Dusk Raven

Digimon: Heroes

Limn, Sparrow:

"I... don't actually know," the creature said. It seemed unaware about Robin's plans to escape. "He's a busy mon, and all... hey, you probably should lie down, don't want to exert yourself too much."

Rina:

The being seems... puzzled. "That... doesn't really answer my question at all!" He stops for a moment. "I'm called Sorcermon. Not that you need to know it or anything-"

A door at the end of the cell block opened and a shrill voice called out: "Hey, Sorcermon! We've got another one for you to watch!"

Sorcermon turned towards the sound as a pair of grey-furred, half rabbit, half feline creatures came in, carrying between them a small rabbitlike creature with extremely large ears and three small horns growing from its forehead. Sorcermon's brow furrowed. "Hey, you can't bring the common prisoners in here, this is for those weird things that fell from the sky!"

"Well, the rest of the dungeon's full," one of the feline creatures said in a shrill voice, "And by full I mean, you can barely swing this guy around."

Sorcermon sighed. "Fine, just... toss 'im in here." He moved to the door of Nagisa's cell and opened it, glaring at her. "Don't try anything," he warned as the long-eared being was tossed inside, after which he closed the door.

The long-eared creature sniffled a bit but otherwise made no motion.

Sorcermon turned to the rabbit-feline hybrids, "Make yourselves useful and go tell the master that our 'guest' is awake."

"Gotcha!" With that, they hurried out of the cell block.

Nagisa blinked at Sorcermon's snapping at her. How had she not answered the question? Did he really not know what a human was? "There's no need to be so rude, sir. I thought you meant to ask my name. If it's such a big deal, though, I'm human," She said, a hurt tone in her voice.

When Sorcermon was interrupted, the girl peeked down the corridor as best she could to see what was coming. She blinked at the more animalistic creatures coming, two of which making her think of deranged easter bunnies while the one in the middle looked like a plush animal. Before she could say anything about how they were carrying the little one in the center, one of the creepy looking rabbits spoke up which seemed to only make Sorcermon snap again, this time mentioning something about falling from the sky.

"I'm not so sure you should be calling me weird, considering you look like a type of rag doll," She commented. Well, at least she knew that part about 'flying' hadn't been some weird dream and explained why she hurt all over.

Nagisa backed away from the door as Sorcermon opened it for the deranged rabbits. "You're being rude again, Sorcermon." She scolded. She didn't wait for the door to be closed before going over to the sniffling creature now in the cell with her. She knelt down in front of it, trying not to scare the poor thing. "Are you alright?" She asked, a look of concern on her face.

((Apologies for the late intro))

Nico felt like his body weighted a ton and was made of lead. He couldn't move a single muscle and everything was a kaleidoscopic of colors or utter blackness, either-or. He could hear voices, but it was as if they were coming from somewhere far away, over an ocean and a continent.

What happened?

A memory came into his mind: falling from the sky.

Nico's eyes flashed open but he closed them immediately, blinded momentarily by the light. When his eyes had adjusted, he looked around more freely, even moving his head. What he saw made no sense. It was as if his eyes were seeing something but the brain refused to accept the info the eyes had gathered - it just didn't make sense. 'Just nope' said his brains. 'Look again, you stupid eyes.' But no matter how long he stared, the thing in front of him didn't change its form or disappear.

"...probably should lie down, don't want to exert yourself too much," a voice came from... that thing. It looked like one of his drawings from three to four years past. It was a brightly colored, red-and blue... something. A monster? Mutated fox? Imaginary racing, he thought of all the possible scenarios of the place they were, ranging from DNA-mutation center to a hyper-realistic game. Nico closed his eyes in agony, a headache exploding behind his eyes. His body was starting to feel less like lead and he sat up, the world spinning around him. Nico groaned and held his head, trying to calm down.

"This better be a dream," he muttered to no-one especially.

"Yes," the girl said simply. She was just lying there, tense as a piece of jerky by the looks of it. Robert didn't have much to go on by that, she didn't seem interested in helping, or helping herself. It was possible she was in denial and waiting for everything to go away, but he didn't have time for that.

"I... don't actually know,"

I have to get going. No time.

"He's a busy mon, and all... hey, you probably should lie down, don't want to exert yourself too much."

A groan filled the room."This better be a dream," it said to the air. Another person was awake, Robin had to get moving or try the overpower route if they were going to hold him here, but none of these people, not even him seemed in any condition to do so.

