Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

Eggs have been shipped to some people on the waiting lists, a fleet of extras were sent to the AP, and everything should be updated now!

Welcome to the project, Pallidsilversky! smile.gif

This is an awesome lineage. O.o I like the idea. And I like the Targaryens too. I have been lurking around and debating with myself whether I should join now or later, since I am still in the middle of some personal breeding plans. I suppose I shall pass for now but I will be back! happy.gif

By the way, the family tree is amazing. =)

This is an awesome lineage. O.o I like the idea. And I like the Targaryens too. I have been lurking around and debating with myself whether I should join now or later, since I am still in the middle of some personal breeding plans. I suppose I shall pass for now but I will be back! happy.gif

By the way, the family tree is amazing. =)

Hey, thanks! We look forward to having you join us. biggrin.gif

Speaking of the family tree, Ace1362, if you still need help updating, just add me. smile.gif

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Scroll name/link: lilbunnie

Preferred lineage (if any):not picky

Number of eggs: (1 or 2)2 please

Wish I'd seen this yesterday, which was my birthday lol. But this seems like fun and I do adore Dany.

Scroll name/link: lilbunnie

Preferred lineage (if any):not picky

Number of eggs: (1 or 2)2 please

Wish I'd seen this yesterday, which was my birthday lol. But this seems like fun and I do adore Dany.

Hey, yesterday's close enough if you still want an alt line egg. Welcome to the project!

Hey, yesterday's close enough if you still want an alt line egg. Welcome to the project!

I'd love an alt!

ETA: So, could I set up a rivalry, too? Get a pair of Targaryens to breed pure and a "sidepiece" Blackfyre to breed traitors? wink.gif

Edited by lilbunniesdragons

So, could I set up a rivalry, too?  Get a pair of Targaryens to breed pure and a "sidepiece" Blackfyre to breed traitors? wink.gif

Absolutely! If you want a Blackfyre or two, just fill out the form. biggrin.gif

Absolutely! If you want a Blackfyre or two, just fill out the form. biggrin.gif

Sounds fun! I'm close to egglocked at the moment (only 2 spots open right now), but will request Blackfyres when I know I can accept any and all eggs right away.

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name/Link of Prince: Jacaerys Targaryen

Name/Link of Princess: Naemera Targaryen

Generation of both: 2nd

How you would like to be contacted: PM would be faster.

I tried breeding my two 2nd gen Blackfyres today but they REFUSED!! Looks like I won't be able to breed any true Blackfyres, sorry. Aemma Blackfyre seems to enjoy being Jacaerys' consort, though. Not sure if you can add a breeding pair for Blackfyre with a Targaryen in it. I don't see why not, but I thought I'd get confirmation first.

I tried breeding my two 2nd gen Blackfyres today but they REFUSED!! Looks like I won't be able to breed any true Blackfyres, sorry. Aemma Blackfyre seems to enjoy being Jacaerys' consort, though. Not sure if you can add a breeding pair for Blackfyre with a Targaryen in it. I don't see why not, but I thought I'd get confirmation first.

You can, but it would be classified as a Blackfyre pair.

Sorry to hear they refused! If you want, I can put you on the emergency waiting list. It exists so that if a breeding pair refuses, the requester can get a replacement mate. People on the emergency list get priority over usual requests.

Scroll name/link: Felixr2

Preferred lineage (if any): Anything non-naturalborn will do I guess.

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 1 please

Edited by Felixr2

Sorry to hear they refused! If you want, I can put you on the emergency waiting list. It exists so that if a breeding pair refuses, the requester can get a replacement mate. People on the emergency list get priority over usual requests.

I would like that, thank you. smile.gif

I wish to announce a new Blackfyre!

Name/link: Alyhrys Blackfyre

Parents: Lord Blackfyre x Queen Rhaenys Targaryen

Generation: 2nd

Scroll name/link: Cinnamin Draconna

Before I goof and breed her with a 'wrong' mate... am I on the waiting list for another 2nd gen Blackfyre? If yes, will I be receiving another hooktalon or a bloodscale?

Before I goof and breed her with a 'wrong' mate... am I on the waiting list for another 2nd gen Blackfyre? If yes, will I be receiving another hooktalon or a bloodscale?

Yes, you are, and it will probably be a hooktalon. If you'd prefer a bloodscale, I can make a note of that and send any hooktalons to the next person on the list.

Nope, I want another Hooktalon... then I KNOW it's a Blackfyre. I'll be breeding Blackfyre x Blackfyre after that, but just as inbred as the Targaryen side.

Thank you, Avarule, for this lovely boy!

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Little Prince Axgean Targaryen

Parents: Amnas Targaryen x Rhaemas Targaryen

Generation: 5G

Scroll name/link: My Scroll

ETA: This beauty was laid on my birthday!!

Edited by lilbunniesdragons

My current batch of eggs could hatch any time now. If you can wait until I'm out of egglock, I'll adopt your egg. biggrin.gif

Got it! Thanks!

And for the record, I'll take any Targaryen egg that needs a home. I don't want to see any of them abandoned.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I adopted the egg, so now my request can be edited to only one egg. biggrin.gif

Cinnamin Draconna, if you really wanted that egg, don't worry, I can of course teleport it to you. smile.gif

My current batch of eggs could hatch any time now. If you can wait until I'm out of egglock, I'll adopt your egg. biggrin.gif

Got it! Thanks!

And for the record, I'll take any Targaryen egg that needs a home. I don't want to see any of them abandoned.

I second Cinnamin, lol

I'm also egglocked, but should be free shortly, and am happy to take any spare Targaryens. My lonely Prince is quite snappish lol.

Avarule, since you sent me a hatchling, should my request be edited to one egg?