Syrup

You are overburdened--would you like to exchange?

The only issue I see with it applying to breeding is that some people deliberately breed nice things to the AP, and being slowed down in this way might discourage them from doing so. That might work better as a BSA - 2 weeks active, catches 1 egg from being auto'd to the Abandoned Pile while it's active (after which the effect ends). Maybe a month long cooldown? I dunno. I'm slightly concerned that it might end up straining the system slightly the way I described it.

That was why when I mentioned this I suggested that the first egg you bred locked would ask, any further you bred while one was in limbo would automatically abandon as they do now. ONE "you are overburdened, would you like to choose" and only one. You'd have half an hour to pick before the limbo egg would abandon.

That seems like a really good way to implement it, truly. Nothing to toggle on or off, just a light safety net that doesn't inhibit breeding to the AP.

Absolutely 100% opposed to this.

Good Grief, if you don't have an egg slot open, that's it, you don't have an egg slot open and you can't breed or take any more eggs.

Get with the program.

Storm

Hm...I'm nuteral about this.

I would have no problem if this were implemented somehow. But at the same time, I don't see a need. It's all about paying attention.

No support, but I won't be upset if this makes it into the game.