Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Vang! Ow.

How is Mr. Norton distracting you?

He had Capaldi on on Friday after the premiere.

I watching a red chair montage!

He's had quite a few of the Doctor Who actors on! I love his show. kekeke.

Just about anything posted by Shannon Godwin. I like the Novacaine/Nicotine one she did.

I haven't been keeping up with her stuff. I really should. She does make a few good ones. I am just incredibly picky. <.<

Byebye, Fortune!

Edited by evangeline5432

Wherefore art thou deadst, RomeoCPA?

Also, am I the only guy with long hair here?

Am I the only guy here?

MARCUSCOMEBACKTHEESTROGENISTOOMUCH

Well, unfortunately, I was born a woman, so... But my hair is down to my lower back.

Not really the only guy. Kestra and MP are males. Kestra's hair is of decent length.

Define "long hair."

I cut my hair for locks of love, right now my hair is about 4 or 5 feet long...

My daughter cut her hair for locks of love once, but now she keeps it shorter. I like long hair on some guys, on others it doesn't look so good.

On the topic of hair, mine is about elbow length.

The cave has been kind to me, and has given me a CB Ice and a CB Golden Wyvern. Lately rares have been nice, but genders not so much. sleep.gif

Mine comes down to about three inches below my shoulder blades. Ish. I'm terrible with estimates and can't get a ruler back there (probably) so yeah.

They are actually for some after school club for my sister tomorrow but she told me I could have one.

I was apart of a school club when I was in Japan,it was a lot of fun, until the school festival...

I was apart of a school club when I was in Japan,it was a lot of fun, until the school festival...

. . . and then?

*sneaks in quietly*

Long time no talk, how is everyone?!

My hair is to just below my tailbone. Another couple of months and I should be able to sit on it. Used to wear it in a bun all the time for work, but after we went private, I wore it down or in a plait. Was really funny for the first few days when our regular customers saw my hair down for the first time, lol.

Edit: Wear it...however, now. Took a voluntary lay off last month, and apparently they're closing end of this month. Looks like I picked a good time to get out tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

. . . and then?

The girl in my classroom did a Maid Cafe that year and seeing as I was 6' 2" with blue eyes with long strawberry blonde hair they made me the Butler...

Hey CDM, its going good, how have you been doing?...

Long time no talk, how is everyone?!

I'm good! Kinda. Exams cause stress, but it's not a too big deal. I'm really glad it's weekend soon, so I'll be able to deal with the overall sadness better.

Well, how have you been?

.....okay, gonna be honest, don't even know what to make of this topic uwu;;

@Darien: frickin bean pole D':<

*is a short asian*

My sister normally drives me to and from school every day. My school is right across the street from hers do every day after school I walk over to her school and wait for her Bell to ring since it rings 15 minutes after mine does, I have to wait until it is let out to be taken home. On days she has club meetings I stay with her for the meetings. The club runners don't seem to mind me being there. II do this so I don't have to ride the bus.

.....okay, gonna be honest, don't even know what to make of this topic uwu;;

@Darien: frickin bean pole D':<

*is a short asian*

I'm no bean pole... tongue.gif

Speaking of bus I think a school bus just drove by my house but I don't know why it would drive by my house as this time of night