bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 3G

Breeding Pair: Zhrys Leetlewing x Shiraz Leetlenee (2G PB Pygmy - 2G PB Pygmy)

Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

I thiiiink I did this right. smile.gif Let me know if I didn't ninja.gif

EDIT:

I've adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: (original) Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/00qXj

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

Edited by Cinspawn

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 3G

Breeding Pair: Zhrys Leetlewing x Shiraz Leetlenee (2G PB Pygmy - 2G PB Pygmy)

Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

I thiiiink I did this right. smile.gif Let me know if I didn't ninja.gif

EDIT:

Species: (original) Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/00qXj

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

It's all done right, thanks for reporting! We're teetering on 99 dragons now biggrin.gif

Okay! Guys! I came up with a project, and now you have to tell me whether it's too much/unacceptable/not according to the rules/etc. biggrin.gif

I really want an even gen with all small pygmies, but since there aren't enough to make a 5 generation pygmy line, and because I couldn't stand the asymmetry... I came up with this.

Note: I've been so bold to include bluesonic1s and kigyptnees dragon in these! Please let me know if you don't want this. I just wanted to give an idea and show how many dragons we'd approximately need. wink.gif We're definitely not starting this project without your explicit permission!

Note 2: Lightmald is mine.

user posted image

(Click for larger!)

Difficulties:

- If we're following the above schedule, Bluesonic will have to get a 2g purebred Nilia Pygmy, otherwise we can't produce the 3g male magelight.

- If we're using the pairs I filled in already, they will have to breed with other partners. This can be a problem if you want them to have one lifepartner.

The idea is that we can add purebred 2gs together to make a very big even gen of pygmies, but still maintain the 'original' pygmy on the outsides.

If people already have pairs I could fill in the scheme, it would go even faster ofcourse!

Let me know if this is too crazy, if you're willing to participate, if it's totally not my place to suggest this... unsure.gif Feedback, please! -runs away hysterically-

Okay! Guys! I came up with a project, and now you have to tell me whether it's too much/unacceptable/not according to the rules/etc. biggrin.gif

I really want an even gen with all small pygmies, but since there aren't enough to make a 5 generation pygmy line, and because I couldn't stand the asymmetry... I came up with this.

Note: I've been so bold to include bluesonic1s and kigyptnees dragon in these! Please let me know if you don't want this. I just wanted to give an idea and show how many dragons we'd approximately need. wink.gif We're definitely not starting this project without your explicit permission!

Note 2: Lightmald is mine.

-snip for size-

Difficulties:

- If we're following the above schedule, Bluesonic will have to get a 2g purebred Nilia Pygmy, otherwise we can't produce the 3g male magelight.

- If we're using the pairs I filled in already, they will have to breed with other partners. This can be a problem if you want them to have one lifepartner.

The idea is that we can add purebred 2gs together to make a very big even gen of pygmies, but still maintain the 'original' pygmy on the outsides.

If people already have pairs I could fill in the scheme, it would go even faster ofcourse!

Let me know if this is too crazy, if you're willing to participate, if it's totally not my place to suggest this...  unsure.gif Feedback, please! -runs away hysterically-

I actually made a similar lineage before joining this group here. It was before Magelights came out, so those are missing from it but I didn't feel like rearranging it to include them.

Lineage is here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KI44x

I do not own the CB normal Pygmies, Pumpkins, or Seawyrms, every other dragon seen there is mine. Feel free to ask if you want a sibling of anything seen there.

Edit: About time Janey! Stubborn Pygmy didn't want to breed.

Species: Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gGVQq

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kovia (me)

Edited by Kovia

That looks great, Kovia! I would love your help if I decide to continue with the idea smile.gif But that also depends on what bluesonic and kigyptnee think laugh.gif

Here's little Nibob Leetlewing!

