HorseChick

The Oscars

The Oscars!

What are your thoughts on it?

Are you okay with the nominations?

I'm just crossing fingers for my favourite movies to be prized.

So,what do you think?

I didn't even bother to watch it or anything. I don't know who was nominated for what or anything either. My Mom watched it....I guess I would rather read the winners on imdb.com later....LOL. I can't sit still long enough for the awards shows anymore.

Who cares ? Most of the best films that come out don't even get a mention.

I never watch it, mostly because I live in Europe and I got school to keep up with and I have difficulties staying awak for that long no matter what I do xd.png

I saw the nominees and the prizes and the only thing that really struck me was that I think it was sad 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' did not win anything. It is such a well made movie happy.gif

Other than that, I barely recognize any movies or actors on the list, so it is all rather 'meh' to me ^^,

Miserable. Been in the urgent clinic for 4 hours with some mysterious shoulder pain, but no apparent injury. I just got out of lab work and X-rays.

I know the Oscars are awful - but are you in the right thread ?

Oh man, Lady Gaga KILLED IT. My jaw dropped! She's incredible...

I watched a small amount of it. I'm a big NPH fan, but the Oscars themselves seem to honor foreign snobby films and I like action drama which don't tend to get nominated therefore rarely win the big prizes. I don't think I'd seen a single film up for an oscar this year. Ah well.