Dragorama

Dragorama's Sprite Works

Amateur pixel-artist and student game-artist here, just trying to spread my art a bit further, I'll mostly be posting commissions on here and some art I may do in my spare time ^^

Critique is very much welcomed and I appreciate every little bit of advice I can get!

Also, feel free to ask me for a collab, art trade, or heck, even a dragon request.

___

My Deviantart

Commissions are currently: Open!

Edited by Dragorama

~Pixel Icons!~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

__

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

__

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

___

user posted image

~Pixel Pagedolls!~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

___

user posted imageuser posted image

~Other Pixels!~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dragorama

Ahhhh. Your art is awesome. I want to commission you when you have your stuff updated. Also, what's your DA so I can watch you there?

Ooh I think I might have an idea as to who to commission for my new dA avatar! These are all so cute QwQ

@Jazeki

My DA would happen to be the same as my username on here, kind of a global alias haha.

@Rampaging wyvern

Eeeh! I'm honored ^.=.^

Commissions are open right now btw for a short time, last time they filled up way to quickly so I added double the slots!

and everyone else, thank you for the wonderfull compliments ofcourse!

With that being said, small update on stuff that I have done over the past few days:

I'll be pumping out some page dolls and icons as part of a DA promotion that I did a few days ago (after which I'll have to do another one haha, I really need to spread out my milestone system...and I need to start making badges/icons for it)

Oh my gosh these are all so adorable and beautiful! Great job!

More horrible horrible pixels

Tried some hand-made AA on these...safe to say it didn't go all too well, but also not so bad.

@Sany

Thank you very much!

Talking about adorable *gently puts this on the thread*

user posted image

Sorry to jump in here but this is cute!!!

I love your pixels! Especially the adorable humming bird wub.gif Do you still take commissions?

If yes, do you trade art for eggs or just money?

I love your pixels! Especially the adorable humming bird  wub.gif Do you still take commissions?

If yes, do you trade art for eggs or just money?

Oh man I am so sorry for the late reply!

Yes! commissions are open as of right now, info is over Here!

___

As an update. Pixel Dump!!!

Chibi Icons:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Gargoyle Icons:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

A lovely lil' mini:

user posted image

And a pagedoll:

user posted image

2 slots open again as I finished some tonight! (or this morning...honestly my sleeping pattern couldn't care less haha)

user posted image