Jedi40

Misticpets

I may join, tempted by the cookies. user posted image

Could someone explain how they can be gotten?

You need to play the in game games and get enough MC (Mistic Cash) to buy them. Prices and inventory change every few hours in the shops so I could not quote you a price on them. But you will need to have 2 pets to play the games.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My pets so far. Saving up for boxes is killer... why does there have to be so many interesting and limited pet designs =p Buying more slots is expensive too. At least some of the games like Bejeweled and Memory Match pay well.

I wish I knew the answer to that question Nine. Love your critters.

I joined! My username is Messenger. smile.gif I have five pets, and want at least one more, and preferably another slot free.

@Nine - What boxes?

I think Nine means Pandora's Boxes.

I have five pets and want another one. I guess I need to save up....

By the way, one way I've found to get lots of money (which I usually spend on some ridiculously expensive trinket that I won't use at all xd.png, but still).

First I play most of the games (I'm not really good at the sudoku one so I usually skip that). After that I go on a quest, see if the item is being sold in the shops (and user shops) for a reasonable price, if there is then I use the money I earned from the games to buy it, then hand it i and get back some profit. Then I go on another quest and repeat. smile.gif Quite effective. smile.gif

By the way, is it possible to increase the bank interest? I have 30,000 MC in the bank, and I'm getting a daily interest of '1' MC! blink.gif

I have no idea about the increase in the bank interest. It may go up if you change from a starter account to what ever the next account up is. You might want to ask in the games forums for a better answer then I can give you.

Meet my 5th Critter Zian

user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

user posted image

Sometime on Saturday, there will be an account clearing!

The time will not be announced, but we thought it was fair to let everyone plan for it. Accounts not accessed since Dec 27, 2013 will be cleared, along with pets.

~Mistic Team

Boxed my first pet today: Maniac. Got it randomly while turning in daily quests.

user posted image

Preeeeetty darn happy, as one could imagine!

Boxed my first pet today: Maniac. Got it randomly while turning in daily quests.

user posted image

Preeeeetty darn happy, as one could imagine!

Ooo NICE!!

This week, I've been having a problem with the site. The images don't load, the page just keeps loading, and loading, and loading.... and it doesn't ever get there. =(

This week, I've been having a problem with the site. The images don't load, the page just keeps loading, and loading, and loading.... and it doesn't ever get there. =(

I didn't have any problem with the site. I have no idea what might have caused your problem.

There is a pillow fight in the games area.

'Total Members: 4,423 '

Oh wow o.o

Been around since 2007 and so little members.

I've had a look around and im thinking of joining o.o

I like small communities <3

Thank you enormously for posting! I got in on the pillow fight, and on the blue moon!

Your welcome I find the pillow fight lots of fun.

@ Taryn123 i hope that you do join as it is a great game.

'Total Members: 4,423 '

Oh wow o.o

Been around since 2007 and so little members.

I've had a look around and im thinking of joining o.o

I like small communities <3

They wipe accounts (and their pets) that have been inactive for 2 years or so, so a good portion of those 4.5k are at least semi-active!

I really like the pillow fight event, too =) It's a great way to make friends when you're silently waging back-and-forths between a dozen different people.