Dragorama

Dragorama's Sprite Works

Joke time!

user posted image

...I get very weird skype conversations sometimes...there is a partner image to this I'm currently working on!

Edited by Dragorama

Oh it's so pretty <3

You should make this a DR!

Are you still doing Fairy Pygmy lines?

Hey, are commisions basically art requests? Because if I can take a slot, I just have one.

Can you do my avatar? Well, a wolf with my avatar's patterns. Please?

Hey, are commisions basically art requests? Because if I can take a slot, I just have one.

Can you do my avatar? Well, a wolf with my avatar's patterns. Please?

Commissions are quite different from art request, in that I get paid to do them, I currently only take paypal and Deviantart Points though.

That being said, time for some more dumping!

user posted imageuser posted image

And an update to a previous one:

user posted image

Edited by Dragorama

What a beautiful and cute dragon, Dragorama! Also, love all the other sprites! wub.gif

You did an amazing work on them! I wish I had money to buy one. dry.gif

These all look fantastic, and the animations are more fluid, and less jerky like most pixel art animations I've seen. Just a question, what program do you make these one?

thanks everyone for the nice messages! <3

Now for something completely different! I've been doing some digital art that -isn't- pixelart! ohmy.gif

First, 2 of my characters.

user posted imageuser posted image

And these are actually some WiPs for somebody that would like to get these tattoo'd (original sketches were by them):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The middle one reminds me of the Gigginox from Monster Hunter 3. But that was a Wyvern, and that middle one has 4 legs.

The middle one reminds me of the Gigginox from Monster Hunter 3. But that was a Wyvern, and that middle one has 4 legs.

hehe, at one point I have done some monster hunter tri pixelart...should look for it again sometime.

Hoping to score Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, so there will be some pixelart of the monsters in there propably too tongue.gif

Some more chibis as I'm clearing my commission orders. 8 pixels and a BUNCH of digital pieces to go! ^^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are soo cute! I'd definitely want to request one in the future.

Look! A dragon!

user posted image

also...a giant butterfly!

Oh my god that's so adorable! Can I hug the dragon? I can barely resist. It's so cuuuuuute. biggrin.gif