Fall after the high.

"I think I've exerted my sleep muscles enough already. I think I need to get moving, get some warmth on my lungs and into my shower at home."

But where is home?

Robert trudged for the door, his feet heavy with the edge of his sleep, and the ache of his body. No one was in condition to fight, they were all like him. All like him. Something the creature stuck in his mind, Orgemon had to carry us all over here, us all.

We all fell.

Robin felt his feet stop as he just stared at the door. His body hurt so much, and a headache was beginning to form in his mind, he was late.

"Who else sees the red and blue rabbit? Say I."

((Is k, we didn't go nowhere. Welcome, glad to see you. =) Hey Dusk Raven? Do we got a wooden or dirt floor to this hut? And what time is it in the day? Anything else in here but beds + us?))

Edited by Limn

Noises were the first thing to return. Blotted, overly loud noises that didn't make much sense except for the vague idea something was Wrong.

Then the uncomfortable drumbeat of throbbing pain made itself known through every muscle, and as sense returned bit by bit the noises became voices. Tense, but not angry. Yet.

Michael stayed still, resisting the urge to get up off this...what? Bed? Floor? He couldn't tell with his eyes closed but he wasn't going to risk opening them just yet. Not until he'd had a chance to get some idea what was going on. The air smelled strange. Earthy in a way that didn't smell like the streets he'd last remembered wandering down. As for the sounds, well, the voices blocked out most other things. Ogremon? What? Dreams, falling, weird messages. Things flashed in the blackness before his eyes in quick succession. The pain was annoying but bearable. The confusion was worse.

Footsteps. Someone was moving. Away, by the sound of it.

"Who else sees the red and blue rabbit? Say I."

Blue rab-... Judgement more or less flew out the window and curiosity pulled open his eyes insistently, forcing him to blink against the sudden light and wait for things to focus. Sure enough, there was a creature.

Michael, head still swimming giddily and splayed out on the bed,raised his hand slowly and numbly.

"I."

Edited by Nihlus

(Dirt floor. There's a few crates up against the wall opposite the doorway. Also, there's no door, so Robin can see outside clearly if he wants... meanwhile, I can't get my tenses straight, ugh)

The Group:

"Rabbit? I'm not a rabbit, I'm Elecmon!" The thus-named creature said a little indignantly.

And if Robin thought that was the strangest thing, the view outside was even stranger. Outside were more huts, arranged in a circle around the hut the group was in. in a circle surrounding the huts were what looked like makeshift barricades. But that wasn't the odd thing. The odd thing was the inhabitants.

About two dozen assorted creatures of all shapes and sizes milled about, from walking candles to a giant bee. Some of them glanced at Robin as he stood in the doorway, but most carried on with what they were doing - which seemed to be reinforcing the barricades. Meanwhile, a gruff voice rang out across the village:

"No, you fool, you set it up like - fine, let me do it!"

The voice appeared to be coming from a large humanoid with green skin and spikes covering his body. His back was to Robin, and if he watched he could see the creature heft a log all by himself and place it into position in the barricade.

Rina:

"I'm... sorry?" Sorcermon said. It was hard to read his expression thanks to his clothing, but he appeared to be confused.

The rabbitlike creature sniffled again and opened its eyes, looking over at Nagisa. "I'm all right... who... what are you? I've never seen a Digimon like you before."

Well, at least Sorcermon appeared to be apologetic. Even if it sounded like he was more confused than anything. /Maybe he's not used to being scolded by someone in a cell,/ Nagisa thought. For the moment, she had her attention on the brown rabbit creature.

"Digimon?" Nagisa blinked, a confused expression on her face. "I'm not a digimon. I'm a human. Um....is a digimon what you are?"

Evelyn's thoughts whirled as she began to hear more and more voices. She shut her eyes tightly. Not real, not real, not real, she kept thinking, although everything was so vivid that she wasn't stating facts so much as trying to convince herself. A rough voice jolted her from wishful thinking. It was startling and made her feel torn between sitting up and assessing the situation and continuing to deny everything. Curiousity won out, and Evelyn sat up.

