20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Kind of? I mean it's not his top priority but he isn't going to turn anyone down if the opportunity arises laugh.gif

The mindset of the stereotypical teenage boy in my country. xd.png

Well, I'm hoping we won't wait long for ace's big announcement.

But then, very few people have asked to have their characters assigned specific jobs for now... which is problematic.

Yeah. I wonder if Ace will have to move the ranks around? Like, assign people jobs.

I think he will, depending on who applied for what here. Odds are he'll ask for takers first.

Edited by Brotato

I agree. I'm excited to see how this new ranking system works out. Also, what do you think the time period between this plot point and wolves falling ill is? Having it start the next day after the timeskip seems a bit weird, so I hope that's not what we're doing.

Oh well, I'm okay with that.

And jiminy christmas! Did Red just snap at a puppy?!

oh me gosh shade is a puppy? :0 whoops... I might edit what I posted, I thought Shade was an adult ^^

I thought that getting Avion to convince Ace into doing something to benefit Red would foreshadow what's about to happen.

Gasp. Tato. How could you not know my Zen? :0

Edit: blob blob i made red do her lie thingy and i made her slip out of trouble with the pup. yay for her skills hahaha

Edited by Tiga

And shade's just sitting there like" you have no power here, I have rock"

Edit: Can we patch Flare into one of the sub. spots now?

Username: Dorchadas

Character’s Name: Seflarin

Nickname: Flare

Text Color: #b60101

Crush: Crimson

Family: All family is deceased.

Personality: Flare is very calm and calculating, with a very manipulative personality. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants, unless the cost affects him directly. He rarely interacts with other wolves, and will only do so after a lot of careful observation, and then only if he feels like it. Basically, if you understand Qigong stuff, he's mainly metal with some water as well.

Appearance: He is a deep black and white wolf, with thick fur covering his muscular body. He has a scar behind his ear and another over his eye. His eyes are a deep green, almost a black. Like this.

History: He's been watching the Night Pack and Crimson's faction for about half a year, and is transfixed by Crimson. He is willing to follow her, but his ultimate goal is to slowly earn her favour. Before that, he was a lone wolf avoiding packs altogether. He left his previous pack after his first year of life and hasn't seen them since.

Siding with: Crimson.

Password: Ace Rules!

Other: (Even though Crimson does)

Edited by Dorchadas

oh me gosh shade is a puppy? :0 whoops... I might edit what I posted, I thought Shade was an adult ^^

I thought that getting Avion to convince Ace into doing something to benefit Red would foreshadow what's about to happen.

Gasp. Tato. How could you not know my Zen? :0

Edit: blob blob i made red do her lie thingy and i made her slip out of trouble with the pup. yay for her skills hahaha

One google later,

Zayn Malik from One Direction?

...you're upset about that?

...okay then...

Well, uhh. Shade's still asking for it. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

Ooooh I forgot about the new positions.

I would volunteer Dionne as hunting leader, but on second thought I think she'd be better off in a scout position. (regular scout since the leaders are already claimed). I figured she'd only really know how to hunt on her own and not with other wolves, so it wouldn't work as well for her to lead a hunting party xd.png

She'd make a good scout though. She's used to traveling long distances and keeping a careful eye out. Very quiet o:

Alright, she'll be put down as a Scout!

Also, Avion will convince Ace, and the turning shall begin...

As for Flare, you'll need to wait until a majority of the subordinate positions have been emptied.

aww yeee scout buddies biggrin.gif

Oh and I know it was mentioned earlier about same-sex couple wolves, but if it doesn't work out with Dionne as alphess, she's also open to lady wolves 8D

love my little bisexual wolves <3

I need two more scouts for Nyra's group.

Preferably characters who are good at being sneaky and resourceful and cunning.

I was about to say that the Hunting leaders needed hunters, but then I remembered they can pick any subordinate for that line of work.

Mhhh, I was considering placing Nuntis as a scout, she's a sly little Crimson follower.

aww yeee scout buddies :D

Oh and I know it was mentioned earlier about same-sex couple wolves, but if it doesn't work out with Dionne as alphess, she's also open to lady wolves 8D

love my little bisexual wolves <3

*whispers* Menemith :o

I need to make a straight wolf...but nah. I'm too queer, I'd mess it up. :P

I need two more scouts for Nyra's group.

Preferably characters who are good at being sneaky and resourceful and cunning.

I was about to say that the Hunting leaders needed hunters, but then I remembered they can pick any subordinate for that line of work.

*pushes Dionne into Nyra's group*

There ya go, sneaky, resourceful and cunning, all in one 8D I feel like they'd get along well. Nyra is the brashly snarky side of the friendship, and Dionne is the coolly snarky side pfffft.

@oddi

We shall see~ c:

And yeah I'm in the same boat, hahaha. Most of my characters end up queer even if I intended them to be straight in the beginning x)

If MenemithxDionne doesn't work out you can bet your furry butt I'd ship DionnexNyra. There might even be fanart laugh.gif

Not to be anti-homo or anything, but please keep a limit to these types of couples. This is a wild wolf rp, and the pack depends on the females to have pups and keep the pack alive.

Same sex couples can ask other wolves to have pups for them, though? Like, that happens in real life often enough. I forgot the proper terminology but it happens.

I would like to have a few gender non-conforming characters in the future, I hope there's not a limit on those...

Edited by oddinomaly

No, there's going to be a limit on each. These are wolves, not humans. One per user.

Edited by 20mia08

Wolves with advanced language and human-like intelligence, though? They seem to have the ability to create identities for themselves, like names and such. I dunno, it seems kind of odd to limit gender non-conforming characters.

Enough, wolves are wolves, not humans. I've made up my mind, so please make no arguments.

I didn't mean for it to come across as arguing, I think it's just a neat discussion to have outside of the RP. Like, at what point does self-identification start to be influenced by language and intelligence? It makes you think, being humans and stuff. tongue.gif Things that are normal for us might be showing up in chimpanzees, but we're not sure yet. I'll stop nerding all over the thread now, sorry laugh.gif

Sweet pancakes, now that you say about same sex couples I'm thinking of making another character... xd.png

Also yo, Dorcha, Red is a subordinate (hunting leader), not an alpha.

Btw, I just noticed that as for now there are only red-sided Hunting Leaders. Red Powah!