20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Every time someone posts a character that's siding with Red some part of me goes, "Yes, yes! More minions for the true leader of darkness!" and then I get concerned because I think I might be internalizing Torbjorn a little bit. laugh.gif

Aww, bummer. Queer wolves are so much fun 8D

Haha, I'm thinking about making a Crimson follower wolf myself. I was toying with a pup that is like, obsessed with Red. Follows her around endlessly and isn't affected whatsoever by her demeanor haha.

I will allow two agender wolves per user though, as I know from experience that they're pretty fun to roleplay.

Don't wanna be a problem but agender isn't the only kind of nonbinary out there. :o Can we do other genders too? Bigender, trigender, genderfluid, that kind of thing?

Mhhh, let's just stick with agender for now, but I will allow some genderfluid wolves as well, but only a few for a start. We don't want to confuse a bunch of newcomers or younger users who may not have a clue about trigenders, bigenders, etc.

No, let's just keep it limited for now. We don't want everyone creating a bunch of agender, trigender, and so on wolves, since I'd like to keep this more...Traditional, as that was how it originally was.

Nonbinary genders have existed since the beginning of time, they've just been erased by Western society. I dunno how some genders would make the RP any less traditional. Can you explain a bit more what you mean? I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand! uvu

Edited by oddinomaly

I mean on the original roleplay, this wolf roleplay was based on one not to long ago that was closed by the request of the oc, since she could no longer get on.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I can understand not wanting to deviate from source material. No big deal! ovo

Thanks for understanding.

Alright, Ace has made the big announcement! Time for wolves to line up and ask for the new positions. ouo

Scout leaders...

You said Tor was going to be a hunting leader. -.-

What the hell?

Edited by Brotato

I did? I don't remember, let me read back...

EDIT: Nope, I wrote scout leader...?

Edited by oddinomaly

Sorry, my bad, I mixed Tor up with Blake.

Alright. I guess we're taking the two spots then.

Okiedoke.

With Menemith, what I'd like to do is have her attempt to be a hunter, but her anxiety gets in the way and a panic attack causes the pack to lose a kill. The other wolves are turned off of her for good after that, and while she tries to stay subordinate, she ends up being pushed back into omega position. What do you think?

She leads a difficult life. I use a lot of my personal experiences with her, as kind of a self expression. It's one of the ways I cope, and in a way it kind of lets me sort out how I feel about myself I guess? I dunno. Menemith was meant to be kind of an experiment in self expression. *shrug*

He's been watching the Night Pack and Crimson's faction for about half a year

He's been observing

party a- the night pack

and party b- Red's followers

Completely separate. Make sense now? ^^;

You guys write such great posts omg. I'm just here sticking to the bare minimum until I feel better.

Also, I may end up meeting the character limit after all. laugh.gif I have some ideas...

FYI, I'm not posting because I'm waiting for Mouse to reply... saying just in case wink.gif

Fair enough. Either Shiny or Brotato need to reply to me, but I don't think they're online. Which is probably good because I'm all drugged up with painkillers again laugh.gif

Okay, now I am completley drawing a blank, and I cannot think of anything to do. So, I will sit for a bit and see if I can jump back in at one point :x

Okay, now I am completley drawing a blank, and I cannot think of anything to do. So, I will sit for a bit and see if I can jump back in at one point :x

Talk to Kes/Hachi?