Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

So this means you'll leave me at the airport?

*cries*

No of course not!

I'd just follow you from a discreet distance.

Edit: What they do Spirit?

Edited by Fortune86

Yes! Another P!ATD lover! I am totally gonna steal you now

I adore them. :3 I found this three layered version of This is Gospel and it's beautiful. His voice. \o/

But you'll have to meet me... cause where else am I going to stay?

One of my cellphone contracts has ended a couple months ago but I'm deciding to fully cancel it. Now suddenly Vocadom is call me cause the want to know if I want to upgrade. But I don't cause I have no use for the contract.

When I explained nicely that I'm not interested they kept going on 'Why not?' and 'Its a better deal.'

So I got a bit annoyed, raised my voice and said I'm really not interested. Then they just put the phone down in my ear. Not even saying good bye or sorry to bother you or whatever.

This happened twice now. The next one phoning me for such a deal again is going to get a really ticked off Spirit!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Wow that's rude.

You should just have said 'Sorry but I'mnot interested, goodbye' and put the phone down. It's what I do.

I'm not that kinda person sadly.

The next one calling me for an upgrade is going the get a scolding like my mother always give me!

The next one calling me for an upgrade is going the get a scolding like my mother always give me!

I bet that kind of solution works! At least I think it should work. >u>

Eve: Yasssssss! They mash up with fall out boy really well too!

Spirit: Next time they call try to sell them random items around your house.

I keep getting calls from 'Microsoft' telling me I have a virus on my home computer. I'm really impressed, since I don't have one any more.

I keep getting calls from 'Microsoft' telling me I have a virus on my home computer. I'm really impressed, since I don't have one any more.

Same for me! I use my mom's and that's it lol. (I know, 18 year old living with parents so wow much deadbeat very job hunt)

I bet that kind of solution works! At least I think it should work. >u>

Oh it does work... Ask my mum xd.png

Fortune we've gotten that as well. You should have heard on what guilt trip my mum sent the caller xd.png

Dor I'm 20-something and I still live with my mum... on weekends... because I have no choice in the week

Oh it does work... Ask my mum xd.png

Could as well ask my mom too, because she also knows the magic of scolding. biggrin.gif I don't get it too much, but when I do, I usually end up feeling very ashamed.

When 'Microsoft' called my mom she called me on her blackberry. She's even less computer savy than me so she actually went with their plot for a little while. Thankfully she thought to call me before giving them any details.

I get scolded a lot... mostly because I forget to do things xd.png

Yeah my mum called me as well when they phoned her the first time. I was glad she did.

We are CPA. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Edit: Or you know...just bring brownies.

*brings brownies*

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

How is everyone this fine sunny day?

I'm melting again. rolleyes.gif

Mrrrghrrghrrrgh... long hair is such a pain sometimes... >_>

I know the feeling. u o u" I might be talking about different problems but still, those happen often.

*watches in amusement*

Somehow I don't think Fortune will let you get too far with those, Do.

I'm so happy with short hair. I know it's time for a trim when it starts tangling.

Wait? Freezer? No wonder I'm cold now.

Edited by Lagie

Eve: Yasssssss! They mash up with fall out boy really well too!

Spirit: Next time they call try to sell them random items around your house.

Which one??? There are a few! I do like Radioactive in the Dark. OuO -changes bands-

-steals Lagie and noms on her instead- Hhhhai, hai!

I keep getting distracted by Graham Norton.

Vang! Ow.

How is Mr. Norton distracting you?

He had Capaldi on on Friday after the premiere.

Erm... tangles?

Those especially. Also that when they get in the way when doing pretty much everything; writing, eating, walking outside on a windy day...

Sometimes I wonder about cutting my hair short for a change. smile.gif I've had long hair for my whole life.

Which one??? There are a few! I do like Radioactive in the Dark. OuO -changes bands-

*through a mouthful of Brownies*

Just about anything posted by Shannon Godwin. I like the Novacaine/Nicotine one she did.

My cat just tried to jump onto the windowsill, fell, and walked away pretending it never happened.

*through a mouthful of Brownies*

*takes notes*

Interesting....

Yay it's home time for me! See you all tomorrow peeps!

*poofs*