bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

I think now it's fully updated? biggrin.gif

Oops, forgot to add the name of my 3rd Gen Magelight; Princess Methane Rocket smile.gif

I've adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Crimson Flare

Link to Lineage: Flux

Original Gifter/Breeder: Myself

Scroll Link: kigyptnee

Species: Magelight

Link to Lineage: Khara

Edit: If no one claims the Magelight by hatching time, I'm definitely staking my claim on it ninja.gif What a gorgeous lineage mix <3

I would be happy to breed you a sibling sometime, blues, if you'd like. I can also hatch him/her for you if you're short on scroll space... happy.gif

So here's another little one, another imperfect multi-breed rainbow-esque Leetlewing. I combined the aforementioned magelight Leetlewing with a rainbow dark myst I picked up a while ago... so... yeah... up for adoption if anyone wants to adopt the little one! biggrin.gif

I'm gifting a Leetlewing egg!

Species & Gen: Dark Myst & 6th

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PplZM

Lineage Type: poptartFINALTINY.gif Mixed Even Gen

PM Link: I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here... pop a dummy egg on the link if interested ~ adopt me? ninja.gif Congrats, American-Dragons! Enjoy your Leetlewing smile.gif

Aaaaaaaannd as it turns out, I also have another crimson flare available for adoption. Anyone want to add a little flare to their scrolls? laugh.gif

Species & Gen: Crimson Flare & 3rd

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9szt9

Lineage Type: Even Gen Original Pygmy x Crimson Flare.

PM Link: adopt me? ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Species & Gen: Crimson Flare & 3rd

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9szt9

Lineage Type: Even Gen Original Pygmy x Crimson Flare.

PM Link: adopt me? ninja.gif

This little cutie is still available. Almost incuhatchable hatched. Just toss a dummy egg on the teleport link if interested in the Leetlewing! biggrin.gif

PM or post in this thread if you want to adopt the little one! She/He Erm... I mean... uh... Rubeus is still available for adoption smile.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifPurdy Lineage Link poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Ah, thanks! biggrin.gif

user posted image

We've come quite a long way! biggrin.gif

There's an issue here. With the genders shown, the 3G Magelights will be reversed in the lineage. Males always go above females in lineages.

I'm sorry, I've been staring a lot but I still cannot see the issue xd.png are you sure? The position of the 3G magelights in the lineage is decided by their babies genders, is it not?

Also, tomorrow I can try for Pequenaluz to breed again smile.gif he and Tangy Tuna like each other, they just produced a magelight the first time.

I'm sorry, I've been staring a lot but I still cannot see the issue xd.png are you sure? The position of the 3G magelights in the lineage is decided by their babies genders, is it not?

Also, tomorrow I can try for Pequenaluz to breed again smile.gif he and Tangy Tuna like each other, they just produced a magelight the first time.

Ah, my brain did a stupid. xd.png

Yeah, that's actually right. I'm so used to checkers at this point.

Recorded all of Kigyptnee's breedings have been recorded- welcome to the lineage American-Dragons! wub.gif

And welcome to Pallidsilversky; a PM with a teleport link has been sent your way! biggrin.gif

Ah, my brain did a stupid. xd.png

Yeah, that's actually right. I'm so used to checkers at this point.

So wait...

If the child is female vs male the lineage looks different?

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

So wait...

If the child is female vs male the lineage looks different?

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Only if you breed that child. Males always go on top, if you look at the lineage picture on the top of this page... say I wanted Pequenaluz and his parents in the top part of the lineage. Then he and Tangy Tuna would have to get a son, because when that son breeds he will be on top of the female mate.

But! We want a daughter from them, so they fit in the bottom part of the lineage. tongue.gif

I tried breeding our lovely pair but they gave another magelight. Anyone interested? Just offer a dummy smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I've kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Crimson Flare

Link to Lineage: Encore

ninja.gif

Just a small update from my side, I tried breeding Pequenaluz and Tangy Tuna again, but they didn't produce anything.

Encore is a nice name, Kigyptnee. :3 Is it because it's the wrong species - again? xd.png

Just a small update from my side, I tried breeding Pequenaluz and Tangy Tuna again, but they didn't produce anything.

Encore is a nice name, Kigyptnee. :3 Is it because it's the wrong species - again? xd.png

How'd you guess? xd.png

--

OMG blink.gifPOW! ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Sorry for the lack of updates! Everything till here is updated on the main post smile.gif Can't wait for little One-Punch to grow up xd.png

Edit: Yay, One-Punch and Princess didn't refuse! They instead produced a little Magelight! I'll be holding on to this one but if they produce another Magelight next week, it will go up for grabs in this thread smile.gif Isn't that lineage just looking so awesome?! I love it!!

Edited by bluesonic1

Sorry for the lack of updates! Everything till here is updated on the main post smile.gif Can't wait for little One-Punch to grow up xd.png

Edit: Yay, One-Punch and Princess didn't refuse! They instead produced a little Magelight! I'll be holding on to this one but if they produce another Magelight next week, it will go up for grabs in this thread smile.gif Isn't that lineage just looking so awesome?! I love it!!

Congrats, blues! biggrin.gif I agree, lineage is looking awesome so far! Also... I love the name you chose~ All hail, One-Punch! xd.png

We've got a Pygmy egg!! biggrin.gif And with the most adorable code! wub.gif

@Cinspawn: So am I sending this to someone or keeping it and expecting the partner? I can't remember who was breeding the other Pygmy to pair with this baby >__<

We've got a Pygmy egg!! biggrin.gif And with the most adorable code! wub.gif

@Cinspawn: So am I sending this to someone or keeping it and expecting the partner? I can't remember who was breeding the other Pygmy to pair with this baby >__<

It says so right in the image on the top of this post :3

You need to send it to me, I will influence it, and then breed it with when my pair produces their Pygmy. happy.gif

(Sorry for being absent lately, I have some issues irl. But I'm always reachable by PM!)

It says so right in the image on the top of this post :3

You need to send it to me, I will influence it, and then breed it with when my pair produces their Pygmy. happy.gif

(Sorry for being absent lately, I have some issues irl. But I'm always reachable by PM!)

Ahh ok, I wasn't sure whether you were keeping it or not, kinda like Kigyptnee and I discussing who kept and bred what tongue.gif PM with a link sent to you!

Oh, it's been awhile huh? Well, decided to start redoing my raindow spiral to include the new Kyannite Pygmy, got an egg to report.

Species: Kyannite

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xApKQ

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kovia (me)

Ahh it looks great!

I'm still on semi-hiatus (though always reachable by PM) so I'm missing a lot of stuff blink.gif I took a peek at the new pygmy, so pretty! biggrin.gif

No rush, since it's Halloween event season! (but do let me know if you don't plan to breed until afterwards so I know whether or not to hold a spot open for a gift, thanks!)

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 2nd

Breeding Pair: Aldor x Serana Leetlewing

Breeder: bluesonic1

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/purplenewt

Edited by purplenewt

When the Halloween madness is over, I'll take a look at what's needed to complete The colorful even-gen. smile.gif I'll update the image then, too.And if I have any plans, I'll post them here.

EDIT: Okay purplenewt was talking to BlueSonic, I didn't catch that. tongue.gif

Edited by Cinspawn