silent33

Across the River Styx

Important Announcement

First of all: I love to see that the Styx Project is getting more and more members. Some of you are really active and produce so many offsprings! Thank you! smile.gif

While it's not absolutely necessary yet, I would like to get a Thread Mod here!

Someone who can help me out by answering questions or if someone is using the wrong form to remind them of that and many other things! smile.gif

Any member of the Styx Project can apply for becoming a Mod!

Of course you have to be active in the Project and should have at least four requested dragons.

So if you would like to become a Mod for the Styx Project, simple write 2-3 sentences why you would like to become a Mod and what you know about the Styx Project. smile.gif You can post your apply here in the Thread or PM me if you don't want others to see what you write.

I would like to get 2 Mods for now! cool.gif

I hope to get many entries!

Thank you very much smile.gif

@Pick107

Thanks for your interest in becoming a part of the Styx Project. Please use the green form, which can be found on the first post, to join. Thank you smile.gif

@Sylph264

Thank you for joining the Styx Project smile.gif

Your starter egg *the first egg you request when joining* may not be from the shelter. However if you would like a Shallow Water as starter I'll breed one for you smile.gif

-

Sent out shelter eggs!

Updated member progress list to this point!

Okay, thanks for letting me know. smile.gif If you have a Water and Magi pair ready a Shallow Water would be great! If not, I'll gladly take any 2G hybrids.

Important Announcement

First of all: I love to see that the Styx Project is getting more and more members. Some of you are really active and produce so many offsprings!  Thank you! smile.gif

While it's not absolutely necessary yet, I would like to get a Thread Mod here!

Someone who can help me out by answering questions or if someone is using the wrong form to remind them of that and many other things!  smile.gif

Any member of the Styx Project can apply for becoming a Mod!

Of course you have to be active in the Project and should have at least four requested dragons.

So if you would like to become a Mod for the Styx Project, simple write 2-3 sentences why you would like to become a Mod and what you know about the Styx Project.  smile.gif You can post your apply here in the Thread or PM me if you don't want others to see what you write.

I would like to get 2 Mods for now!  cool.gif

I hope to get many entries!

Thank you very much  smile.gif

Hello, Silent33, I'd like to apply for thread Moderator. Though you only want a few sentences, I'll probably write much, much more. xd.png

I've been a member of this project for a long time, having produced and requested many dragons. I only need to gift one more dragon to be able to properly request rares, and I've bred a pretty good lineage for it (The Rarer Styx x The More Common Freya - Example offspring HERE). I've had some moderating experience elsewhere, and I'm active enough to go online at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Thank you for considering, and if I do get the position thank you and congratulations to the other moderator. If I don't get the position, it dousn't matter as I'll still be active, and congratulations to the two new moderators.

Oh, and, just a thought, but have you ever considered getting a thread account for the Styx Lineage? I'm not saying you need to and it's your choice, but I'm just saying it's a possibility. tongue.gif

Heya all biggrin.gif

I'm wondering if some of my Galaxy nebulas could also cross lineages with your Styx dragons? Just nebulas though, as my lineage states only nebulas can be part of it tongue.gif

I already have a nebula with Styx heritage: Rhea Styx Galaxy. She has one child, I believe.

I want to cross the river!

scroll name/link: omgmonkeyrdaage

Breed request: Something blue? biggrin.gif I got one from abandon, I would like a mate for it.

My rare/holiday goal: I'm just joinig for fun right now

https://dragcave.net/lineage/IyiWh <- This is the one I picked up from abandon. smile.gif

So I'm not sure what mate I'd like, but probably something blue that would match. Anything you think will look nice works for me though. smile.gif (Although I don't want it for about 2 days because I want my dragon to gender first so I know what breed to influence the new egg, but I'm posting now because I will probably forget otherwise. tongue.gif) Thanks. smile.gif

@Stellaluna22

Hey,

thanks for your interest. smile.gif

Yes of course the two lineages can get crossed. That would be really awesome! laugh.gif Of course in that case they will be strict "Nebula-only", but I don't see any problem with that.

@AppleMango

Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Styx Project smile.gif

Congrats on your lucky grab with that egg laugh.gif

I'll see if I can get you something "blue" as a mate for your starter smile.gif

-

Important Reminder!

A little reminder from my side. Please make sure that you add "Styx" to the name of your offspring/gifted dragons. I see several dragons that are either still nameless or have a name without the "Styx". It's a bit disheartening and it defeats the whole purpose of the Styx Project.

-

Still looking for Mod-applies!

Updated member-progress list to this point!

Edited by silent33

There are eggs/hatchlings in the shelter!

*click image for lineage-view*

user posted image

user posted image 4d 23h

user posted image

user posted image

Please post in the Thread if you would like a shelter egg/hatchling smile.gif

I'll happily give the Dark Myst a loving home! smile.gif *and I'll make sure to actually name them properly right off the bat*

Glyndlamir, I realize that this egg isn't up for adoption, but when your pair can breed again would you mind if I adopted a few of their eggs? They'd make perfect mates for my hellfire Styxes. smile.gif

Glyndlamir, I realize that this egg isn't up for adoption, but when your pair can breed again would you mind if I adopted a few of their eggs? They'd make perfect mates for my hellfire Styxes. smile.gif

Sure ^^

I can reserve their next few eggs if you want.

That would be perfect! biggrin.gif In the meantime I'll try to keep some space open and contribute some more eggs to the project.

I'm sorry for not being active on the Thread the last few days!

I'm working on all requests, but some of my dragons are being stubborn dry.gif

Open Request list:

ApplyUsernameHere: Daydream dry.gif

DanielDragon: Female Pink *hatching*

Pick107: Gemshard

AppleMango: Something blue (Skywing)

*Your request is not on the list? Please tell me!*

-

There are eggs in the shelter!

*click image for lineage-view*

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Please post in the Thread if you want a shelter egg

-

I'm still looking for mod applies smile.gif

Updated member progress list to this point!

Edited by silent33

Sorry for disappearing from this project! I've been egglocked for a while but I finally managed to make some room for a Styx. smile.gif

I produced an egg!

scroll name/link: Avarule

Egg link

Up for gifting: Yep!

I produced an egg!

scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Dark_Angel12345

Egg link (lineage view) http://dragcave.net/lineage/WFE8n

Up for gifting: Gone

I gifted an egg!

scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Dark_Angel12345

Egg link (lineage view): http://dragcave.net/lineage/WFE8n

Gifted to:Ansela Jonla

Oh and as for the offsprings' names I noticed that happening on my scroll.

Usually gifting Styx members at the departure thread, and even though I always mention to give them an appropriate name, people seem to either forget or ignore.

Guess I'll have to stick with two-ways from now on.