Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Yeah. Pyro refuses to comply with my proposals, so I've pretty much got nothing. Just waiting till Tulv and Pyro get back with Skies (i think).

I'm gonna make another guardian, not related to Blade or nothing, just a guardian hatchling, and a female Magma. Echo's the guardian. Maybe Hilary will be the Magma? The new person I hinted at in Harle's last post.

Okay! Just a quick question; Blood Echo is the name of the Tri-Horn in the cell next to Blade, but I see potential confusion. Since it isn't set, should I change it, or is it fine as is? I do have another Tri-Horn named Frozen Fangs from my scroll that I contemplated using.

Okay! Just a quick question; Blood Echo is the name of the Tri-Horn in the cell next to Blade, but I see potential confusion. Since it isn't set, should I change it, or is it fine as is? I do have another Tri-Horn named Frozen Fangs from my scroll that I contemplated using.

No, because my dragon's full name is Echo Silver, and... Aw, it's fine.

Blade, posting the full image doesn't help. It just says 'user posted image' can somebody please just get the image on Tinypic?

That works.

Wow! So amazing!

I have the urge...have the URGE!!

Okay, I have to ask.

Can you do a golden wyvern sprite like the ones in Alex's sig? With that skull mask?

I never said chubby =3=

It is up to Blade =3=

Wait! Gotz an idea! You can make the EPIK one for me, and the chubby one for Alex! \o3o/

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

xd.png I still have to sprite your old requests Alex! No new chubbies until you get your old chubbies! But yeah, I can do that. I'm cleaning out my pending requests first though, so it'll take a bit(see profile). Also it's late for me, so yeah.

Oh, okay. I can wait o3o

I would be curious to see a chubby Esko, though...

Did, muahahahahaha. >:3

Hey, how about a banner for the rp?

Some rps have banners 030 I have seen it o3o I can make one. Can I?

It'd be awesome biggrin.gif Also ugh, why didn't I even notice that there is OOC thread? Dang it xd.png

Hey, how about a banner for the rp?

Some rps have banners 030 I have seen it o3o I can make one. Can I?

Go for it dude!