@Kovia: Added to the list smile.gif That makes us at 100 dragons now!!! biggrin.gifwub.gif

@Cinspawn: Honestly, so long as it's pygmies and the lineage contains Aldor and Serana Leetlewing, members are welcome to create and partake in any and all lineages, so permission isn't needed smile.gif With that said, I LOVE this idea!! It looks beautiful, and I'd love to help out with it! I can produce a PB 2G of any pygmy, that's not a problem. Right now, I can do the bit you have me listed for, and I can do the bottom panel with the Crimson Flare + Pygmy as I already have PB 2Gs of both. Let me know when you want to start, and I'll get onto breeding biggrin.gif

Edit: Turns out I already have a PB 2G Nilia, so I can already make the 3G with Prince Mighty Methane biggrin.gif If you're missing the Nilia's to make a 2G I can gift you an egg, I have a few CB pairs that can breed.

This project has actually inspired me to do a larger one over the course of the year... once I can get the lineage view completed, I'll share more details biggrin.gif I'm kinda thinking of abandoning my rainbow spiral idea as I'm having the worst of luck in trying to get the right breed from it, and 7 times getting the wrong species has taken its toll.

Edited by bluesonic1

Yay bluesonic, I'm so happy you like it! biggrin.gif now we just need to wait on Kigyptnee's opinion, if they'd like to be a part of it. smile.gif please don't feel pressured Kigyptnee, if you don't feel like it you absolutely don't have to ofcourse biggrin.gif

When we are a little clearer on where we stand, I'll update the schedule with the dragons you said, bluesonic. Just so I can see what exactly we still need, and what to do first (because I just realized we can't just go happily breed since the eggs might grow up before we find a mate xd.png ) no rush!

And I'm very interested in your new idea! biggrin.gif also congrats on 100 dragons!!!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Okay guys, what do you think of this? Click here for the picture!

I have added the CB Nilia pair + their baby under bluesonics name (I didn't know the names of your pair so I just put (bluesonic). Could you give me their names?)

I have also added a CB pair of Nilia Pygmies from Kovia, namely Liiliilo × Nizula.

Kovia, if you could get me an egg from that pair, that'd be great biggrin.gif

meanwhile I can work on finding Lightmald a mate, and then breed their offspring with Kovia's egg.

Kovia, I also added your crimson flame pygmies, but no child yet as I don't think we have a CB normal pygmy pair yet?

Is this all correct? Is everyone happy with this?

Bluesonic, if you like where I put you in the lineage, and if you have a named CB Nilia pair I guess you can go breed for the third gen magelight male if you'd like biggrin.gif

Let me know if I made any mistakes. ninja.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

@ Cinspawn - Looks like a pretty lineage idea. I would be happy to help breed some pygmies for the project if you would like. smile.gif

@Cinspawn - The Crimson's didn't produce but I got a 2G Nilia, I'm PM you a transfer.

@ Cinspawn - Looks like a pretty lineage idea. I would be happy to help breed some pygmies for the project if you would like. smile.gif

That's great! biggrin.gif So, am I correct in assuming that you can and want to breed Zhrys Leetlewing × Keidence Leetlespark for bluesonic, so her offspring from Prince Mighty Methane and (bluesonics' 2G Nilia) can breed with your egg? biggrin.gif Let me know if something isn't clear, lineage stuff is pretty confusing (to me at least xd.png )

I think these are our next steps then:

Cinspawn: Get a CB female magelight pygmy for Lightmald

Kovia: Breed a 2G male nilia with Liiliilo × Nizula and give it to me

Bluesonic1: Let me know what the names of your CB Nilia pair is, and breed their offspring with Prince Mighty Methane for a male magelight pygmy

Kigyptnee: Breed a male, normal-pygmy sibling of Frozone Leetlewing and give it to Bluesonic1

And then we have to find a CB normal pygmy pair for the bottom of the lineage! Or does one of you have one? laugh.gif

I don't have a lot of pinks yet, so Kovia if you could influence the egg and gift it to me as a hatchie, that would be really great smile.gif But if you can't or don't want to, we'll just have to take it slowly and hope for the best tongue.gif

I hope I don't sound too bossy or anything, this is the first time I try something like this... Let me know if I'm doing something wrong please! unsure.gif