A muscle-bound green thing was building a wall. Evelyn hugged her knees to her chest laughed softly, terrified. Going to die, going to die, going to die. The bossy Hulk was the scariest thing Evelyn could see out the door, but not the most bizarre. Some things seemed familiar, while others were totally beyond explanation. A giant bee caught her attention, and she thought she saw one of the flowers walk away, but maybe she was hallucinating. No, she scolded herslef, you are already hallucinating. She rocked back and forth slowly, sinking into a pit of denial.

"I." The response was so simple, so small, but it was all Robert needed to feel sick. He swallowed, trying to concentrate. He had to figure this out, he had to keep himself from purging his disease.

Think.

"Rabbit? I'm not a rabbit, I'm Elecmon!" The creature sounded a bit offended, what should he do about that? Apologize? Reassure him? Try to take charge of him since he was obviously just an underling? He couldn't take that, Robin knew he couldn't lead, every attempt left him backing out in time, giving in. He just wanted peace. He didn't say anything, he couldn't think of anything to say, his head was beginning to pound, it was waking up. Creatures were passing by outside, a walking candle, a huge bee, what looked to be the spawn of a demon and Frankenstein.

"No, you fool, you set it up like - fine, let me do it!"

Voices were talking, but he didn't recognize anything. A hunger gnawed at him from the inside, he needed something. He knew it would help him, everything would be fine when he got it. His hands reached for his jacket pocket, watching the green brute manhandle a log as they slipped into what looked to be a barricade. His left hand found what he wanted, but his right had nothing. Where is my lighter. His hands twitched, his body tensing up. He glanced back at the room behind him, the girl from earlier was huddled up in a ball now. He looked at the others in the room, a boy sitting up, with goggles on his blonde head, he seemed to be cradling a headache. Another boy was looking in his direction, most likely at the creature. Robert's hands produced a cigarette out of habit as he looked his makeshift bed up and down for evidence of his missing lighter. He glanced at Elecmon.

"Hey, Elecmon, you got a light?" he asked, his fingers twirling his peace as he bent down to look more vigorously for his object. "By light I mean fire, and have you seen my lighter? its a tiny black canister with liquid in it." Robin was beginning to panic, he needed to calm down. There was no way he could get out of this place if they tried to hold him here. Barricades were bad to, he didn't know where he was, what was out there.

How'd I get here? Robin bit his lip, but his brain gave him nothing but its demands for peace.

(Apologizes if this post is hard to read, I needed it to be this way in an attempt to portray his frantic mind.)

Edited by Limn

Panic had a few ways of expressing itself. One, the most obvious and the dramatic go-to, was to break down into a gibbering mess and render yourself completely useless to anyone. Ordinarily, that might have been Michael's immediate response to all this, but somehow he felt like that was sort of an underreaction. Bugs were for gibbering over. Talking rabbits weren't on the same level.

So he opted for the second type: mute terror. Almost as useless, but at least he could still move, rolling ungracefully off the bed and sparing a rough grunt when things hurt at the movement more than he'd expected - huffing a cloud of kicked-up dust at the same time. Only one of their group seemed to be handling himself with any real sense of dignity - although Michael wasn't sure it was a wise idea to be lighting up in a place full of strange creatures. Who knew when the next shock would arrive? Or how said creatures would take the sudden sparking of a flame?

The brief glance he caught of the walking candle suddenly made that argument a little bit irrelevant.

A slow step carried him forward, hazel eyes fixed on the doorway and the strangeness beyond. It wasn't really that he wanted to go outside and face the big green thing, but it was so uneasy in here. Four strangers and a monster didn't make for reassuring company. Even if there were more monsters outside, at least it looked open. At least he could get a decent shot at running.

He looked down at the dirt-swept running shoes on his feet, one out in the first light of the world beyond the little hut, and the other firmly planted back in the shade.

Fear carried him no further.

The Group:

Elecmon tilted its head sideways slightly. "A light? Hmm... don't think I've seen anything like that, but I wasn't the one who found you, so I wouldn't know. But there's Digimon here who can make fire, if you need that.

The green brute, meanwhile, finished his task of fixing the barricades, turned, and saw the people in the doorway. He gave a brief wave before starting on his way towards the group, wading through the crowd of creatures.

Rina:

"Yeah..." the creature responded. "I'm Lopmon. If you're not a Digimon, then... what's a human?"

Sorcermon piped up, "See, that's what I was trying to find out..."

"Lopmon?" Nagisa couldn't help but smile at that name It sounded cute and made her think of the lop eared bunnies she always saw in the pet store on the way home from school. She turned her head to look over at Sorcermon. "You know, I thought you were a human in a costume and that you had meant to ask for my name," She informed.

