Cenor

Virtual Pillow Fight

*uses dark powers to summon a pillow demon*

*Pillow Demon and the Cop wrestle*

caveman cop hits the pillow demon knocking the stuffing out of it. As they fight Darien throws brownies at every one..

Edited by Darien

-busts through the window holding a pillow, snacks Darien, grabs the brownies and hides in a corner eating them-

(gathering this is for everyone...)

*Grabs a huge pillow twist it into a massive pillow stomping rabbit lets it stomp everywhere before someone hits it with a pillow, then grabs a load of pillows and begins to throw at everyone* Haha everyone take that suckers!

(makes an epic return from malfunctioning-browserism and grabs hold of pillows)

YAAAAA!

(hurls pillows everywhere, smacks everyone but MyaMouse with a pillow, and then throws 16 pillows randomly, quite a few of them hit people)

Hope I didn't hit Mouse. Now what? (summons pillow sword and blocks with it)

*crawls out of pillow fort and yawns*

Man that was an annoying computer break.

I was leaning on your pillow fort.

I summon a male Savannah dragon from the completed list, put a pillow on him as a saddle, and ride him around flinging pillows.

*Bursts into the room, wearing armor seemingly made from pillows. A circular pillow is strapped to one hand, and a long pillow is being held in the other*

RAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

(starts throwing pillows at Melomancer from the back of my Savannah)

Ha! You will never defeat me!

(smacks the faces of both Path Light's dragons with pillows)

**He lifts his pillow-shield, blocking a few. He smacks one out of the air with his pillow-sword.**

RAAAAAAAARGH.

**overcome by pure pillow fight rage and excitement, he charges at blackgem, trying to knock her off the dragon with his pillow-sword*

**overcome by pure pillow fight rage and excitement, he charges at blackgem, trying to knock her off the dragon with his pillow-sword*

Hey! Savannah Sprinter, run!

(Savannah dragon takes off running faster then a cheetah)

NOW try and catch me!

(summons pillow cannon, loads it and starts firing pillows at Melomancer and Path Light)

//I am SO happy the Virtual Pillow Fight is back up. smile.gif

*Haxx #148 and Spittor #26 threw 739 pillows at blackgem14, Darien and DustyBelle*

*Haxx #148 and Spittor #26 threw 739 pillows at blackgem14, Darien and DustyBelle*

Darien isn't here no more, doof.

*sits on a purple pillow with black trim and peels the skin off grapes, eating the skin*

Yeah I do that. //I do it in real life too. tongue.gif

Roar!

*Spittor #26 threw 702 pillows at DustyBelle (Who is in front of Darien), blackgem14 and MyaMouse*

Hey!

*blackgem14 threw 146 pillows at Path Light*

Hey, Mouse, can I have some grapes? I love grapes.