MendezLightning

Knight School OOC

When was Cara out? Is that other personality the one speaking? The one asking how long she was out for?

When was Cara out? Is that other personality the one speaking? The one asking how long she was out for?

Cara is a good girl, if not a little hardheaded. Her alternate personality is violent, rude, more in-touch with their powers, and a bit taller and stronger. That's why she could throw Brax and hurt Esko when she's exactly the same little girl as the picture except for clothes, and why she shrunk a millimeter when the battle ended. Whenever a battle happens the other personality takes over. Did you even read my latest post?

Edited by MyaMouse

We have a one on one... Well a one on two. But- oh right, we are waiting on Esko. Nevermind. Sorry. But if you've ever been in a RP with me you'd know I'm on practically 24-7 only I get off about an hour from now every night except weekends and when I'm at school.

Yeah, and the sleep lullz me sometimes, but I can fight it

I'm on too, I'm out of school and have nothing else to do but I still have life (tonight was bible study, and my g-ma bday was today so we had a early dinner) I post quickly, and have a one on one with Esko(sill waiting for Tulvir poor dog boy is being left in the dust) and a two on one(but waiting for polar) so I know how it is. People get busy.... get side tracked, just respect that and let them respond.

This rp is quickly losing my interest because you two keep gunning it and it seems like when I have a open character next to you (like Jett bumping one on you guys and NO BODY responded) it makes it feel like it's being pushed away and I have no interaction to develop my characters and really get the feeling for them. They have their own minds to me. It's kind of hard to grasp that when, well... there invisible to everyone in the rp.

It would suck if I drop out because I LOVE wub.gif Leo valdez (the super sized mcshizle he is!) And Jett is based off of him and Izta was a character in a different to that died before it even got started.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jett...tried to interact? Was it with my character, because maybe I don't know cuz it wasn't aimed at me.

right Tulvir the poor babe thank you for reminding me going now

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I'm on too, I'm out of school and have nothing else to do but I still have life (tonight was bible study, and my g-ma bday was today so we had a early dinner) I post quickly, and have a one on one with Esko and a two on one(but waiting for polar) so I know how it is. People get busy.... get side tracked, just respect that and let them respond. This rp is quickly losing my interest because you two keep gunning it and it seems like when I have a open character next to you (like Jett bumping one on you guys and NO BODY responded) it makes it feel like it's being pushed away and I have no interaction to develop my characters and really get the feeling for them. They have their own minds to me. It's kind of hard to grasp that when, well... there invisible to everyone in the rp.

Wait what?! When did that happen?

Oh. I read back and I saw it. Sorry... But I am interacting with Itza and it's really hard to get a shy character going when he's not friends with anyone and he rarely talks.

Edited by MyaMouse

Jett was walking making a ball of gears, wires and other parts pulling them out of his tool belt be never took off and was stuffed full of gadgetry and gizmos for him to toy with. He bumped into one of the group, backing away with scarlet cheeks he kept his head down. "Sorry. Pardon me..." He twisted a wire and the thing looked like a spider the size of his slender hand. He slipped it into a pocket and headed to the place where they had the hero strategy game.

Open invitation, no one took it. Anyone could have reacted.

If someone who bugs him and wanted to be his friend he would talk more. He is quite for a reason, that is one thing you have to find out why.

And I know you did, but Izta is her own person. She is independent and chooses her friends selectively. Jett, has issues to work through, and he won't get talking if no one speaks to him first.

Sure. However, you gave no clarification in (())'s or something that Jett was open to talk. We all thought that it was a random NPC or something. Next time, please give a clearer indication. Thank you

A npc....... with a character sheet................?

((Anyway I'm off to bed)

It was clear when he helped up brax, still no talking. Not even a thanks....

But I'm letting you guy know this is what you are doing to others not just me. (Sup, too..)

What are you talking about?

We had no idea you were aiming for a conversation. My point is, we couldn't tell. If we did, one of us would gladly talk with him.

Username: chicbecause

Character name: Cinna Tracy Gracon

Personality: She’s kind of eccentric. She yells most of her words. Most people would describe her as ‘the crazy girl who yells horoscopes at people’. One of her favorite pastimes is to tell people their horoscopes for the day, or deliver vague warnings from the stars. Once you get past her weirdness, she’s a very friendly and loyal person.

Appearance: She’s really tall and lanky, her hair is black and the sides of her head are shaved like a Mohawk, but the rest is long and curly. Her skin is pretty light. She dresses a bit punk-ish, but always wears a long burgundy cloak over whatever outfit she has on. She also wears a ridiculous amount of eyeliner, and she probably is incredibly pretty underneath it all but SHE CAN WEAR HOWEVER MUCH SHE WANTS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Clique: None and all of them. It’s weird. She knows a lot of people but doesn’t have many friends.

Power: ((I used the random page button)) Stellar manipulation. She will be rather powerful one day, but right now there isn’t a safe way for her to practice anything big, so all she can really do is shoot tiny stars at people.

Superhero/villain alias: ~~~~

Character song?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYrG1X0tgq8

Other: She practices astrology as a hobby.

HAI CHIC! We needed a punk character for once xd.png

Goood luck!

WWow I need tk get to what is a title veeery soon hmmmm

Yeah. All that really happened was a gym period and now Cara and Esko are being cute

Haha chic can be relied on to bring the fun. If Sammy joined it would be crazy