Turning back to Lopmon, she gave the bunny-like digimon a sweet smile. "So, your called Lopmon? My name's Nagisa. It means calm beach."

Robert let the lithe boy past him, it was good another person was up and moving. His lighter wasn't here.

"A light? Hmm... don't think I've seen anything like that, but I wasn't the one who found you, so I wouldn't know. But there's Digimon here who can make fire, if you need that."

Robert coughed, "I do in fact need some fire." He looked back to the door, eying a candle creature hesitantly. "Helps me think..." He went to stand next to the tan, blonde haired boy by the door. It smelled so clean here, cleaner than where he lived certainly. His toes dug into the ears uncertainly. He had to retrace his steps. I had been heading into the marsh. The green man was walking towards them. Robert watched as he approached, a new question arriving in his head. Do I fear death? Robin felt his face twist into a frown. No. He cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, horned sir, would it be rude to ask one of those candles for a bit of flame?"

The image of the bossy Hulk lumbering towards her shook Evelyn out of her delirium. She gave a small yelp and sprung from her bed, scaling a pile of crates near the back of the hut with surprising agility. The taller boy who had spoken first seemed to insist on having a fire, which only made Evelyn further doubt her safety. Logic seemed to return to her all at once. The monsters are building barricades to keep us in, she thought. If I can somehow get on top of one of the huts, I may be able to jump the wall… Her eyes flitted nervously around the hut, out the door, and to the monsters busying themselves outside. She had to get away from this nightmare, but she wasn't sure how.

((When our characters meet their Digimon, are they In-Training, Rookie, or is it up to us?))

(Rookie. I've been mostly holding off on introducing you until I figure out who's going to stay and who's going to flee the village. xd.png To be honest, I don't actually know how you're going to bond with your partners like this, so if you have an idea of how you want it to happen, tell me and I'll let you take control of your partner.)

The Group:

The green beast seemed ignorant of Evelyn's distress, instead continuing on his way towards Robin. "Uh, sure! I don't think that'll be a problem. Hey, Candlemon!" The walking (or hopping, really) candelabra perked up. "Help the new guy out, will you?" Candlemon then proceeded towards Robin, perplexed but looking eager to be helpful.

Rina:

Lopmon said, "Huh... I don't think my name means anything. But it's what I am."

Sorcermon then asked, "So, what's a human, anyway?"

It was then that a powerful voice resounded within the cell block. "A valid question." It was a voice with presence, the kind that could make itself heard without shouting, but be loud all the same.

The figure that strode into the room could only be described as angelic. A sextet of wings framed a humanoid figure, clad in armor, with the most prominant parts being a pair of massive pauldrons. The figure towered over everyone in the room, its voluminous hair brushing the ceiling.

"Dominimon!" Sorcermon instantly snapped to attention, and even Lopmon's eyes went wide.

Dominimon made no response, striding over to the cell that Nagisa and Lopmon were in. After a glance at her, he turned his gaze to Sorcermon. "Why is she in here?"

Sorcermon seemed to be sweating bullets under his robes. Though Dominimon's voice held no accusing tone, its effect was clear all the same. "S-Standard procedure! All unknown Digimon are to be detained until processed!"

"But she's not a Digimon." Dominimon's voice held a certain finality to it. "Release her."

"Of-of course, my lord." Sorcermon fished out a set of keys from his robe and walked over to the door of Nagisa's cell, opening it as quickly as he could. Dominimon, meanwhile, turned to Nagisa. "You. Come with me."

Before Nagisa had a chance to respond to Sorcermon's inquiry, another presence made itself known. Startled by the sound and tone of the voice, the girl jumped and looked towards where she'd heard it.

The voice, alone, had been rather frightening. But the image attached to it....that only made the being more imposing. Not exactly something that would be inviting to a pre-teen girl from the suburbs.

Nagisa backed away from the bars a bit, instinctively pulling Lopmon closer to her. "Wh....why? Where are you going to take me?" She stammered.

Robert almost glanced back at the yelping noise behind him, but his focus was on another. The demon was coming towards him now.

"Uh, sure! I don't think that'll be a problem. Hey, Candlemon!"

Surprising Robert twirled his cigarette eagerly. But only for childish reasoning. Fairytales are always obvious in their roles of villains. Accommodation leads to favors, wait and see before you assume again.

