bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

I've decided that she might as well keep it; besides, I've been badly egg/Hatchi locked recently, so I couldn't take it anyway. Everything's sorted now, it seems, and the dragon is safe as it was before. biggrin.gif

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 2G

Breeding Pair: Aldor x Serana

Breeder: bluesonic1

Scroll Link: Sylph264

I love the idea of this. wub.gif

Thank goodness I'm not in trouble. 'Twas me being an idiot. Well, I guess I'll keep it then; I'll have to, unless somebody else really wants it. I did catch another dragon for it to be a mate, though. But, either way, 'happy' to have caused that trouble there. sad.gif

Wow... I caught This in the AP. It would be awesome if this could be turned into a Leetlewing mate! If anyone has any plans or use for the little guy, just post or PM and I'd be happy to send a transfer. biggrin.gif I have no chance of continuing it, so it's be a shame if I kept it unless someone planned to give me a mate for it. So, no worries about claiming it - it'd be better off where it can get a mate.

Wow... I caught This in the AP. It would be awesome if this could be turned into a Leetlewing mate! If anyone has any plans or use for the little guy, just post or PM and I'd be happy to send a transfer. biggrin.gif I have no chance of continuing it, so it's be a shame if I kept it unless someone planned to give me a mate for it. So, no worries about claiming it - it'd be better off where it can get a mate.

I have a 2G Pumpkin which is from a PumpkinxPygmy match I can work towards getting a mate for that egg that would be a perfect match. The other person more likely to be suited taking this fellow would be Kigyptnee, but otherwise I can definitely continue it smile.gif

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 2G

Breeding Pair: Aldor x Serana

Breeder: bluesonic1

Scroll Link: Sylph264

I love the idea of this. wub.gif

Thanks for joining the lineage, I've added you to the request list biggrin.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

I have this pygmy with pumpkins up to the 2nd gen. It's not a perfect match but I'd be glad to give your baby a home. I also have even 6th and 7th gens as well.

I want to update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: Once upon a time... ! Plus PM link

Scroll Link: It was a dark and stormy night...

Breeding Pairs: Chenaani Leetlewing and Lynda Glorywing

Species + Gens: Misfit [6] x Seawyrm [CB] (Sample Offspring)

Notes: Rainbow Stair! wub.gif

So I just tried breeding my newest Leetlewing, Twirlwynd with his first intended mate. They showed no interest this week... but they didn't refuse!! xd.pnglaugh.gifxd.png I'm going to go ahead and open a list for their offspring too biggrin.gif

---> I don't have a good name for the mate yet. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Profile Link: Because I can ! Plus PM link

Scroll Link: I told you so

Breeding Pairs: Twirlwynd Leetlewing and sC8Nb (name to be decided)

Species + Gens: Seawyrm [7] x Seawyrm [7] (sample offspring)

Notes: wub.gif Rainbow Arrow wub.gif

And now for something completely different... ninja.gif

So it might take a while to build up a purebred pygmy Leetlewing mate for these guys' offspring, but nevertheless, allow me to excitedly announce that I've finally built up a mate for this guy. Ta Da~! Fingers crossed they like each other. xd.png Now to make a Leetlewing to match... anyone want to do some bloodswaps? laugh.gif

And now for something completely different...  ninja.gif

So it might take a while to build up a purebred pygmy Leetlewing mate for these guys' offspring, but nevertheless, allow me to excitedly announce that I've finally built up a mate for this guy. Ta Da~! Fingers crossed they like each other.  xd.png Now to make a Leetlewing to match... anyone want to do some bloodswaps?  laugh.gif

Breeding pairs updated! And WOW that second breeding lineage!!! It looks spectacular biggrin.gif I'm slowly working on getting my rainbow spiral going- pain in the butt as I kept getting the wrong species offspring but we're underway now tongue.gif

And that purebred lineage also looks amazing- it doesn't even fit all on my screen, I need to scroll both side to side and up and down to see it all!!

