Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

I will spread the Targaryen name!

Parents: Uhmoz Targaryen & Haehra Targaryen

Recipient: -Frost-Fire-

Generation: 3rd

It was accepted loooong ago. Just forgotten to update here.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Is it better to request a specific breeder, instead of being open to any? I'm on the waiting lists for a Targaryen mate and a Blackfyre pair, and I'm open to any pairing and generation.

I'm just wondering if the "any" waitlists are a bad spot to be in. biggrin.gif

Not saying this is 100% accurate, but being on the 'Any Breeder' list might take a while, because unless someone happens to have an eggslot available when they see the list, they are likely to forget.

BUT, if you request a specific gen from a specific breeder, they are more likely to breed for you as soon as possible. At least that's how I usually respond. *shrug*

I'm currently egglocked, but if you'd like me to breed for you.. you can see my breeding page HERE I can't help with the Blackfyre (still waiting on a mate for my 2nd gen) but I can breed from both primary lines and the alternate line. Just post here or PM me if interested.

Is it better to request a specific breeder, instead of being open to any?  I'm on the waiting lists for a Targaryen mate and a Blackfyre pair, and  I'm open to any pairing and generation.

I'm just wondering if the "any" waitlists are a bad spot to be in.  biggrin.gif

Yes, you should ask directly for a specific breeder. Avarule was not here for a long time, so the waiting for a second gen Blackfyre requires patience and i als want a 2nd gen Gilded Bloodscale from the Blackfyre lineage...

Not sure if it was added to be seen in the first few posts of this thread, but i have two Blackfyres, but i don't breed them often because i want my second gen pair. sleep.gif

Check your PMs lilbunniesdragons!

And choose your pair from which you want your Targaryens.

Edited by Tigerkralle

just bred this 6th gen eggie

I'll keep it if noone wants it, actually have a potential mate for it however if anyone needs a dragon of this lineage, i'll happily give it to them, just pm me, and when my dragons come up for breeding again, I'll breed them a mate for it.

but again PM ME IF YOU WANT IT!

I was digging through the old thread.

Has anybody seen Avarule in the last few weeks? Hopefully she is alright.

Because if she was not online for a very long time we might have the need for a moderator for the project forum account to update the waiting lists and the lists of avalaible breeding pairs...

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'm currently egglocked, but if you'd like me to breed for you.. you can see my breeding page HERE I can't help with the Blackfyre (still waiting on a mate for my 2nd gen) but I can breed from both primary lines and the alternate line. Just post here or PM me if interested.

Thanks for the replies and, Tigerkralle, thank you for the Blackfyre!

Wow, you are amazingly organized!

I'm very interested in the alternate line, as well.

But I don't want to be too greedy and ask for too many eggs at a time. I'm definitely not a Lannister.

Thanks for all the replies! Tigerkralle, thank you for the Blackfyre!!

Edited by lilbunniesdragons

I'm very interested in the alternate line, as well.

But I don't want to be too greedy and ask for too many eggs at a time. I'm definitely not a Lannister.

Thanks for all the replies! Tigerkralle, thank you for the Blackfyre!!

Your welcome!

Just ask for 2nd gens from the Alternate line when it is your Birthday for example! I was lucky back then, that the Alternate lineage was announced around my Birthday back then.

I reserved the names just in time and i am so happy with my pair!

So if anyone wants a Targaryen or has a lonely Targaryen from one of my couples just send me a PM or write a request in this thread and made sure to made it clear that i should be the person to breed an egg for you.

It is like calling into a big room can anyone give me a mug please? -> No reaction.

Better:

You in the blue t-shirt can you give me a mug please! -> Person in blue t-shirt will hand you a mug.

*drinking coffee right now*

I have spread the Targaryen name!

Parents: Galaegor Ganymed Targaryen & Vaessa 'Epicsky' Targaryen

Recipient: OutlawQueen

Generation: 5th

Wow, the thread came alive! x3 I have been wanting to breed my Targaryens since my pair from Cinnamin Draconna grew up but I have been hesitating since I have not been put on the breeder's list yet. I decided to breed anyway when OutlawQueen asked for 4th generation ones and I could breed those. Long story short, I apologize to the requesters who have been skipped! Thank you to everyone as well for clarifying some matters in the thread. happy.gif

I bred another 4G Targaryen for OutlawQueen to go with the first 4G Targaryen I sent. Seeing that the first one turned out to be female, I am checking if this second one will turn out to be male. (//Edit: It is going to be male! biggrin.gif )

Since the original posts may be outdated, I might as well ask now. Is there anyone who can breed a 3G Blackfyre who is active right now? smile.gif Thank you!

Edited by Natevaelle

Since the original posts may be outdated, I might as well ask now. Is there anyone who can breed a 3G Blackfyre who is active right now? smile.gif Thank you!

I can, but I am egglocked at the moment. If you want I can [attempt to] breed one for you in 12 hours time. smile.gif

Thank you, purplenewt! happy.gif My scroll is egglocked at the moment as well but it will be free in 21 hours. I should be able to receive it by then just in case your breeding is successful. biggrin.gif

I have spread the Blackfyre name!

Parents: Viserion x Aemma Blackfyre

Recipient: Natevaelle

I want to start breeding my Targaryens and Blackfyre sidepiece, but worried I'll start a project and not have a slot for the Halloween releases. Too tired to go digging through threads, so I thought I ask that from y'all.

Also, I'd be happy to contribute to the breeders list, but is it being maintained right now? Should I wait until Avarule is active again?

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Latin Targaryen

Parents: Galaegor Ganymed Targaryen and Vaessa 'Epicsky' Targaryen

Generation: 5th

Scroll name/link: OutlawQueen

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Gaelrean Targaryen

Parents: Arcanus Targaryen and Arcana Targaryen

Generation: 4th

Scroll name/link: OutlawQueen

Edited by OutlawQueen

@lilbunniesdragons

I will breed you a sibling for your Blackfyre after Halloween, just remind me after Halloween in this thread because i expect my inbox to be full after Halloween.

*i have a cold and tend to forgotten things in this state so i hesitate to delete PMs*

ETA:

@OutlawQueen

Please also remind me to breed you a sibling for your Targaryen after Halloween. If you need a sibling. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name/Link of Prince: Gaelrean Targaryen

Name/Link of Princess: Ygritte Targaryen

Generation of both: 4th

How you would like to be contacted: I'm good with both on the thread and by PM.

Is there anyone willing to breed me a Blackfyre?

Edited by OutlawQueen

Is there anyone willing to breed me a Blackfyre?

Sure, I can try to get you a 3gen in less than an hour or so. smile.gif

EDIT:

Success! I sent you a PM, Outlaw Queen.

EDIT2:

I have spread the Blackfyre name!

Parents: Viserion x Aemma Blackfyre

Recipient: OutlawQueen

Edited by purplenewt