MrSpyro

RWBY IC

As the Grimm approached Gossamer, a high-pitched hum would be audible from the forest as something bright, small, and red punched a fist sized hole in it's head, which began to smolder slightly. "You're gonna owe me for that! How about being my partner?" Gris said as he stood up. pressing the side of the armor's helmet he slid the mask up. "How'd that big thing sneak up on you anyway?"

"I was clumsy." His voice was loud, it was the kind of voice that seemed to hold the authority to command an army while still being kind. He glanced at the armored student before turning back towards the remaining Ursas that now surrounded the two boys.

"I don't plan on making that mistake again. I can't fight close-combat, I'll cover you from above."

Gossamer didn't waste any time in jumping immediately upwards and landing on a branch high enough so the Grimm would have a hard time getting to him. Physical strength wasn't his strong suite and it'd be hard enough already to fight of an Ursa if you found yourself pinned down. He fired a few arrows from his crossbows, impaling a Grimm through the top of it's skull

Blue nodded. That I will do. His ears flickered, and he aimed his sythe blade and slammed it down into the Grimm. It had made one last howl before falling limp and silent. Blue nodded. Well that was fun. What is next? He said, trying to lighten up the mood. He sniffed in the direction of the relics and followed the trail.

With a little, closed-mouth grin, Shade followed after Blue. She did not yet give her name to him, since Blue had not asked for it. It was not that she wanted to remain anonymous. Rather, she did not think it was important at that very moment. As they got closer to the relics, though, she finally ventured a question, "Are the relics this way?" He seemed to be smelling them, but she could not be sure. It was interesting, since she knew faunus could have a variety of animal-like traits. She had not gotten any keener senses other than the usual night vision.

Araze whooped as he was launched through the air, rolling himself up into a ball for most of the flight before evening out, and using his spear to stab into a tree. He hung by is arms on the horizontal pole, still very high up in the tree. Swinging his body over the pole like a gymnast he was able to tear it out of the tree, which sent him falling to the ground and landing ungracefully on his ass, despite his earlier flair.

He stood up, rubbing his behind. He had to find a partner. He just hoped it wasn't Gat-eun. She was pretty but she hated him. He didn't really understand WHY exactly. And that is exactly when he heard her shouting about losing an earring or something or other. He panicked, and started running in the opposite direction, away from her voice. Unfortunately his panic lead him to trip over a rock and scream like a girl as he face planted into the dirt.

((I will post after school

Oh dammit lemme just work on one))

Blue kept sniffing. And sniffing. Aaand sniffing some more. He looked up when the other Faunus asked him about the relics. Yupperee. The scent is getting stronger. He cheerfully said, then kept following the trail. When would they find the relics? He could smell how far away they were, but still wondered how far away time wise they were. What were they even looking for?

((Fluffy fluff))

Weaving her way between trees, Gat-eun found herself to be paired with the very person she wouldn't mind feeding to a nevermore.

"...you little censorkip.gif*.." she was barely below audible.

" Honestly..." she sighed. This time making sure her voice was heard.

"Are you going to lay in the dirt all day or are you gonna get up so we can find some relics?" Her tone was anything but kind. It seemed cold enough to freeze over the July sun at midday and held venom enough to kill a man. The displeased girl placed a hand on her hip and tapped her heeled boots impatiently. Out of all the people... Gosh dammit! I'm just unlucky! To be paired with such a- how can someone my same age possibly act so childish. It's absurd! I'd better be the leader of whatever team I'm on. Seriously... had to be Araze.

((Sorry for le short post))

Royge nodded, and then stuck a wind blade in the ground and leapt off of it, propelling himself to a higher branch. "We should use the treetops rather than walk on the ground. As far as I'm aware, there are no arboreal Grimm in this climate." He added, after a second, "Well, if it's okay with you. You're pretty tall and all that, and I wouldn't want to hinder you."

Beely smiled up at Royge.

"i agree the treetops would be more efficient... but I'm not sure if the branches up there would be able to handle my weight. You keep an eye out from up there, I'll traverse via the lower branches," Beely said as his gauntlet shot out again and pulled him onto one of the stronger lower branches.

((I kind of ditched my oc but maybe wecould keep it going although I'm pretty sure only half of us are still active maybe we could start over with one team)

(Sorry guys. Chic says she's dropping out. She's currently in some rps on other sites and is thus occupied. We can still try starting it back up though, right?)

