Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I have strawberry blonde hair too, Darien! Well, I dyed it auburn earlier this year, but it's naturally strawberry blonde.

I'm good, thank you. Health issues, but who doesn't have them *laughs wryly*

Ewww, exams! Haven't had to deal with them for almost 20 years, CottonKatt, but they still pop up in nightmare form, lol.

How short are you, WaterScorpion, if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5' nothing. The BF is 6' 2", so we get a lot of funny comments :-P It's more comical when his dad hugs my mum. His dad is 6'6"- ish (Dutch...) and my mum is 4'8-ish.

Edit: Good morning, Spirit 😊

Edited by CDM

Ewww exams indeed, math exams especially; I am the worst at math. oAo"

Good morning, Spirit!

Good morning to Fortune too!

I'm going to study math as much as possible when I get home, because the math exam is tomorrow, hnngh.

I have to tolerate two lessons of home economics at school before that, though...

Hi there CDM!

Hey there Cotton!

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

I'm feeling depro again T.T

Ew. math D:

I know right. u v u" I hope I won't get a grade of 6 (on a scale from 4 to 10) again, like I did last time. I still studied though.

Nothing! I saw my boss got called in yesterday by her boss. I heard something about them saying that they are sucking BS out of their bums O.O

I barely passed math. Just barely!

Yeah! They are trying to make and sound if their option is better but it isn't.

Not only that I heard that the way we work is way different from their way.

I can't remember what I got in math. It was lower than my other subjects!

Home economics, biology and computer studies were my best subjects xd.png

That is disturbing O.O

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this biggrin.gif

Woah, couldn't help it but I laughed too, probably more than I thought I would. biggrin.gif My friends are so used to me looking rather expressionless (neutral?) so they even asked what was so funny.

Hahaha yeah I thought it was messed up too. I heard there was lots of estrogen yesterday? You know large amounts of estrogen makes you more likely to get thrush in the private regions (I heard that in my tutorial on monday)

Todays wednesday right?

Home economics, biology and computer studies were my best subjects xd.png

My best subjects might be English (it's a foreign language to me because I'm Finnish), visual arts and textile work. Maybe also mother tongue or whatever I should call it. o:

My best subjects might be English (it's a foreign language to me because I'm Finnish), visual arts and textile work. Maybe also mother tongue or whatever I should call it. o:

Actually, what are 'mother tongue' lessons about literature and spelling and stuff called around the world? I'm curious.

Actually, what are 'mother tongue' lessons about literature and spelling and stuff called around the world? I'm curious.

I used the word 'mother tongue' because that's almost literally what it is in Finnish - 'mother's tongue' to be exact. >u>

We had First Language which is my mother tongue language (Afrikaans)

Then we had Second Language which was basically English.

But those were divided in High Grade and Standard Grade

Ughghgh, I'm trying to read Sherlock fanfiction but I keep getting distracted by Dragon Cave!

Interesting.

It's just 'English' in English xd.png

In Finnish it is 'äidinkieli', as in äiti = mother and kieli = tongue or language. Hadn't really thought about giving the actual Finnish word because I'm slow to understand like that. u v u;;