Attempted another breeding with the CB pair but with no success sad.gif However...

I'm gifting a Leetlewing egg!

Species & Gen: 4G Misfit Pygmy

Link to Lineage: Linkey

Lineage Type: Rainbow spiral (failed breeding)

PM Link: Click me

Edited by bluesonic1

I peeked at the breeding list... It has a rainbow arrow listed as my pair. I don't own either of those dragons xd.png The list of Leetlewings I own is correct, though.

I've kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RrNNy

Original Gifter/Breeder: I bred it smile.gif And I plan to keep it.

Scroll Link: Zeditha

I want to be a Breeder/update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: Profile

Breeding Pairs: Snobabr Leetlewing x Kayder

Species + Gens: Pygmy (2nd gen) x Dark Myst (CB)

Notes: Will breed only when there is a request.

Edited by Zeditha

I peeked at the breeding list... It has a rainbow arrow listed as my pair. I don't own either of those dragons xd.png The list of Leetlewings I own is correct, though.

I've kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RrNNy

Original Gifter/Breeder: I bred it smile.gif And I plan to keep it.

I want to be a Breeder/update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: Profile

Breeding Pairs: Snobabr Leetlewing x Kayder

Species + Gens: Pygmy (2nd gen) x Dark Myst (CB)

Notes: Will breed only when there is a request.

Sorry about the mix up- proof that I shouldn't work on the computer without my glasses! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, fixed now! Let me know though if there was another breeding pair there that got deleted, but I have added the one you've posted now to the list. And I've added your new eggy to the list too smile.gif

Well that's the first successful egg I've bred. There's also a Dark Myst hanging around on my scroll, sibling to the above egg, and I'm willing to breed it if someone wants that; however, I don't think it's important. smile.gif I'll be breeding again with that egg as soon as it grows, so the list of pairs should be growing soon!

Updates: The CB pair again didn't produce an egg despite double fertility. If others are really keen to get their hands on a Leetlewing egg and don't mind looking to other generations, there are plenty of very neat pairs they can request from in the Breeders section smile.gif Or sit tight and wait for a 2G egg~

I do have another Misfit egg though to gift smile.gif

Species & Gen: 4G Misfit Pygmy

Link to Lineage: Linkey

Lineage Type: Rainbow spiral (failed breeding)

PM Link: Click me

Edited by bluesonic1

Species & Gen: Seawyrm

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8cnl

Lineage Type: rainbow arrow

PM Link: Please do not PM me. My inbox is already rather full as it is.

I'm not going to make this a two-way either - I'm not interested in waiting around for someone to place a dummy egg so I can eventually get around to accepting it. So please, if you take this egg, respect the lineage project's rules and keep the Leetlewing surname...

However, please note - if no one claims this egg within 24 hours, I'm putting it up for grabs on random gifting threads (where the Leetlewing name may or may not be kept - I am not willing to hassle people beyond a polite request) or abandoning. I realize this may be cause for being banned from the lineage, but I find this thread is almost always dead or the members are simply not interested in higher gen stuff, and while I want to spread pygmy love, I don't want to feel forced to hold onto it (losing an egg slot) because no one wants it, only to then freeze it. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone.

transfer link here

If no one claims it within your 24 hour frame, I will take on the egg. A bit disappointing to hear you were willing to give it up and lose the lineage name though, but I will gladly take it on myself and either keep it or find someone to re-gift it to.

If you don't wish to feel forced to keep an egg you don't want, then please only breed them on request. That is what the rest of us are doing with our breeding pairs. There's no necessity to disrespect the rules really.

Edited by bluesonic1

Sorry about that. I did come off a bit moody and rude when I wrote that. No need to take the egg, Bluey. I'll probably keep it if no one takes it. If I did try to gift it outside the thread, of course I would ask that the giftee keep the Leetlewings name, but I also realize I cannot force them. I like Leetlewings. I think this is a cool lineage. I think you're pretty cool as well, bluesonic. I changed my transfer link to a two-way. I have no further comment at this time other than I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Edited by Kigyptnee

Species & Gen: Seawyrm

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8cnl

Lineage Type: rainbow arrow

PM Link: Please do not PM me. My inbox is already rather full as it is.

