Jedi40

Misticpets

I did not see this game listed so here we are.

http://www.misticpets.com/?r=51648

Here are my pets

user posted image

Zahara

user posted image

Xyy

user posted image

Tagy

user posted image

Charin

Edited by Jedi40

Oooh, those look neat! :3 The site looks sleek and colorful as well, loving the green/brown color combo, I might join happy.gif Is the game complex (if so, is it like FR), or simple? ^^;

Oooh, those look neat! :3 The site looks sleek and colorful as well, loving the green/brown color combo, I might join happy.gif Is the game complex (if so, is it like FR), or simple? ^^;

I just joined so I am still finding my way around the site but once you get used to it is better then FR as you can make your own pets (colors, attitudes and the like).

I just joined so I am still finding my way around the site but once you get used to it is better then FR as you can make your own pets (colors, attitudes and the like).

Oooh, sounds neat! :3 I'll give it some more thought before deciding to join or not :3 (hehe Rhyme not intended xd.png)

Edited by FluffyPillow

I hope you do join in as there are a few players from Umbra on it like Deb and Xeyla that I know of.

I hope you do join in as there are a few players from Umbra on it like Deb and Xeyla that I know of.

I joined :3 Now what do I do? ^^; This is new to me (obviously xd.png), so I don't know what is what ^^;

Start by making your first pets and making an intro post in the forums where you will get lots of help there. Do you go by the same name on there? I go by Jedi in this game.

Alright :3 I go by the same name there :3

*Edit* Trying to see all the color combos and most of them you can't see ^^; Is there a wiki which shows you the colors, or do I just blindly pick one and hope it's a combo I like? ^^; (Thinking of having an Anya as my first pet)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Alright :3 I go by the same name there :3

*Edit* Trying to see all the color combos and most of them you can't see ^^; Is there a wiki which shows you the colors, or do I just blindly pick one and hope it's a combo I like? ^^; (Thinking of having an Anya as my first pet)

Nice one for a first pet. see where it says colors and normal after that? click on normal and a drop list will show up. Each one you try will make the pet above change color so you will see what color combo you will be getting. Once you found the combo you like make the pet. simple.

Too bad some of the pets you can't start out with, the Shyre looks so pretty! ohmy.gif And it's sad you can't pick from all the colors, just certain ones - I found a coloration I really wanted to use for the Anya, but it's not usable for a starter ^^; I still haven't chosen a pet yet, and there's too many I like ^^;

Too bad some of the pets you can't start out with, the Shyre looks so pretty! ohmy.gif And it's sad you can't pick from all the colors, just certain ones - I found a coloration I really wanted to use for the Anya, but it's not usable for a starter ^^; I still haven't chosen a pet yet, and there's too many I like ^^;

yeah I know. You can always use a potion to change it later on.

yeah I know. You can always use a potion to change it later on.

Really? ohmy.gif I can change their coloration afterwards (which shop sells those)? ohmy.gifAlso, can pets names be changed, or are they permanent once they're named? ^^; Ignore that part, I found the info I needed rolleyes.gif There's so much stuff, it's hard to know what to do and where to go ^^; *is so confused*

Edited by FluffyPillow

Really? ohmy.gif I can change their coloration afterwards (which shop sells those)? ohmy.gifAlso, can pets names be changed, or are they permanent once they're named? ^^; Ignore that part, I found the info I needed rolleyes.gif There's so much stuff, it's hard to know what to do and where to go ^^; *is so confused*

I believe so...or maybe it is their traits that can be changed. Start by making a post in the forums and play the games and explore.Oh I sent you a friend request as well.

I signed up, mostly because I saw pets like this on site:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Though if it's really going to take years of saving to get such pets... well, that's not very fun.

Welcome to the game Nine.

So did you ever pick your pets yet Fluffy?

So did you ever pick your pets yet Fluffy?

I'm just making my 1st one now ^^; *feels awful for talking so long* Also, since it says you can have 5 pets to start with, does that mean you can create all 5, or just the 1st one and have to adopt the rest? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm just making my 1st one now ^^; *feels awful for talking so long* Also, since it says you can have 5 pets to start with, does that mean you can create all 5, or just the 1st one and have to adopt the rest? huh.gif

You need at least 2 to play the in game games. the other 3 you might pick up along the way or be gifted by other players.

You need at least 2 to play the in game games. the other 3 you might pick up along the way or be gifted by other players.

So I can at least create 2 then? ohmy.gif I'm so confused ^^; How many pets can I customize to start off with, to rephrase it better? ^^; I was under the assumption that I could create all 5, with customized stats and all, or am I wrong? ^^;

So I can at least create 2 then? ohmy.gif I'm so confused ^^; How many pets can I customize to start off with, to rephrase it better? ^^; I was under the assumption that I could create all 5, with customized stats and all, or am I wrong? ^^;

That I don't know myself so it might be best to ask that question on this thread http://www.misticpets.com/forums.php?actio...4&topicid=56952 for answers to that question.

Hmmm, I can't find my inventory anywhere, no matter where I look sad.gif And I just realized I had messages from a couple weeks ago, and whatever they contained is now gone (like the welcome pack, whatever that is ^^; ) =/ The site navigation is really confusing sad.gif Made a post about it on the forum so hopefully I can get help to understand the site better ^^;

*Edit* My first 2 pets! happy.gifwub.gif

user posted image RyRy - male

user posted image Silvy - female

Edited by FluffyPillow

Hmmm, I can't find my inventory anywhere, no matter where I look sad.gif And I just realized I had messages from a couple weeks ago, and whatever they contained is now gone (like the welcome pack, whatever that is ^^; ) =/ The site navigation is really confusing sad.gif Made a post about it on the forum so hopefully I can get help to understand the site better ^^;

*Edit* My first 2 pets! happy.gifwub.gif

user posted image RyRy - male

user posted image Silvy - female

They are under the tree at the top of the page under items. And I believe you got your answers to your questions on the thread. and yeah it take time to get used to the site and you will. if you have trouble finding something post on that thread and someone will help you either there or in PM or on your wall area( if your handle is red that means someone has left a comment on your wall, just click your red name to look at it and replay back to what was posted)

Love your pets Fluffy biggrin.gif

Added some new critters of mine to the OP.