Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hey there Cotton!!

Oh Fortune... I applied for a credit card today O.O I'm not sure if that was a wise choice!

As long as you don't go over your limit you should be fine Spirit!

Does that mean you can now buy things off the PSN store?

Hey there MP!

@Fortune: Yeah I can hopefully. I just waiting to receive a message some time next week that I can pick it up.

The woman was shocked to see what limit the bank wanted to give me.... I nearly passed out as well. Then I told her to lower it!

Yeah a high limit isn't really very good. It just tempts you to spend money you don't have D:

Hopefully that limit will be enough for when I want to travel overseas. Of course I will save quite a bit as well but my friend said if you have to pay for something its better using a credit card cause the cost will be less

Hopefully that limit will be enough for when I want to travel overseas. Of course I will save quite a bit as well but my friend said if you have to pay for something its better using a credit card cause the cost will be less

Huh? How so? As opposed to cash?

Yeah apparently.

Converting some money to another countries currency is a big issue and of course the bank throws in its own cost. Using a credit card allows the money to change automatically to my currency with no bank costs. Or something like that! I asked the lady

Why do you always want to put me in the cupboard under the stairs? T.T

We live in a small house. That's the only place I can put you.

But then you can pretend you're Harry Potter!

Is there such a thing as awkward silence on the internet cause this seems awkward to me?

No one is posting...

Glad I'm not busy for today anymore, because weekend. Another day to just browse around the internet for the whole day. biggrin.gif And half of the night too, because also weekend.

I'm just enjoying my time after graduation. I've applied to a buncha jobs but until I nail one I'm freeeeeeee~

Did you graduate just recently? If so, congratulations!