AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

0023567467 - Yes. But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it or they are. But I should probably decide that. :/

In Europe, we are supposed to. Less work for you.

Lethendralis - I'm really sorry but Cyprus is counted as a part of Europe,

Actually, Cyprus is a part of Europe only politically, geographically it is a part of Asia. AND it is on your list.

I really have problems finding a city that is not chosen. Every time I think: "That's it!", I find out that someone else has already taken it. As was just the case with Nicosia.

Could I take Taipei with Sunset/Sunrise Dragons (becaus of the colors)?

Edited by Altiron

Hmpf, my first pair of horses just refused each other. I have to try again next week with another mate. I guess trips to Mongolia have to wait a while longer, sorry. sad.gif

Passport

Capital: Damascus

Dragons: Raed Asmahan

Native 2nd gen:Elijiah

Last bred: 12/7/14

Contact (thread, PM or both): PM

Already travelled:

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): Any day except Fridays from 9-1:00 pm PST

Time off: See above

The pair for Damascus have been caught and influenced.

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Lethendralis - Someone just pointed out to me that Cyprus is actually on my list, so you can have Cyprus. You also wouldn't be able to have Phuket as you need one capital. I'm sorry for the confusion but please stay with Nicosia and Chengdu. Also please understand that Chengdu is reserved for you, and shouldn't be opening for travel on on your passport yet. You can get the dragons for it but please don't open it for travel or have it on your passport yet.

Xocowolf - Please remember that Lhasa is reserved for you, and shouldn't be opening for travel yet. It's good that you're getting the dragons for it but please don't open it for travel or have it on your passport yet.

Altiron - Wow you're right. That's embarrassing. I did check the list before I said it but I missed it.

I'm sorry about that. Something has come up in real life which has made it so that I have to stay at my boyfriend's house for this week, and there is no internet here and I don't have a laptop here anyway, so the only way for me to access dragcave and the forum is my phone. I have tried updating the lists many times but my phone keeps playing up. I will be updating them tonight when I go home.

Also, of course you can have Taipei and sunrise/sunsets. smile.gif

I'll be updating the lists as soon as I can with the following information;

Nicosia will now be hosted by Lethendralis and represented by Blusang Lindwurms.

Taipei will now be hosted by Altiron and represented by sunrise/sunset dragons.

Hi everyone. smile.gif

Just posting to say that I've updated the lists and they should all be up to date! smile.gif

Also, I've updated the map so that should also be completely up-to-date.

Not only that, but I've made it public, so you should actually be able to see it too! smile.gif

Edit: I figured out how to link passports so everyone who has a passport now has it linked in the list of active travellers post, so please remember to keep your passport updated!

smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Oh! I was just thinking what type of dragon I should choose for Osaka (my 2nd city) when the need arises and the first thing that came to my head were the Moonstone's. Could I please reserve the Moonstone dragon for my second city?

The reason why I chose a Moonstone Dragon is because the Japanese people have a Moon Festival every year that honours the Autumn moon. This is an ancient festival and is said to date back to 794-1185CE. The Japanese celebrate this festival by making rice dumplings and loads of other stuff which is then offered to the gods to pray for a good harvest. The Moon Festival is so popular that some people repeat the celebrations for several evenings after the appearance of the full moon.

Fixed it smile.gif

My two pairs are hatched and gendered, they'll grow up in a day or so. I'm getting a second pair of Guardians for Bhutan to represent the monks that share the governmental power with the King. The first pair represent the crown and are named Druk (Bhutanese for "dragon" wink.gif ).

0023567467 - That's a pretty good reason so I'll let you have them. smile.gif

Xocowolf - Cool! smile.gif

Also, another note, I added a "time zone" field to the passport to make it more clear when people put their regular online times.

Added the 'Time Zone' section to my form

Thanks Apple Mango for the approval! smile.gif

Also, my two CB Crimsons just grew up so I'll be able to breed them after I'm not egglocked anymore (which will be in 9 hours)

Passport

Capital: Taipei

Dragons: Sunrise/Sunset

Native 2nd gen: Sun Nian

Last bred: Nov. 13

Contact (thread, PM or both): both

Already travelled:

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s):

Timezone: UTC+1, Cave-Time+6

Time off:

Anyone want to go to Lhasa?

My Terrae gave me an egg, but my Bhutanese Guardians need a little persuading next week [warms up her Purples].

http://dragcave.net/teleport/32657a8c41a4e...b205fec1f632e8b

As I understand it, Xocowolf, you can only have one active pair yet - the other city ist reserved for the time you are allowed to host a second city. At the start of the page, AppleMango stated, that Lhasa is only reserved, so you should not give out eggs from that city.

Edited by Altiron

My Pakistan pair have hatched; getting there smile.gif

ETA Are we allowed to book breeds for our second city ? If we ARE, can I reserve reds for Bhaktapur... Kind of ROYAL, they are:)

Edited by fuzzbucket

My Pakistan pair have hatched; getting there smile.gif

ETA Are we allowed to book breeds for our second city ? If we ARE, can I reserve reds for Bhaktapur... Kind of ROYAL, they are:)

You'll be keeping this one then?

If you want, give me a dummy for mine and I'll have the next you breed.

You'll be keeping this one then?

If you want, give me a dummy for mine and I'll have the next you breed.

My PAIR have hatched; then they will breed for me and THEN...

But if that's OK with you - a rather beautiful one is coming up smile.gif

You are, sort of.

It says in the rules you can only reserve one but if you can give me a very good, well thought out reason as to why you want it, then I will consider it. I haven't knocked back any so far because I'm pretty easygoing. Lol. tongue.gif

Not sure if you worked out something with fuzzbucket, but I offered a ticket to Kabul (Afghanistan) :3

Hi StarLaDragon

I traded with fuzz this time, sorry.

Also, like an idiot, I accepted her offer before declining yours, so I couldn't let you know then.

Looking forward to nice future trades! smile.gif

Hi StarLaDragon

I traded with fuzz this time, sorry.

Also, like an idiot, I accepted her offer before declining yours, so I couldn't let you know then.

Looking forward to nice future trades! smile.gif

That's fine, kinda had the feeling you did tongue.gif

So, would anybody like to visit Kabul? Feel free to offer a dummy if you don't have an egg right now :3

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f47ad716360ea...14971ac8e090009

I offered on this however it's a dummy egg since I would like to keep my first egg as my native 2nd gen, if that's alright with you?

Yeah, that's fine with me. Accepted!

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, 0023567467

Capitals travelled: Kabul, Singapore

Return trip to Singapore to follow later

Hi everyone!

I reserved Hellfire and Chengdu like weeks before, and my hellfire has grown up but unfortunately both of them (Chunxi Road and Tianfu Square) turned out to be female... I’m raising my third hellfire now haha

Also I've decided on my next city, I think I'm going to do Phuket Island in Thailand with Blusang... Here are my Blusangs, one grown up (*the code says Uh hot! It's hot in there, indeed...) and another one still a hatchi. ;-)))

I think I will be able to breed tickets within this week, as long as the Blusangs are willing to cooperate...they appear to be kind of stubborn, sometimes...

Edited by Lethendralis

Lethendralis, please pay closer attention to the rules.

Chengdu is reserved for you for use as your second city, and should not be opening for travel until you are approved for a second city.

Secondly, your first city MUST be a capital. This means that you can not use Phuket.

It was pointed out to me that your first city request, Nicosia is actually available. You may choose to host that if you wish, or change to a different capital city.