Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

But then I remember all the things! And the things need doing! Smash Bros. doesn't play itself!

Well, technically it does if you set all the players to CPU but you know what I mean. >w<

Well yeah, but sometimes sleep is even better than playing. >u> But how would I know better though, the only game I've played more than 100 hours is pokemon!

I take Pokémon very seriously. Like I spend months trying to breed one Pokémon just how I like it and then move onto another.

Completely coincidentally, I have to take long breaks from Pokémon a lot.

I've never even tried to breed pokemon, to be honest. o: I just like to catch them and play more lightheartedly, or something like that.

I have to take breaks from playing it as well, mainly because my head almost always aches when I play for too long. rolleyes.gif

I get really seriously competitive when I game. Not violent, I'm actually really chill, but I can't just play casually. I have to constantly get better. It's just how I am.

I often do that when I battle, regardless if it's just one of the NPCs from the game or an actual person. But last time I battled against my friend, I lost every single time, except for one round when I used only legendaries and she used her casual team. biggrin.gif

Me neither, but that one battle was an exception. biggrin.gif It was also actually her idea, but it gave me one victory, so I won't complain.

Hi Spottedleaf, it was a good day here at the gun range, had a lot of fun today, how was your day?...

Hey Cotton!

So what shenanigans are we going to get up to today?

*mooches* I had induction day three of my new nursing job.

VEry tired this week, dunno why since I did have five weeks off work! (though I did do about 30hrs of volunteering over the four days before starting my job.) It's been...well, inductions are all the same, and it's the third or fourth one I've sat for this hospital in the last three years so I kinda know it off by heart. But I had my induction day in A&E yesterday which was nice. Tomorrow is my first actual day in A&E in my brand new blue nurse's uniform though! Bit scary, bit exciting, but I am tired enough right now not too be too hyper/worried.

Miss you guys! *leaves snugs for Spirit, Lagie, Vang*

*collects her snugs* Thanks, Mr. Kestra!

Hi, Dor!

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out quinoa* It's good with butter.

I had an okay day, am enjoying TNG this evening.

The husband of this house is probably returning Sunday. dry.gif They weren't due back till next week Sunday. Blech.

I'm good. I for once don't have a test tomorrow.

Man I turned the setting where my phone vibrates every time I hit a key on the keyboard off. It feels weird because I'm not used to it. Being off.

I doubt many people remember everything. You did your best so all you can do is wait and see.

Yeah, that's true; I'm also just glad the exam is over now and the other ones I'm going to have are about easier subjects. n v n

Good morning, Spirit! ~

Wow, I had to upload my assignment onto the uni website... sigh there are many reasons why University of Technology don't suit my uni tongue.gif It was nearly impossible to get the images to work, in the end I found it easier just to upload one image then have two though I'll probably lose marks for it :/