Jedi40

Misticpets

I just joined happy.gif No idea what to do now! I guess I'll go make an introduction post in the forums.

*Sneaks in*

The site looks really interesting, and I'm looking for more adoptable sites to join. But is it really money based? Umbria and DC are quite fair to players that don't pay, but Mistic pets seems to have a lot of events, pets and other things to buy that are unavailable to players that can't buy them sad.gif

I wouldn't say based exactly. Paying does give quite a big advantage, but if you save up enough 'normal' site money, then you can convert it to donation money.

If that made any sense. If someone can explain better, please do!

Welcome to the game sparkle10184 and GoldeenTrix.

First off make an intro post in the forums and then start making your pets as you will need them in order to play the games.

As for the cash you can get MC by playing the games but other things you will need to have "real" cash for but that is far and in between. I really can't say a lot on how to play it. If you have any more questions you can post in the forums in the game and maybe someone else can help you out more then I can.

There are so many updates during the week I can't keep up with them all.