MendezLightning

Knight School OOC

Hey, maybe you can post a link to the rp thread in case? That might be helpful

Mouse you ninja.gif me! I edited it quickly. Pretty much the same anyway. Jett can make nearly everything.... as I said, it's physical not magic. Programming things are easy for him.

And Izta is a total cat.. xd.png

Mouse you  ninja.gif me! I edited it quickly. Pretty much the same anyway. Jett can make nearly everything.... as I said, it's physical not magic. Programming things are easy for him.

And Izta is a total cat.. xd.png

I know that made me crack up. And that's why she blinded him.. So he's more or less incapable of doing anything that requires vision.

Esko fealt his drawings re-animate once Mark tackled Cara. Ha! Yes! Esko aimed for the dummy. He quickly drew a 'claw' that he could use to grab the dummy from a good distance. He jumped out of the way. Then he almost tripped, giving time for a villain to Attack him.

((God, autocorrect makes Attack capital CUZ I type Attack on Titan too much...

Anybody who wants to Attack Esko, go for it!))

Nope! Me a ninja.gif! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by MyaMouse

Um... in jett's pic he has those goggles. They are on him now(in fact he never takes them off like his belt) they are welding goggles, sooooo..... He can still see, you didn't let me react to that. And when you can sense machinery, you don't need to see.

I know, but she doesn't. What, do you expect me to be OP as heck all the time? That's not allowed. tongue.gif

Well, what it takes Jett to build in 2 minutes Esko can draw and create in 20 seconds. Give or take.

Well, what it takes Jett to build in 2 minutes Esko can draw and create in 20 seconds. Give or take.

Yes too true.

So, are they gonna be real characters? 'Cause calling them Pixie Cut and Black Hair is kind of weird, no to mention Itza has black hair too.

Actually, Jett on things he knows well like a controller, it takes him about 19 seconds. On other small things he knows like disarming traps it takes him about this long to disarm it. When I say he's fast, he is fast. It's instinctively building something like Leo valdez in heros of Olympus....

More complicated things like the spider and helicopter he has to plan ahead, so he always has a few completed projects in his belt.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Hahaha true

Edit: ninja.gif by Wolf

Edit edit: Esko can draw a small bomb in 4 seconds. Give or take

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

This is fast paced, apparently. Although, we really are going fast. As much as I like it, we need to give Auroa a break

I KNOW THAT! But I'm on a kindle and you guy rapidly posting like that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to do anything! I had a great idea with Jett and now I can't do it!*flipped desk and pouts in corner*

Sorry but seriously with the rate that I'm trying to get ahead on Esko, it's hard to slow down. And I'm mad about Mendez stopping the match too. I was on a roll. sad.gif

*pats shoulder* it is okay. I really didn't see it was a problem and I wasn't helping with posting.

Though guys, you are going fast. I am on iPad, and I have trouble keeping up. I keep getting ninja.gif

Yeah, Mouse was right. The match ended a little too early for my liking

It's hard to type fast with one hand. I was typing on the one minute post after the helicopter got shot down..... it takes me a moment to do a decent post that isn't a vague one line.

*pats shoulder* it is okay. I really didn't see it was a problem and I wasn't helping with posting.

Though guys, you are going fast. I am on iPad, and I have trouble keeping up. I keep getting ninja.gif

Yeah, Mouse was right. The match ended a little too early for my liking

I'm on my phone, but I type fast and I have dictation.

Okay, maybe not a mental problem. More like... An alternate personality.