"Help the new guy out, will you?" Robin watched as 'candlemon' trudged over, he walked to meet him halfway. Robin showed him his cigarette, and slowly led it to the candlemon's flame, letting it catch fire before bringing it to his mouth. He took a swig, letting the relief of peace wash over him.

"Thanks, appreciate it." He breathed, walking back to the group. He puffed the cigarette slowly, looking over the other humans and creatures around him. Smoking was like eating, the food wouldn't process in his stomach yet, but it was there, filling his need for it.

"Sir, what can you tell me? I need all the information you can give of the situation here." He said, smoke cascading from his mouth as he spoke. His voice was calmer than it'd been since he woke up, he could feel his mind settle. "And children, who else got a text?"

((Hm... Quite the chance you give me. I can feel my bones preferring a wild thing for my partner. Tell me, in your world how are the digimon savages/ digimon who live on their own in the wild? I may have Robin wait a long time for his partner.))

The stench of cigarette made Nico lift his head - he hadn't paid much attention for the past few minutes and wondered absentmindedly how and why was the other guy smoking. His voice pulled Nico out from his dark, swirling thoughts that were lined with a headache and made him focus again.

"Sir, what can you tell me? I need all the information you can give of the situation here. And children, who else got a text?" the other asked, smoking his cigarette. Nico coughed a bit and stood up shakily, his every muscle still sore.

"I wouldn't say I'm a child, but whatever," Nico sighed and rubbed his eyes, lights flashing behind his eyelids.

"Yeah, I got the text message and answered 'Yes'. Then all of this weird stuff happened and I woke up here and now I see some creatures that look like they escaped from my sketchbook."

Nico lifted his eyes and looked past the older-looking boy. More of these creatures wandered about, talking in different manners and moving in the most curious ways. Simply the diversity of these creatures made Nico want to curl up back in the bed and sleep for a few days. But he couldn't do that. He turned his head to the first creature they had met - Elecmon, it had named itself.

"Answers would help a lot, indeed," Nico said, feeling slowly better. Sometimes you just had to move.

Children. The term rankled for some reason, maybe because the smoker couldn't have been that much older despite the apparent edge. While Michael was far from comfortable, and he was still robbed of most of his speech, the sight of the sentient candle helping the boy light up was just the right side of surreal friendliness that the tension drained out of him fractionally. He turned his back on the open doorway and spared a quick moment of appreciation for the push of the fresher air at his back before stepping aside so as not to block the exit. It looked like it was time for some explanation.

He had, of course, received a text too. That seemed to be the common thread so far. A trigger. Although the more pressing question for him was not 'how did I get here?' and further towards 'who sent the text and why?' The thought of getting home flitted across his mind but was it really likely anyone here would know? The creatures didn't seem to have much more idea about what was going on than Michael did and if all the other kids were in the same boat they were probably just as clueless.

"Answers would help a lot, indeed"

Michael nodded to himself in agreement. He had folded his arms across himself, shrunk in against the hut wall. His eyes remained fixed on a spot just above the beds, but his attention was on the green creature. Now that adrenaline and fear had worn off his skin was starting to prickle cold and uncomfortable the more the situation caught up to him.

"I suppose a good first thing to know is what planet we're on," he said. Only half joking.

(@Limn - there's really not a whole lot of wild Digimon left. Most of them have either been infected by the Digital Scourge or conscripted into the tyrant's army...)

The Group:

The green monster stopped a few meters in front of the entrance. "All of it, huh? Well, I guess to start with, you're in the Digital World. I don't know where you're from, and I don't know how you got here - you just appeared in the sky and then kinda... fell. Anyway, you're in Gima Village in the Wind Server now, current stronghold of the Resistance."

Elecmon spoke up, "Maybe we should step back a bit, start with what the Resistance is and why it's here?"

"I was getting to that!" The green monster glared at Elecmon, who seemed unfazed. "Anyway, so the Digital World has been around for ages, right? But all of a sudden this plague comes up, the Digital Scourge. It corrupts Digimon into rabid versions of themselves, driven to attack all other Digimon. And it spreads pretty rapidly. But then a Digimon rises up to fight it, named Dominimon. He's able to organize the Digimon of the Digital World to fight the Digital Scourge. At first he seemed like a savior, but...

