MendezLightning

Knight School OOC

Maybe....STARLORD

yes I feel Guardians of the Galaxy yes :3

THEN USE IT JEBFHR

what if Sammy actually joined?

Sammy belongs to me guys. Okay. ESKO GET YO FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRL.

OKAY GUYS what about.... Solar Flare....

Dark star, Comet skimmer (when stronger) it has to fit power. Try picking a star constellation or something

And alix isn't in the office, Jett is, and no one but the teachers know his name (his form is on the first page, his real name is Orion)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I SHALL NOT GET MAH FILTHY HANDS OFF YO GIRL MEH

VIRGO

Okay, I'll fix that.

ESKO YOU LITTLE S*** LEGGO OF SAMMY OR ELSE

And I think she's gonna stick to Solar Flare for right now. When she get's stronger and actually like, creates full sized stars or whatever I'll change her name to something cooler.

Fix dat

OR ELSE WAT?

Sure. Go for it

...... not really, as I said... no one no one but the teachers know his name, and they call him Smith. He doesn't know anyone because he hardly talks. He is that really quite kid who is there but no one really sees him and is practically invisible. So if any thing say.... HEY MAX! You.....who ever you are WHAT'S UP?....

Sorry to be picky, but even max didn't let on that he knew his name even when he is in the same class as max.

Yep!!btw chic.... I think me and voltage got the super gay thing long before you and Sammy... two gay nekos...... in the Outcasts.... tongue.gif Romero is adorable little girly man!

*ahem* No, I am pretty sure that's not true because actually our gay is as immeasurable as the universe itself. But unfortunately we still have not determined if the universe is an actual thing or just a mutual hallucination of everyone on earth because we are all high on oxygen, and the reason we die if we stop breathing is because we are so addicted to it that our withdrawal symptoms are that severe.

Chic logic...I can't argue.

Though I still won't get off of Sammy :3

I'm surprised that the nurse doesn't have Alexander on speed dial whenever anyone whacks themselves harder than a little ice can fix.

Haha chic can be relied on to bring the fun. If Sammy joined it would be crazy

*rushes in majestically and trips over nothing* hello hello i am here esko summoned me

is the RP still open? I was reading it when it was first made but got distracted and forgot to finish it XD

EDIT: and hey yeah I belong to chic sorry eskoo

Edited by littlelizzie

*pushes Sammy over a pebble that just so happened to be right in her path*

Yeah it's open I think

Okay I know I'm going against my own rule here but SERIOUSY Sammy you're adding another RP to your list when you keep copping out on us in Mages?!

@Super: Wait he can do that? I thought you only said like acne and stuff...

*trips over the pebble that Amara pushed into my path and faceplants* not nice girl not nice XD

If it is then I shall make some characters!

No no no I'm not copping out on you I've been busy with setting up my online school and this group on a different site-- I posted my reply in Mages so it's okay~ i'm gonna be more active in it you just watch *slapped*

Alright for characters: how many boys and girls are there?

Edited by littlelizzie