20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

I'm back fromy cousin's wedding. what do I need to know before I post a reply?

Jeez, that moment when you see that everybody is waiting on you o-o

I will make a post. Just not now. Have school to get ready for

Edit: WOOT LEVEL SEVEN!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Well, Mia just un-limboed me.

Eeeeveryone to the gathering!

So, no rush. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

*scowls because the only reason I'm not level 10 is because freeforms and games don't count for anything*

*scowls because the only reason I'm not level 10 is because freeforms and games don't count for anything*

Dem "Lets count to potato" and One-liner posts everywhere RPs tho.

Let's count to...brotato. :P

Anywho I'm just dropping in. Activity is going to be reduced on my end, I'm in agony and will be for the next week. It sucks booty. D:

Here's the positions:

Hunting leaders (x2, clearly one is taken tongue.gif)

Scout Leaders (x2)

Herbalists (x2)

Scouts (x4, leaders don't count)

Elders (Unlimited)

so hi, im back. its been a really big stressful week(s) for me (including zayn malik's departure but we shall not speak of it) and im back. Its actually been really hard for me the past few days. Im not really in the mood for roleplaying, but I'll squeeze out a post and yeah.

by the way, maybe Red as a Scout or Hunting Leader? Ace could do the thing where he goes all "nu she will runs aways or plot somethings" but Avion can somehow convince him? idk its just I only have one character (two for the unborn pup) and there isnt much you can do with the nemesis of the alpha of the pack who is also your brother.

Edit: oh my gosh you guys seriously made my day! <3 i read through the posts i missed in the OOC and you guys have made the best comments about red ever! >:3 and i posted before realising Dor summoned me, so good timing xd.png

Edited by Tiga

Aw, Tiga, I'm sorry. :C I hope things get better for you. Stress is rough, and you deserve better. *pap pap*

Maybe you could make another character? I know I plan on it later on. We could collaborate on a mated pair if you want?

Aw, Tiga, I'm sorry. :C I hope things get better for you. Stress is rough, and you deserve better. *pap pap*

Maybe you could make another character? I know I plan on it later on. We could collaborate on a mated pair if you want?

*is petted*

Yeah I was planning on one before realising sub positions were closed. We could discuss a mated couple, and introduce them after everyone has positions.

I would obviously offer cookies but Red has highly disagreed on the idea and is offering red velvet cake to anyone who is willing to join her side.

Edit: the red velvet and red was a total coincidence.

Edited by Tiga

If you're down for it, I think it'd be fun. Perhaps a pair of elders, since there aren't many of those?

Oh my god red velvet cake is the best, I'm totally in. |D

If you're down for it, I think it'd be fun. Perhaps a pair of elders, since there aren't many of those?

Oh my god red velvet cake is the best, I'm totally in. |D

Correction, there are no elders yet xd.png

That sounds good, did you want the male or female of the couple?

That depends. Could they be a same-sex pair, or something like that? It would be interesting to have a wolf that doesn't identify as male or female, too. To add a bit of diversity lmao

Oh well, I'm okay with that.

And jiminy christmas! Did Red just snap at a puppy?!

Red? A scout?

I entered Nyra as scout leader and practically jumped for joy when I saw Mia posted it on the main thread, because it opened up so many doors for me to develop her character!

Also I'm noticing Torbjorn's intent on sticking to her like glue currently. Strange.

But I /would/ like to ask, who'd like to be in Nyra's scouting team?

I have a lot planned for her on the following day. biggrin.gif

Also Tiga, take it easy. I don't know who this Zeen guy is, but as you requested, I won't talk about it beyond this vague mention.

Have a break and take a chill pill. I hope you feel better sooner then soon. ^^

Edited by Brotato

I'm thinking Tor has kind of a crush on Nyra. Not a romantic one, either platonic or "have my babies pls" laugh.gif

I'm thinking Tor has kind of a crush on Nyra. Not a romantic one, either platonic or "have my babies pls"  laugh.gif

That's.. painful. Nyra only respects the highest authority, so Tor would be wasting his time.

She'd see him as no more then a proverbial leech. If he becomes a hunting party leader, probably more of a nauseating compatriot. unsure.gif

If you want him to follow someone around and hope for a result, I recommend Nashota.

She's less likely to reject, but she's also kind of blinded by her own self-interests.

Edited by Brotato

Oh, trust me, Tor is not a wolf who succeeds with stuff like this. His eye creeps other wolves out too much. Lucky for him he doesn't just swing one way. He doesn't have any romantic bonds with anyone (*waves aromantic flag*) but he is capable of platonic and sexual attraction, so finding another wolf who is cool with that is gonna be difficult lmao

In other words, all he wants is to 'get some'?

Well he ain't gettin' any from Nyra.

Kind of? I mean it's not his top priority but he isn't going to turn anyone down if the opportunity arises laugh.gif

Edited by oddinomaly