MrSpyro

RWBY IC

So I would just copy the format for my character right? I can't do it today but I've been wanting a RWBY RP practically FOREVER so I have a butt ton of ideas.

Also I read Grimm's complete fairy tales so I know all these tiny obscure stories that I may or may not incorporate if I have multiple characters.

Sorry if there's just half a sheet, my kindle crashes sometimes so I save often.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Character Name: Aurelia Midai

Human/Faunus: Human

Personality:

Appearance: She has bright golden eyes

Weapon: A large regal looking spear which can open in the middle to reveal a gun.

Semblance: Everything she touches with her hands will slowly turn to gold. If the thing is taken away fast enough the pure gold flakes off easily when washed. She cannot deactivate her semblance so she fights hyper offensively, lest her weapon turn to gold. She also experiences constant Aura drain due to this.

Bio: Her family was quite well off and sent her to battle school at a young age. Her semblance only kicked in one night while she visited her family. They were shocked she could turn the plates and silverware into gold instantly. However, disaster soon struck when her sister came running to hug her. Without thinking, she hugged back and turned her sister into a golden sculpture. Her parents were terrified of her, but saw her as a way to get even wealthier. Blinded by greed, they sold her sister and everything else she had turned to gold and placed her in a cell. They threw objects at her when she wouldn't willingly turn them to gold so she would hold up her hands to protect herself. After enduring this, she slowly learned how to control the gold and slow it down. When her parents were out one day she caught the man's hand that gave her food, and using her new control she told him to let her out or she'd speed up the gold and let him become a statue. He let her out, but a year of being in a cell had left her merciless and vengeful, and she turned the guards all into gold in a fit of rage. She ran until she came to a river, there her hunger, aura usage, and mental stress caught up to her and she fell asleep. When she woke up she realized the sand around her had turned to gold so she pocketed it and bought some food and forks, making sure to hide herself quickly afterwards so her parents wouldn't find her with the scouts they undoubtedly sent out. Aware that Grimm prevented her from straying too far and scouts stopped her from constantly being in the city to buy food, she felt she had nowhere to run. After a year of enduring hunger and sleeping in uncomfortable places, she heard her parents had been killed in an accident. She decided to resume battle school and become a huntress so she could protect herself.

Other: I'm sorry that the bio is a horrible long low quality random thing.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Oh god, the random parenthesis comments from my n00b days.

Ooh, you have an idea for a unique weapon? Do tell.

And I'd love a villain, yes yes

I spent an hour on only half of my character. An hour. On my kindle. My thumb is officially dead.

I could play two characters depending on the pace of the RP.

Uhh, silverphoenix? Semblances are usually active, and I'm pretty sure anyone can turn off their semblances at any given time. I understand the Midas reference, but something like changing her skin to gold to make her more durable would be better.

And the idea for the weapon was a long polearm infused with ice dust so that the user could create ice on the staff and turn it into a scythe or an axe or something, as well as shoot icicles at people and stuff.

Edited by MrSpyro

Oh man that weapon sounds super cool.

And...turning skin to gold isn't very practical for protection. Gold is super soft compared to other weapons.

Oh right darn it I'm supposed to be the smart person in my family now I brought shame to my lineage for not remembering that gold has a toughness of three on that one guy's scale

EDIT: Screw physics, it can just be magic gold

EDIT 2x combo: I just made an OOC for this. Let's all move our talk over there so we can let this tread die in peace.

Edited by MrSpyro