LibbyLishly

Show 2014 Christmas Stories & Play Mana Alchemy

Wouldn't it be easier to just link to good free games here ? Bubbleshooter. The balloon popping game I got on a Christmas e-card... Tetris...

^ You don't need a computer to play solitaire and there are several versions you can play to keep yourself occupied. xP

I'm not saying no, but I'd rather something that was better integrated with DC that would make more sense. And after all these years of asking for holiday events to stick around, I just don't think it's going to happen. Let's create something new and original for the cave!

^ You don't need a computer to play solitaire and there are several versions you can play to keep yourself occupied. xP

Oh but SOCKY - laying out the cards is SUCH a bore xd.png

The stories will come back at some point. Not sure about mana alchemy. I'm mostly indifferent there, but it seems kind of odd to keep around as part of a page that's essentially inaccessible to anyone who didn't participate in the event.

The stories will come back at some point. Not sure about mana alchemy. I'm mostly indifferent there, but it seems kind of odd to keep around as part of a page that's essentially inaccessible to anyone who didn't participate in the event.

Thank you, TJ. smile.gif

Great to hear!! The stories were awesome, and deserve to be seen again and again!!

As for the game, although it was a ton of fun, I don't think it should be any different than any of the previous years activities - like tree decorating or building a snow fort, or a wreath... We had it for a short time, it was a ton of fun, and we have fond memories of it - but it was inherently part of the excitement of the holiday event... I'd say no to the game returning! smile.gif

Good point - if everyone can't have have it, it would sorta suck...

Never mind, then, although it certainly would have been a great mindless time-waster to have handy for waiting periods.

Good point - if everyone can't have have it, it would sorta suck...

Never mind, then, although it certainly would have been a great mindless time-waster to have handy for waiting periods.

I'm still a fan of it being worked into a whole section of minigames in the distant future. laugh.gif