Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Vahaerys Targaryen

Parents: Taemar x Vhaella Targaryen

Generation: 8th

Scroll name/link: purplenewt

Add:

Name/link: Bhaera Targaryen

Parents: Vigor x Basa Targaryen

Generation: 11th

Scroll name/link: purplenewt

Edited by purplenewt

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Scroll name/link: dragcave.net/user/PhoeniXXTalon

Preferred lineage (if any): Nah, a Targaryen's a Targaryen no matter what lineage, plus I'm not picky anyhow. Just whatever's convenient I guess.

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2, even though knowing my luck I'll probably be egglocked when I get the eggs *sigh* That's just my life x3

this looks cool and like a simple breeder project i could get my feet wet with. should i wait for more room to free up so i can take eggs before I apply or should i just apply now and ask for hatchlings?

Do you remember my experiment to drop freshly bred Targaryens into the AP? Both are grown up. Maybe the two will raise more attention to this project. One is unnamed and the other not proper named and both of them are not announced here. Lost family members who don't know anything about their parentage, but better then the expected death or growing up into the wilderness.

After the Valentine madness i will focus on my own projects so please PM me if you want a specifc egg. I am an active member and breeding a lot of Targaryens but this year i need my eggslots for other things. Just for your information.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'm going to keep breeding at least 1 Targaryen a week, but I've got several other group projects AND personal projects going too, so 1 a week is all I have space for.

I keep a webpage for each of my projects and you can view my Targaryen/Game of Thrones page HERE. So if anyone wants an egg, just PM me the pairing and I'll breed ASAP.

Same goes for any other breeding, just drop me a PM with what you need and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Just remember, I don't guarantee rares.. if you ask for a common x rare pairing, you must take the egg whether it's rare or not. What you do with it afterwards is up to you, and I do allow multiple requests.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Scroll name/link: ARGH JUST CLICK THE LINK THAT SAYS SCROLL IN MY SIG.

Preferred lineage (if any):

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 1

I MADE BANNER!!! user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=168703&st=0][IMG=http://i66.tinypic.com/1fxqwp.jpg][/URL] 

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken

Name/link: Maseo di wer Gavir-Targaryen

Parents: AlSah-Him di wer Gavir-Targaryen and Nyssa di wer Gavir-Targaryen

Generation: 6

Scroll name/link: mc2995

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name/Link of Prince: Maseo di wer Gavir-Targaryen

Name/Link of Princess: Tatsu di wer Gavir-Targaryen

Generation of both: 6

How you would like to be contacted: pm

Been awhile since I've last been on. Since college has started up again, I haven't had a lot of time to come on, but now that things have settled a bit, I should be on more.

Wow, looks like I need to update some stuff!

Welcome to the project, PhoeniXXTalon, SilverValkyrie and Leaf_Blaziken! I'll add you to the waiting list when I update everything else.

Tigerkralle, I did the same thing some time before Valentine's with about the same results. One little one didn't make it, which is unfortunate, but its three unnamed adult siblings will hopefully help raise awareness. Good luck to you and Cinnamin Draconna with your projects!

Thank you for the banner, Leaf_Blaziken! I'll add it to the front page ASAP.

Editing to add a couple things:

-The monthly prize thing will be resuming next month now that all the holidays are done.

-Since only two people are going to have second gen pairs descended purely from Rhaenys at the moment, I've been thinking about letting two more people request eggs from her. Thoughts?

Edited by Avarule

All Lines have been Updated as of 2/19/16

Excluding:

Valaryn Targaryen & Dana Targaryen (Working on it now)

Inaurati Targaryen & Jaspin Targaryen (Most of this line is done, however it is quite large)

Tree Link: http://popplet.com/app/#/2917816

I shall continue to work diligently I have finally gotten a new lap top and can work from home as well as spare time between classes, also pls notify me somehow if you have a new targaryen to add, otherwise I will not know of their existence(This excludes any listed already)

I will place a current image of our line here:

Image is very large and would be rude to post

Edit: personally I'd like a pair of 2nd Gen to breed If you do release more Avarule

Edited by Ace1362

Are second generations important? (sorry if this question is dumb...)

They're not particularly important, but a lot of people want them because they're limited edition. Once the people on the waiting list have gotten theirs, the only way to get one would be by winning the monthly contest.

Thank you again for all the hard work, Ace1362! If anyone else is interested in the second gen thing, lists will be opened on the 22nd, and two people may request a pair. The only reason I'm not opening it now is so that more people will have a chance to see this post and be aware of it.

Oh cool!

It's tempting to ask for the second gen but I think I will just take what I can get since I'm still new and figuring things out. Thanks for answering!

Have you considered doing any Dothraki themed stuff too?

I actually haven't, but that sounds pretty cool! biggrin.gif Did you have any ideas how to incorporate it?

Could probably have clans of horse dragons, or maybe use dragons that just look wild and tough like the seragammas.

I think that two headed dragons can only breed with other two heads though, so there probably couldn't be a mix between the groups. Not sure how feasible or cool any of it would be though in execution.

You're right, two headeds can only breed with other two headeds. Maybe, if you're interested, you could start a separate lineage project about the Dothraki using horse dragons; I'd definitely sign up for it. biggrin.gif

Maybe I will once I have a better idea of what I'm doing in this game and have a decent collection. I don't want to overwhelm myself xd.png

So yes! They like each other and i got an egg on first breeding attempt. happy.gif

Name/link: Still an egg

Parents: Little Aegon Targaryen & Little Rhaenys Targaryen

Generation: 3rd * [Alt Lineage]

Scroll name/link: Tigerkralle

Edited by Tigerkralle

ahhh, it's been so long waiting to get a pair of Targaryens ;w; My birthday is in just 3 days, so if I could get a pair, or even just one by then, that'd be great.

Is the list for 2nd gens open? It's the 22nd. I'd like to request owo