Rachel72

If you could go into the future?

I'd like to see who my future lies with...Do I have a family? Am I married? Single? Divorced?

Edited by Rachel72

To be honest, I'd look at the end of humanity. Not the world, just us. I read a book (Time Riders) where the world is in a cycle, and ever so often a master race comes about, leaves its legacy on Earth, and then pretty much all of them die. In that book, almost all humans were killed by a virus, and the Earth was quiet and taken over by nature once again. I know it's just a book, but I'd like to see if that's true.

Take all the future things and bring them back to the past and then go back to the future and do so again in a cycle until we are as far advanced as possible c'':

If I could only go once I would just punch future me in the mouth

Always any opportunity to fight myself

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'd personally love to either see us entirely out of the picture, and for nature to rule without fear once again, or I'd love to see us advance to a stage where we respect each other and the planet, and everything is balanced.

I'd also like to fast forward to see if we ever meet any of the other beings that exist in the universe, how we'll solve problems that are plaguing us today (as well as other, potentially bigger ones that arise in the future), and to see the end of the solar system when the sun goes super nova.

The Time Machine was an amazing movie. I recommend it to everyone smile.gif There are lots of other good examples of text, media and art on the subject of the future, but that's the one that comes to mind at the moment.

I would record all the big important events and then come back to the present and tell people about them in really cryptic ways.

That way everyone will remember me as an amazing psychic.

I would go to a period where the world would be close to ending just to see what it'd be like.

I would go to two months later.

(The day when game which I was looked for 1 years and 2 months will be release.)

i would go into the future where all of the current gen consoles and games are sold for only like 20 dollars, buy them, and bring them back to the present day.

Edited by Switch

I would go to a time where the world is a giant ball of icecream/choc orange cookies.

and I know this is 'into the future' but I'd go into the past and see some dinosaurs because dang dinosaurs are cool.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I'm just so not into time travel. It's dangerous and scary. I don't think I could enjoy it (even if I like time travel movies/books!). If I was forced to go into the future, I'd do sometime far past my lifetime. I think it would just ruin a lot to see your future self. Either disappointment or too much pressure. xP

Same for me but with going to the past, if you change just one small thing in your life, someone elses life, or history, it could start a chain reaction, possibly leading to a huge event that changes everything.

"I know what to do, if I get that bully to not go to my school it will be all good!"

Then his next choice leads to him becoming a millionaire and torturing you wish 100 dollar torturing devices. tongue.gif

I would possibly go to year 2022 (if you have watched SAO,you will understand)

Or maybe an era in which the human race is extint.

I would not want to see Mondat from the future, especially if I got fat and/or ill. No, no, no.

Apart from myself I would be a bit interested to see how the world will look like, if there are spaceships for everybody and stuff. But to be honest, seeing the future would be too scary - especially if there are things I really do not want to see and know. Therefore I'd prefer to stay in the present.

Edited by Mondat

I'd go to the future and stay there. Specifically, I'd look for a point before mass space travel, but after genetics and the brain are better understood. Effective medical treatment? Preventive gene therapy? Better education systems? Send me to the future, help me fix my life and lifestyle, teach me, and I'll happily repay society by rejoining it as a much more productive individual.

Of course, since I wouldn't be coming back, causality says there's no future-me to overlap with; history would record that I disappeared, then reappeared X number of years later, unchanged.

I could probably pull this off for real, albeit imprecisely, by just traveling really close to the speed of light for a while.

Edited by ArynChris

I'd go to the future and find a time period where the whole human population is wiped out and only mythical creatures such as dragons, unicorns, pixies, elves and stuff exist because you know, lizards probably would've evolved into dragons by then, evolution is the key to everything in my future.

October 21, 2015 is an important date in the future. Really nothing specail except for a friend of mne having a birthday that day, but that is the day that they went to in Back to the Future when they went into the future.

If I had a time machine and could only go to the future, I would go to a time where they made better time machines that could go to the past, and borrow one so I could see dinosaurs.

To be honest, I'd look at the end of humanity. Not the world, just us. I read a book (Time Riders) where the world is in a cycle, and ever so often a master race comes about, leaves its legacy on Earth, and then pretty much all of them die. In that book, almost all humans were killed by a virus, and the Earth was quiet and taken over by nature once again. I know it's just a book, but I'd like to see if that's true.

Wouldn't that make us the first master race then? Because no other race has left traces of its existence.

I would go to the end of the universe so i could surpass existence.

I'd like to go to a time when there's space travel. I'd especially love to go to a time where there is a colony on Mars since I've dreamed about living there since I was a teenager xd.png

I'd go only like a week into the future so I could find out what the winning lotto number was ;3

If I could go into the future, I sure as heck wouldn't try to find myself/relatives of me. I would want to see when humanity finally died out, an Earth without the plague of humans upon it. I would want to see the Earth healing, growing, rebuilding and new life springing forth to make up for all the damage humanity caused. To see nature reclaiming cities and to not hear the buzz of cellphones or the honking of car horns, but to see the earth as it should be: cleansed of the creatures focused on draining it for all it's worth.

Or, on a totally not serious note, I would just go to the future and get a robot boyfriend. Robots make everything better.