That's great! biggrin.gif So, am I correct in assuming that you can and want to breed Zhrys Leetlewing × Keidence Leetlespark for bluesonic, so her offspring from Prince Mighty Methane and (bluesonics' 2G Nilia) can breed with your egg? biggrin.gif Let me know if something isn't clear, lineage stuff is pretty confusing (to me at least xd.png )

I think these are our next steps then:

Bluesonic1: Let me know what the names of your CB Nilia pair is, and breed their offspring with Prince Mighty Methane for a male magelight pygmy

Kigyptnee: Breed a male, normal-pygmy sibling of Frozone Leetlewing and give it to Bluesonic1

And then we have to find a CB normal pygmy pair for the bottom of the lineage! Or does one of you have one? laugh.gif

I don't have a lot of pinks yet, so Kovia if you could influence the egg and gift it to me as a hatchie, that would be really great smile.gif But if you can't or don't want to, we'll just have to take it slowly and hope for the best tongue.gif

I hope I don't sound too bossy or anything, this is the first time I try something like this... Let me know if I'm doing something wrong please! unsure.gif

Sure, I can breed an egg for bluesonic from that pair. However, at the moment, Zhrys is still on breeding cooldown for about another day. smile.gif

Great biggrin.gif I received Kovia's Nilia! My male pink will grow up before it hatches, so I'll be able to influence it. biggrin.gif

I also noticed I messed up some of the gendered sprites in the lineage scheme unsure.gif I'll try to fix that in the next update. xd.png

EDIT: And in other news, Nibob grew up! Thank you so much guys, my first Leetlewing biggrin.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

So I just checked my Nilia pair and their offspring is the same gender as Prince ^__^; But one of my CB pairs produced a Nilia so once that grows up, I can breed it with Prince for a 3G Magelight.

The female CB Nilia doesn't have a name as she has a unique code; (EggdF). The male is called Rocket Gizzard smile.gif

Special Note To All:

A new section has been added to the main post- Lineage Resources! I've included some bases I made as part of a larger project I'm working on, everyone is welcome to download and use as necessary smile.gif There is only a blank base made for Even Gens (EG) at this stage, but it goes up to 6 so it can be cut down for smaller projects or left like that for a large. You can also find all the Pygmy lineage tiles available- they include Pumpkins! And for those like me who have Photoshop, you'll find both the files ready to use in a .PSD file biggrin.gif Anyone is welcome to contribute anything similar they have that they feel can be of use- just link it in a post here or PM it to me!

Edited by bluesonic1

Okay, I think I fixed the scheme: https://i.imgur.com/tMfYDSN.png

All sprites should be correct now, and I added all names we know so far.

So that gives us:

Bluesonic1: Let me know what the names of your CB Nilia pair is, and breed their offspring with Prince Mighty Methane for a female magelight pygmy

My pink grows up in a few hours so I think I can influence my 2g Nilia and it'll be male. smile.gif

Does anyone have a CB pygmy pair for the bottom of the scheme? That they'd like to breed with Kovia's crimson flame pygmy pair? smile.gif

---

And for the first post if you think they're helpful @bluesonic:

Blank 4G even gen

Blank 12G spiral

Edited by Cinspawn

So here’s a Couple of my recent Leetlewings I forgot to announce. Special thanks to Kovia for breeding me this beauty a few weeks back! biggrin.gif

I've kept a Leetlewing egg!

Name: Neeperial Leetlewing

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UrDaH

Original Gifter/Breeder: Myself

Scroll Link: Kigyptnee

Name: Ard Nee Leetlewing

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XPfxR

Also, does anyone want to give a home to a couple of non-Leetlewing pygmies? I have a couple I'm looking to give away if anyone is interested... figured I'd give first dibs here laugh.gif

Send me a PM or post here if you want to adopt one smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G9S9e <-- This one is a Thuwed

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oAe5k <-- This one is technically a Dark Myst

I'm egglocked at the moment, but I'll try Zhrys for a Leetlewing for the group project when one of my eggs hatch, which should be in about three hours from now. Fingers crossed he breeds an original pygmy... biggrin.gif

EDIT: They produced a Crimson flare.anyone want to adopt him/her?

