MendezLightning

Knight School OOC

Like what you did in the other class?

What is the plot a little bit so I can follow it a little better....?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

both mouse's and polar's characters are accepted biggrin.gif and thanks aroara, it just spoke to me on a spiritual level xd.png

Here she is....

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character name: Sasha Derishin

Personality: a rather outgoing girl, she is the opposite of her quiet cousin. She is a stubborn meathead, and loves a good fight. She will never back down, even if you offer her cookies. She has a bit of an attitude and some sass. She is pretty shameless, and would wander around with nothing on if she could.

Appearance: Huehuehue

Clique: fighting and music. Also some art, though not as skilled as her cousin.

Power: Dragon Aspect. She can copy the abilities of a dragon, though at the moment, she can only breathe a small amount of flame and glide a few meters before needing to land. Also can grow a tail and horns.

Superhero/villain alias: Scale

Character song?: Apologize by Timberland ((or OneRepublic, I forgot which one))

Other: she is skilled in playing the violin. She is also Esko's cousin.

I am either too lazy or bad at them. Well, here is a very general recap.

-hero strategies happened. That is where there is a team of kids playing heros trying to rescue a dummy 'citizen' from the villain team. The villains have the dummies hung over traps and stuff. The villains won, with these two OP girls on their side. It was a battle of the sexes.

-science happened. Esko played a tiny prank by summoning a tiny nonpoisonous snake from a doodle, but almost got him and Cara into detention. Now some mini drama is happening with them, but that is for me and Mouse only.

-now the next period is starting, and things are getting akward. Yup. And I was reminded that this is what I will face in high school. Fun -.-

-once Sasha is approved, she will probably maul somebody.

That is my recap. Btw, how does Sasha look?

She looks ok to me (both Tulvir's needed! Puppy and Dragon .. Robbie too!)

How do you do the really tiny words?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

[SIZE=-5]Something like this. The bigger the number is with a -next to it, the smaller it will be.[/SIZE]

In other words....

Something like this. The bigger the number is with a - next to it, the smaller it will be.

But Esko, it'll only be like that when you go to high school if you have a crush on a girl with multiple personalities, anger issues and a short temper and if you do something to inadvertently get her in trouble.

This is getting off topic but I'm out of high school. Every freshman to junior girl who was popular was like that.

Question: good villain name that has to do with technology? (More like a technopath)

For the thing about 'she liked him for a month', according to Mendez's first post it wasn't their frost day of school (in case anyone was thinking that) except for Lizzy and whoever else is a 'new student'.

Esko's got nothin' to post about. Cara-Anne's gone full Anne and Brax is with Ellie, the most he can do is just trying to make the ray gun.

the announcement called all of the RP'd characters, i just couldn't be arsed to type out all of the names

Yo Mendez. Never saw if Sasha was approved or not