20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Alright then.

I volunteer Nyra for Scout Leader #1.

That way I can make her get into trouble like I planned. xd.png

Torque will keep low and just stay a subordinate.

And I volunteer Nashota as a Scout. Just a Scout.

Edited by Brotato

Again, subordinates are wolves that hunt and fight. They are led by lead hunters.

Again, subordinates are wolves that hunt and fight. They are led by lead hunters.

Okay. I just assumed everyone would have a "job" like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have this idea that after Menemith's pups are born, she tries to do things like scouting or helping the herbalists out so the pack doesn't see her as completely useless. Over time, she would just start to slip down the ranks because her anxiety makes her an easy target, and because she doesn't have the courage to stand up for herself. What do you guys think?

Also, Tor would be a fantastic scout, or even scout leader. If Ace lets him, anyway tongue.gif

THIRD EDIT: For reference, can we develop a size scale? I can ask everyone their characters' heights in relation to each other.

Edited by oddinomaly

I'm pretty sure Ace is the tallest, Avion is a medium height, Nuntis being a bit smaller, with Harmony being smaller than Nuntis.

Kestra would be around Ace's height, Hiera being a bit taller than Harmony, and Hachi just taller than Hiera.

Since Ace is the tallest, I don't think many females could be around his height, since males are naturally larger than females.

Well, shorter than him, naturally, but I imagine her as a really big wolf. I dont know, so around Avion then? *shraug*

Hm. It'd be cool if we could have some kind of graphical representation where we could just...drag our characters to position alongside other characters.

Anywho, Menemith is also really big? Like, she's a side of beef. Only she is also a noob so it does nothing for her laugh.gif

To determine which of our children is the superior lifeform.

Actually I just want to know when I should write "leaned down to sniff X" or whatnot. Also to figure out who has the edge in a fight. :P

Actually I just want to know when I should write "leaned down to sniff X" or whatnot. Also to figure out who has the edge in a fight. tongue.gif

The former is a valid reason, but the latter is kind of silly.

Being taller is no indicator for physical prowess.

And strength alone is not enough, skill and experience also say their word.

I guess Blake would be tall. I'd say bigger than Ace, but as he is the leader and stuff... *mumbles*

Anyway, around Ace's height, but more massive - remember he is older and he fought way more battles and hunted down way more elks than any three of the camp connected into one.

Well, size does count for something, I thought? If you've got the weight you can usr that to drag down your foe. You're right though. I guess what I meant was weight.

I'm really visual as a person so sometimes I need details like this to help me picture what's going on. Sorry D:

??? I'm clueless as to what you mean. Did I offend or something???

Calm down, you didn't offend anyone. It's just that the conversation was going towards "Who has the strongest character"again. xd.png

Ever notice that OOC threads tend to have a ton more replies than the actual IC thread?

Oh I tend not to pick up on that fhffhfhf frick

@Mouse, I think that's because it kind of becomes a discussion, and replies here take less time

Well, if you wanted to know, Dionne is actually more bulky than built for agility. She's tall, about an average height for male arctic wolves (I'll look up the exact measurements if you want later), and sturdy. More about endurance than speed.

Shade is definitely biggest. All of you are gnats before him.

*collapses laughing*

Nobody can beat the mad brains of Esko >:3

Shade is definitely biggest. All of you are gnats before him.

[Red screaming in the distance]

:P

Nobody can beat the mad brains of Esko >:3

Shade is smartest too! Barring vicious attacks upon possibly criminally insane she-wolves...