Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

Meowderator.

I've been mostly quiet because we've had a big  wildfire 2 hours south of us and a little arson running around our area setting things on fire during a fire ban and severe dry weather (I hope htey catch him and drop him out an airlock into the sun.) We're getting some steady, much needed rain right now. Hopefully this will help put the fires out.

Yikes! I have been hearing about those fires. Hope you are safe.

ONE!

Oh noes! I do hope the rain helps and that they catch the idjit. I had heard about the fires before I lost tv at the other house. Stay safe!

six.

The Tantallon fire is now being held. we've had steady rain all day and it can continue until the fires are out. Everyone's been praying, spelling or dancing for rain around here, and apparently when it did rain, folk dining at a restaurant there heard everyone cheering from everywhere. I'm not enjoying the cold or wet, but I'll suck it up because we need it.

It's been distressing because of all my birds and the thought i'd have to leave them behind if I were faced with that scenario. I'd be devastated.

Edited by Starscream

Glad for the rain and hopefully the fire will be contained.

ei8ht

4 hours ago, Starscream said:

It's been distressing because of all my birds and the thought i'd have to leave them behind if I were faced with that scenario. I'd be devastated.

That would be heartbreaking. I'm so glad the rain came for you.