Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Out of high school but not in college. I gotta get a job first cause I can't pay the fee for SATs right now.

And I graduated last June but thanks anyway! happy.gif

I got a loan to pay for all my uni fees, though it means I'm gonna be in debt for quite some time when I start earning :/

I still find it weird that school ends in june, even if it for your summer, seems to make more sense for it to end at the end of the year i.e nov/dec

Not to me. We get the nice warm summer off and stay inside learning during the cold.

Well....the supposedly warm summer anyway. It varies.

Yeah I recall you telling me that the reason it ends is because of summer harvest fort... its just the school year taking place over two years just seems odd to me :/

Good morning, CPA! (well, it is morning here anyway)

Good morning, Purplehaze!

It's pretty much almost evening around here, I think 4pm counts as afternoon, right?

Could I have some cake too? (◕ヮ◕)

@Fort... is it bad that I don't know what you're talking about xd.png Talk about short term memory tongue.gif

I'm awful... oh well.

Had to go to the shops and help my mum.

We're going to Yzerfontein tomorrow and we need to get everything ready before we can leave

Yes MP. It's terrible. I shall never forgive you o3o

What are you going to do there Spirit?

Evening peeps. Guess who has a new laptop? o3o

OuO Congratulations!

I have some brownies. Peanut butter brownie.

I'm sorry fort sad.gif please I offer you all the souls I've collected in my travels.

*empties small bag of dementors*

I'm sorry fort sad.gif please I offer you all the souls I've collected in my travels.

*empties small bag of dementors*

Mmmm......yeah okay then.

*hoards souls*

I'll let you off this time.

VANG!

*snugs*

user posted image

hey guys what do you think?

I think it's amazing! I really like how you drew all the scales too. smile.gif Are you planning to color it?

considering that it's a white dragon probably not, I don't think I could get the shading right without turning him grey.

EDIT:

yea it's a him, my male dragons have all the horns and their crest starts at the nose , females it starts behind their eyes at the cape of the neck and have no horns at all

Edited by Kiti

Sure, can you send me several dozen puppies? =D

Here you go! smile.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's raining again.

Nice dragon, Kiti!

considering that it's a white dragon probably not, I don't think I could get the shading right without turning him grey.

EDIT:

yea it's a him, my male dragons have all the horns and their crest starts at the nose , females it starts behind their eyes at the cape of the neck and have no horns at all

Oh, that makes sense. However, colored or not, I really like the result.

The crest is a really nice touch too, it also gives a feeling of realism when there's diversity between the genders.