FiveSix

Collective term for Drakes, Pygmies etc.

NSB? Non-Standard Breedables. This one kinda works for me. They're breedable, but they are not the standard dragon group.

That works! smile.gif

Also a good one, although the D at the end looks and sounds odd to me. How about drakin for dragon kin? (Mind you, my non-native speaker brain might not get all the layers of meaning here...)

Kin is a relative, family member, and is both singular and plural. A gathering of the kin. I think Wiktionary covers it pretty well. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kin

Kind is a type, genre, sort or derivative. She was that kind of a girl. What kind of Ice cream would you like? How many kinds of dragons can you name?

Kind, when used with a type of thing, such as humankind or mankind, refers to the collective group of that type of people/being/creature. So, dragonkind would refer to all dragons of whatever breed, type or origin. Technically the usage I proposed is not correct, as I was using it to refer to a subset of dragonkind - that is, all dragons that are not regular breeders or enchanted objects.

However, I rather preferred that to "dragon kin" as it implies that 2-heads, pygmies and drakes are related to true dragons (our regular breeders) but are not true dragons themselves.