"...He started to impose his rule on Digimon, forcing everyone to join his army, and generally forcing Digimon to submit to his will. That's where the Resistance comes in. We broke off from his rule and formed a group of freedom fighters. I'm the leader because I'm the strongest Digimon we have." He looked a little proud at this.

Rina:

"Away from here," Dominimon said, its armored face inscrutable. "Surely you don't wish to remain in this dungeon? Hardly a fitting place for you."

Nagisa glanced around at the dungeon. Sure, it was anything but comfortable or inviting, but there were worse places. Like a torture chamber. Or a pastel pink room full of barbie dolls. There was also another thing she was thinking about. What was going to happen to Lopmon. Surely the little digimon hadn't done something to warrant him being in this place. Right?

"What about Lopmon?" Nagisa inquired. "He doesn't have to stay in here, too. Does he?"

Robin listened carefully to everyone, all the info and offhanded comments they had for him. Hefelt his muscles relax, his headache ebbing away. Good. Robert looked to the boy with the goggles.

"I call you a child because you are one, just as I am. " He exhaled, "And even if you weren't, you're someones baby, you'll always be their child; whether they want you or not. We're just kids." Robin glanced at who he assumed was Orgemon. "Just putting that out there in case this is one of those savior deals." Robin waved over to the goggle boy. "I know at least one other person got a text, mine had asked me something along the lines of if I wanted to change the world." He paused to inhale, smoke wisping from his lips. "Obviously it didn't mean my world." Robin breathed all the smoke in his lungs out slowly. "We have a virus and a tyrant who sees fit to rule and destroy it, and this merry band of robin hooders. I don't know about you lot, but I have no skills to help any of this." Robin tapped his cigarette, letting the ashes fall to the dirt. "I'm about tired of referring to everyone based on how they look in my head, so how about we get some names, and something to eat while we discuss? I'm Robert... And I feel like I've been hit with a truck so if I could get a warm shower, or..." He glanced at the primitive huts, then at the candlemon. "...a bath, I that'd be awesome."

Evelyn's thoughts twisted into even more confusion. The others had gotten a text too? That part, at least, she had thought to be true. "I got a text," she mumbled to no one in particular. Then she turned to the other children. As Robin had made her realize, they really were all children. "This is real, isn't it?" The phrase sounded stupid, and yet she couldn't keep the fear from seeping into her voice. Everything the bossy Hulk- Ogremon described terrified her. The disease, the crazed creature trying to control everyone, it was overwhelming. Don't cry, idiot, she thought to herself bitterly. You've made enough of a fool of yourself already.[/i] But still the tears streamed silently down her cheeks. Evelyn buried her face in her arms in attempt to hide her crying. On top of everything else, the only humans around probably thought she was a huge wimp. "I'm Evelyn," she sighed through her baggy sleeves.

Edited by SparrowSelkie

'Pretty obvious who the oldest one is here,' Michael thought to himself, though his attention wasn't really on Rob - Robert? That was it, right?... well, anyway, sure the guy made sense but somehow stating it factually didn't make it any more believable. Even living in the reality of it.

"I'm Evelyn." As much as the very obviously upset girl was making him slightly uncomfortable, he had to admit it was probably closer to what he was feeling than any other reaction he'd seen yet. Michael had never been too far away from his family his entire life. Now he was, if this was all true, quite literally a world away. If he thought about it too hard, he didn't think he'd take it all that well either.

"Hi," he said tentatively, sitting next to her in slow and cautious movements like he was afraid he'd spook her into running out the door. "I'm Michael." It was a start at least. He wasn't terrible at being around people - that didn't mean he was good at it. His fingers found their way to the moonstone around his neck, more for something to keep his fingers busy than anything.

"Robert's right. Maybe we should sort ourselves out and calm down before we decide what to do or where to go next." He turned to Ogremon, still not sure about the creature but willing to give out a chance where possible. "That something you can help with?"

Edited by Nihlus

((Well, I'm unsure whose waiting on who to post, but if it's me please say something. In the meantime. Dusk raven, what are the effects of the Digital Scourge? Like is it a disease? What are the signs of infection or is the process immediate? (gonna be asking this stuff as well as questions about Dominimon laters) Also, for the sake of understanding roleplaying our digimon better, tell us about Dominimon, his army as well as the resistance, their lifestyles, protocol, common things they do, etc, gotta get a feel of their lives. And if you would, do me a favor and flip a coin and tell me the outcome.))