Cenor

Virtual Pillow Fight

*Red Eyes Black Dragon #3758 gets very angry and throws 379075 pillows at Darien, Black_Rosen, MyaMouse and DustyBelle*

*Blue Eyes White Dragon #3 throws 5500000088 pillows at DustyBelle, Black_Rosen, Darien and blackgem14*

*Blue Eyes White Dragon #3 gets very angry and throws 7092359806791684 pillows at Darien and DoggyGuy*

Ducks behind MyaMouse...

Uh, no. *makes a dark magic hand that pushes you from behind me*

user posted image

*Haxx #148 roars and throws 597026 pillows at Darien, MyaMouse, DustyBelle and blackgem14*

*Creates a Throw-Pillows-At-A-Platypus-Inator, looks around... On finding Perry the Platypus nowhere near, flips the switch that widens the definition of "platypus" to "has 4... or at least some... extremities" and ducks under the machine to get out of its way.*

Pillows all around!!

alot.png of them!

Edited by Snowwall

*Spittor #26 throws 290756 pillows at MyaMouse, Snowwall, Darien, blackgem14, DustyBelle and Marcus Pheonix*

*falls form sky and cleans dust while looking around*

I think I fell at the wrong time...

Uh, no. *makes a dark magic hand that pushes you from behind me*

Hey!...hits ya with a pillow and then runs away... tongue.gif

*Red Eyes Black Dragon #3758 throws 378677 pillows at Snowwall, Darien, MyaMouse, Marcus Pheonix, blackgem14 and DustyBelle*

Mwahahahahaha!! *Uses Magi dragons to teleport multiple misfit pygmy dragons-and their pillows-to Path Light's scroll with the instructions to wreck havoc*

Mwahahahahaha!! *Uses Magi dragons to teleport multiple misfit pygmy dragons-and their pillows-to Path Light's scroll with the instructions to wreck havoc*

MwahahahahahahaHA!

I don't need dragons to do magic! *picks up Darien with the magic hand and places inside ofmthe pillow cannon* BOMBS AWAY!!