Okay I guess we can do a 4th attempt although there are five people and three of us will have to make two characters so that we can have two teams of four unless somebody wants something other than a student

I showered on it and I came up with the idea that somebody could play as the villains. They'd have to manage multiple characters at once (four would be preferable but I feel like that's asking a lot.) and they'd have to be patient because they won't directly be interacting with others a lot.

Hey, I might not be able to post again till tomarrow and possibly not even then due to my mom not knowing about the whole RPing thing, but iff at all possible, I would like to keep my two pre existing OCs.

I dug up your and Esko's sheets from this rp:

RWBY!!

The only thing I will have a problem with is the name scheme and the Sembalance thing

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Blue ((I don't know much about the second rule so SOMEBODY HALP))

Human/Faunus: Wolf Faunus

Personality: He is rather outgoing and loud. He will maul somebody no matter the personality or looks. He is warm and bubbly, and some what of a flirt. He will at least try to make friends with people, and with his persistenness, he will probably not stop trying. He also loves destroying and freezing things. He is also a bit of a goofball.

Appearance: Ooh! He has grey wolf ears and tail.

Weapon: A gun/sythe thing. He can switch between sniper rifle and sythe in seconds. The sythe can fold up and be carried easily. He designed it mostly himself. He will never admit he got a bit of help. ((YES I STEALZIES FROM THE ANIME FRUHCRF))

Semblance: He can smell just about anything. This includes if anything is nearby and even emotions. He can literally smell excact emotions as well as most other things. One of the few things he can not smell are a person's thoughts.

Bio: I would tell, but it would be SPOILERZ. So I shall let it leak slowly as we go along.

Other: I sorta made the weapon because I love scythes and the sythe/gun this is totally bad censorkip.gif .

(I'll retrieve the picture later and I have an idea for a unique weapon he could use)

Username: elpdraws

Character Name: Gat-eun Pi ( korean for "blood like" now what colour would that be?)

Human or Faunus: human

Personality: She's rather cruel to those she sees as enemies and loving to those she sees as friends. She doesn't believe in showing mercy ( to enemies). The rest is to be rp'd

Appearance: Gat-eun

Weapon: She named it "Reaping Misery" It's a long (HUGE) halberd on one end with a man catcher (man catcher) on the other. The weapon can be folded into a large rifle type thing that shoots either normal bullets or dust cartridges... yeah....

Semblance: She can impose her own will on another being so long as they're within 6 meters of her. This is usually accompanied with a feeling of dread. Using her semblance takes a lot of aura so she rarely ever tries to take full control over a subject. She usually just "pushes" them towards doing what she wants, makes it seem like a good idea. Note: the more intelligent the being, the les likely she is to successfully gain control of the subject.

Bio: it will slowly be revealed in the rp( If I even care...)

Other: Based (VERY loosely) off the queen of hearts.

Username: elpdraws

Character name: Gossamer Hirsh

Human or Faunus: Faunus.

Personality: He is usually very kind, polite, and calm, there are, however, exceptions. He has a weak spot for children and they just like to gawk at how tall he is. The rest will be RP'd.

Appearance:Gossamer He is incredibly tall, standing at 6'6. his antlers, at their largest, add another 12-14 inches. He is long and thin and his movements tend to be swift and smooth.

Weapon: His weapon is a large hunting bow that splits apart into two small crossbows he can fire like guns. He coats all his arrowheads in dust.

Semblance: He can sense vibrations in the air. This enables him to quickly become familiar with his surroundings that would otherwise be foreign. It also allows him to doge and shoot more accurately and predict the movements of his opponents. Note: this ability makes him very hard to play hide and seek with!

Bio: His parents were part of the White Fang before they both died of disease when he was 10. since then, he lived with his uncle who often neglected him, sometimes ignoring him for weeks on end.

Other: I based him off the stag in the story " the gossamer veil" which I can't seem to find online. Also, like any elk's, Gossamers antlers shed each year and when they're at their largest, his bones are much weaker than normal( due to the calcium constantly being drained from his body to go to his antlers).As such, he tends to avoid close proximity combat.

((As with Esko's I'll get the pictures later. Although, could you possibly use just one character? Unless you intend to play the bad guys, we'd have to make two teams for the characters.)