TLOSpyrogirl

Hatched! Egg Contest #7

Cast your vote!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats sbowen! I loved everyone's eggs. Next contest should be up soon~

Ever dreamed of creating your very own dragon egg? Well then, here's your chance!

For this contest, you will be given a theme and have to create a unique dragon egg that adheres to that theme. Each artist will be given two weeks to create their egg and then post it here to be voted on.

Rules:

1. Each user may only submit ONE egg design per contest, no exceptions.

2. Eggs must use the standard egg format for DC.

3. Eggs must be your original design, no copying! Those who copy eggs will be disqualified and will not have a chance to participate in the poll.

4. Artists will have 2 weeks to complete their designs and submit them. There will then be a poll to determine the winner.

5. Be creative, and have fun!

The theme for this contest is:

Natural Disasters! This can also include any major weather event such as lightning storms and blizzards, not just things such as tornadoes and tsunamis.

Prizes:

The winner may ask for any egg to be bred off my scroll and given to them. They also get to host the next contest.

Previous Winners and Themes:

gloryKAT - Summer

HawktalonOfRiverClan - Elements

Floralpikmin99 - Opposites

Diaveborn - Gemstones

HawktalonOfRiverClan - Animals

TLOSpyrogirl - Holidays

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Entries

user posted image morningglory17 (Earthquake)

user posted image sbowen (Hurricane Map)

This egg has a hurricane map on it.

user posted image HawktalonOfRiverClan (Thunderstorm)

Every so often, a lightning bolt jumps from the thunderclouds that surround this egg.

user posted image Tiga (Lightning Storm)

This egg has lightning striking down its shell occasionally.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Nice egg. I love that it's animated, that was a nice touch~ biggrin.gif

Come on guys, don't make me the only host who had to make the contest last longer than a month... xd.png We need at least three entries I think. I'll extend it to the 17th. The 20th if there's not enough by then. xd.png

I'll definitely make one if this contest is still open by the weekend. I just don't have time for anything right now. *cough*Midterms suck*cough*

I have an egg, but I'm not quite happy with it. I may choose a new one, but expect an egg from me soon...

No harm in extending it until Saturday night if that's enough time for you all. I think everyone who's going to see the vote will have seen it in 11 days. So moar extending, yay~ xd.png

user posted image

This egg has a hurricane map on it.

For easier coding:

[IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/15mmmop.png]
[I]This egg has a hurricane map on it.[/I]

Thanks! That's really creative. xd.png

I guess I'll just extend it until I get 3 eggs for now and hope that's not too late for the poll. Sorry for not giving warning that I could wait earlier, my internet was out unexpectedly. xd.png

Thanks! That's really creative. xd.png

I guess I'll just extend it until I get 3 eggs for now and hope that's not too late for the poll. Sorry for not giving warning that I could wait earlier, my internet was out unexpectedly. xd.png

*opens hand as the shop doors nearly close on my and i slip in* Im here! Im making an egg! Dont leave me!

Tomorrow. I'm making an egg tomorrow. ninja.gif Christmas, y u so time consuming?

Alright, here's my egg! Whelp, another thunderstorm egg. Oh well.

user posted image

"Every so often, a lightning bolt jumps from the thunderclouds that surround this egg."

Natural disaster: Thunderstorm

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I did it!

user posted image

This egg has lightning striking down its shell occasionally.

Disaster: Thunder Storms? I mean, they can cause fires and... and.. D:

...Oh, I meant to post. Aweshome eggs you guys, I like how they're different despite being the same theme. xd.png And the poll is open so everyone vote away~ Even though technically I don't have any bias, I'm just going to null my vote. xd.png

Aaaaand the winner is sbowen! And a two-way tie for second place which is pretty cool. Hope everyone had fun making and voting for eggs. xd.png