I'm not going to make this a two-way either - I'm not interested in waiting around for someone to place a dummy egg so I can eventually get around to accepting it. So please, if you take this egg, respect the lineage project's rules and keep the Leetlewing surname...

However, please note - if no one claims this egg within 24 hours, I'm putting it up for grabs on random gifting threads (where the Leetlewing name may or may not be kept - I am not willing to hassle people beyond a polite request) or abandoning. I realize this may be cause for being banned from the lineage, but I find this thread is almost always dead or the members are simply not interested in higher gen stuff, and while I want to spread pygmy love, I don't want to feel forced to hold onto it (losing an egg slot) because no one wants it, only to then freeze it. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone.

transfer link here

*sighs* I'd take it if I could, but I'll be egglocked for a few days and it looks like you're looking for it to go quick. Oh, well. Good luck finding a nice home for the pretty baby!

@bluesonic1- any news on your CBs?

Sorry about that. I did come off a bit moody and rude when I wrote that. No need to take the egg, Bluey. I'll probably keep it if no one takes it. If I did try to gift it outside the thread, of course I would ask that the giftee keep the Leetlewings name, but I also realize I cannot force them. I like Leetlewings. I think this is a cool lineage. I think you're pretty cool as well, bluesonic. I changed my transfer link to a two-way. I have no further comment at this time other than I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Thank you for reconsidering on the situation smile.gif I think you're pretty cool too Kigy- that arrow lineage has certainly made you legendary wink.gif

@Sylph264: Well they're finally producing eggs again after 2 weeks of nothing smile.gif I'll be giving you priority for the next 2G egg as gusearth already has a Leetlewing while you have none, and you're still posting to show you are active too.

So it's been over 24 hours, so like I mentioned earlier, I went ahead and put a notice on the departure thread to see if it generates any interest. It's still a two-way link. This is what I posted:

Would anyone here like to own their very own Leetlewing?

If interested, please offer a dummy egg on the following link:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f71fa34fdc8dc...dea25ee6c723a72

If you offer, please note that you must agree to the following - keep the Leetlewing surname when you name the little one & leave a small post on the lineage project thread that says you adopted a Leetlewing. Further lineage participation not required. smile.gif

So here's a link to the little one in question. It is a rainbow arrow wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8cnl

So yeah... I'm hoping I worded this okay... smile.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

I've adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species:Seawyrm Pygmy

Link to Lineage:http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8cnl

Original Gifter/Breeder:Kigyptnee

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/waffleme3

Sorry for the two dead hatchies someone added them to click sites when i was a sleep and they died

Sorry for the absence, couldn't get onto a computer yesterday.

Yup, that's fine! And welcome to the lineage waffleme3 smile.gif Sorry to hear about those other hatchlings that someone viewbombed sad.gif

There's no naming form or anything but just figured I'd say that she gendered properly and has been named (happens to be Z-code so she's on Z Project as well). Fingers crossed she likes my Thuwed boy.

There's no naming form or anything but just figured I'd say that she gendered properly and has been named (happens to be Z-code so she's on Z Project as well). Fingers crossed she likes my Thuwed boy.

Thanks for that! Yeah I didn't bother with a naming report form as I can just go through the list every once in a while and update it via the lineage view tongue.gif And ooh, another Thuwed cross <3

We're almost at the 50 dragons mark!! I'm genuinely very excited for this haha! So many more pygmies out there thanks to all your efforts smile.gif

I'm on the lookout for CB Mysts. I don't seem to have more than the one male, and he's already been bred into the Leetlewing lineage. Ranny Leetlewing needs a mate, and it can't be his own father. I want this lineage to be a clean one.

No progress in my Stair since my 3rd gen Pygmy... Is she on the list, by the way?