyone else who stumbles by on a Monday morning. wink.gif

Sorry about the friend problems, Katt. I hope they get resolved so all is well again.

*leaves granola bars and cocoa for everyone*

Todays bloodbowl was interesting :/

I conceded, then again, then they conceded, then another concede, than I conceded. Then I went back and played against the first guy I conceded to and won 3-1 in a really satisfying game smile.gif

So happy, I'm pulling off elf stuff (passing the ball a long way) with a Chaos (mainly injure) team biggrin.gif Haise Sasaki and Levi [spoilerS] are my dynamic duo who pull this off biggrin.gif

Sorry about the friend problems, Katt. I hope they get resolved so all is well again.

I really hope so too, because if he decides to get the heck away from me, I'll be stuck with just a one friend whose feelings about me are pretty much unknown. I still think she considers me her best friend, but she's gotten kinda distant lately. To be honest, I'm worried about my social life.

Hiiii Dor! (✿◠‿◠)

hehe, well, I'm in the northwest. doesn't really get as cold as central/east coast =w=

it was pretty clear today, wonder if that had anything to do with it (no clouds to keep the heat in). it's warmer right now which is a bit weird since it's night. don't think it's very cloudy out either right now....

Its cloudy and windy here today, its 76F out side. I wish it was a little warmer here, about 95F would be nice...

Kestra's Top Tips: Do not slice your thumb with the veg knife.

In other news, hope Month End is going well Fort!

*snugs for Fort, Vang, Spirit, Lagie*

Hraghhmerfraggereder

I'm doing Mafia in another forum and all the logic is contradicting and I can't make sense of anything ~~~~~

I just made that sound irl and it pleased me

I should be studying for an exam again, but I can't because my head feels so terrible and I almost can't keep my eyes open. Snif. ;;

Evening everyone!

I'm feeling so ugh! Stomach is aching! My eyes is itchy! Nose bleeding from blowing the whole day!

Not my day!

I wouldn't be so sure it's because of sick, it might just be a light migraine or lack of sleep. u v u

Evening, Spirit!

Edited by CottonKatt

Everything sucks.

I hate my life I hate being a cripple. I'm not even sure if I'll get disability, but since my symptoms are getting worse and walking everywhere and taking the soda and junk food out of my diet isn't helping me loose any weight I'm screwed. Now I'm getting punished academically too!

Hey there MP!

Yeah been distracted a bit actually!

I think Fortune has month end this week!

Hey there Darien!

How's it going?

Edited by DragonSpirit009