Edited by Kigyptnee

All recorded! If no one else wants to claim the future (possible) Crimson again, I'll be happy to take it on board :3

Also, my little Nilia girl is about to grow up- when do you want me to try for a 3G Magelight and who am I sending the egg to? biggrin.gif

All recorded! If no one else wants to claim the future (possible) Crimson again, I'll be happy to take it on board :3

Also, my little Nilia girl is about to grow up- when do you want me to try for a 3G Magelight and who am I sending the egg to? biggrin.gif

I'm thinking Kigyptnee if they want to, and as to when, that would be when it fits Kigyptnee. biggrin.gif Your future magelight egg has to breed with their Pygmy.

Or you can turn it around ofcourse. Let Kigyptnee send you their Pygmy egg. That's up to you guys smile.gif

Im waiting for my pygmies to grow up and then I'll try to breed the other magelight egg. When I'm on the computer again, I'll update the image!

Edit: There isn't really a lot to update because I don't think anyone named their dragons yet xd.png Let me know when you do!

EDIT2: The two dragons breed to produce an egg. Yay! I got my 2g magelight Pygmy. Will influence and then breed it with the 2g nilia smile.gif is anyone interested in their offspring?

And please, let me know what you named your dragons so I can update the image smile.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

Species: Original Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ezLb0

This is Neesa Leetlewing. He/She will replace Neeanshah for eventual future generations... smile.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif Also:

I tried Zhrys & Keidence. Another Crimson Flare. Up for Grabs if anyone would like to adopt him/her. happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/beJX9

And please, let me know what you named your dragons so I can update the image smile.gif

My 2G Nilia female is called Rocket Lane smile.gif

I tried Zhrys & Keidence. Another Crimson Flare. Up for Grabs if anyone would like to adopt him/her. happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/beJX9

If no one wants the Crimson Flare, I'm happy to nab biggrin.gif

Also, Magelights are always so responsive in breeding with me... Rocket Lane and Prince produced one first try! So when you get the Pygmy mate for this new Magelight Kigyptnee, just flick it to me in a PM smile.gif

p.s. Just to confirm... I'm influencing this Magelight female right? Because in the schematic, it has a male tile tongue.gif

Yeah, your magelight should be female! Sorry about that. I think I fixed it in the newer version though I'll have to double check. dry.gifxd.png

My magelights have been co-operative too! biggrin.gif I'm influencing the new egg tomorrow. :3

Also, I'm laughing really hard at the mental image of 'flick it to me' xd.png

If no one wants the Crimson Flare, I'm happy to nab biggrin.gif

I'll flick it to you in a PM laugh.gif

Hopefully next week, the pair will breed a pygmy mate for your magelight. Fingers crossed smile.gif

Okay, updated the image!

user posted image

I think it's up to date now, and I fixed all the tiles. I think. I find them so confusing xd.png Let me know if you see any mistakes!

Changelog:

- Added 2G Nilia pygmy female name (Rocket Lane)

- Added 2G Nilia pygmy male name (Lucizio)

- Added 1G magelight pygmy female name (Ezziv)

- Changed the tiles to match gender

*squints at image because sure she missed something*

Does anyone have a CB normal pygmy pair for the very bottom of the base of the lineage? ohmy.gif

Also; I noticed the banner I used for this lineage has a typo in it. It says Leettlewing instead of Leetlewing. blink.gif Hope you guys don't mind I fixed it:

user posted image

*disappears in the shadows* ninja.gif

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to announce my mistake. Must have suppressed it... rolleyes.gif

because of my earlier tile mistakes, I influenced my magelight pygmy egg wrong. So it's probably gonna take another week unless we're REALLY lucky. sad.gif

EDIT2: Nevermind, I REALLY have trouble figuring out the right gender. All is well. xd.png

Edited by Cinspawn