MendezLightning

DIGITAL OBLIVION

As they neared the palace of wood, Will saw a large tree outside of the gates, its branches laden with leaves and cherries. Then raised its arms. Turns out: wasn't a tree. His Digivice beeped "It is a Digimon that has acquired extremely elevated intelligence and power. Called the "Lord of the Deep Forest", it is a terrifying Digimon who tempts Digimon who have gone astray in the dark deep forest to go further and deeper into the woods, so that they will never break out of that forest. The fog it generates from its body displays illusions, tempting the opponent into the forest depths, where it uses its branches like tentacles and ivy to capture the opponent for its own nutrition." 'Well that's sounds ominous and like something I should be worried about ...' Will mumbled.

'My friends!' the Cherrymon rasped. 'My friends! Come, come, there is no time to lose! I understand you have taken on the mission of saving our beloved Greenland from further disintegration. I will take you to the source of Greenland's power, come come.' He scuttled off into the palace.

Will turned to the others. 'I feel like this is a lot easier than I thought it would be. What about you guys? Don't you find this kind of weird?'

Edited by MendezLightning

"Why should we help him?" Kudamon asked. "We just got here and I want to sleep! Why can't I sleep?" With that, Kudamon turned and glared up at the sky. "Kudamon!" Zoey barked at him before turning to Will. "So sorry about him, don't know how to understand him."

"Yeah,who would let a bunch of young adults into their own city?"She said suspicious of what os happening.

"I'm starting to realize something," Ana suddenly perked up. "It's child abuse, a never ending cycle. They're either way to trusting or honestly have no idea how to maintain security so they let in the wrong people. Those people do so etching bad and they get desperate. They get desperate and need more help so they slack on security and let anyone help and then they let in the wrong people and so on and so forth."

"What?" Luna asked, looking up with utter confusion.

"Just rambling. What I said wasn't true. Ignore it," Ana told her.

"Hey. Psst," Mikado hissed. "Let me in on your experiment thing."

"Sure," Ana replied, an evil grin on her face.

Edited by SoiledLove

Mia for one had to agree with the boy named Will, this did seem to easy. Nothing was ever easy. She forced the thought aside and looked around, trying to spot danger or anything that seemed off. She couldn't spot anything though, so she just turned to Will and shrugged a little.

"Every adventure I've ever read starts easy." She said, turning and following Cherrymon up the hill. "Keep an eye out Dorumon." She muttered to her partner who nodded silently. "On Cherrymon, and on the others. They're right, this is to easy, but that doesn't meant. They're on our side either."

Dorumon gave her a skeptical look at this, but finally nodded again.

(i don't know what to do with Jason at this point. I understand what's going on, but i have no clue how he would react.)

Note to self: stay away from those girls, Jason thought about Ana and Mikado. He then looked at Impmon, who was staring at the other Digimon, of course. "Uh, Impmon, why do you always stare at everyone?" Jason asked. Impmon simply glanced without a response.

(Yeah I haven't had anyone interact with Mia so I'm kinda unable to do anything, and she's unlikely to actually go over and engage someone so I need another to contact her. Beyond that I can't do much beyond react to whatever Mendez has happen.)

((Soon, we're gonna be fighting more Digimon, but after that we'll have some time to get to know each other's characters. Also, who has the green digivice again? EDIT: no one has the green one, so i'll have a green digivice now instead of yellow))

Cherrymon led them through the hallways of the palace with surprising speed. Will couldn't help but think that this was all happening too quickly for it not to be a trap of some kind. He didn't know what Cherrymon would get out of it, but his thoughts were silenced as they entered an enormous room. Light streamed in dusty blocks through the windows carved into the wooden skin of the room, and at the centre, there was a huge tree, ancient and ethereal. Vines and wires hung low from its branches, which were covered in slightly pixelated leaves. At the centre of its trunk was what looked like a door of a vault, except it was wooden and covered in cobwebs and grime, as if it hadn't been opened for decades.

'This is a the Green Vault, it holds the Greenland Code. That's what is stopping the capital from disintegrating. Legends say that humans will come and unlock the true power of the Code and purify the rest of Greenland. I assume one of you is the human of legends.'

((Mikado is a guy. A sadist, but a guy))

"Cool," Ana decided, nodding. Then she realized that Luna was glaring and growling at Impmon. She blinked, surprised, when Luna suddenly hissed and stood in her arms. "What are you looking at!?" She growled aggressively.

Stepping closer to the Green Vault, Will felt his Digivice vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and watched as blinding light shone from it, like when Kyaromon digivolved into Salamon for the first time. The vault slammed open, shaking the tree trunk and letting digital pixels and lights rain down from the ancient leaves. Within the small vault was a green crystal that held what looked like an SD card.

The light from the Digivice became a beam and shot the crystal and green light erupted across the room. He heard his Digivice hum, "Greenland Digital Download Commencing. Code Unlock Commencing. Greenland Data Repair Commencing". It felt like a ripple of energy flooded outward from the crystal and the beam was gone.

'What was that?' Will asked, looking to Salamon, but it looked just as confused.

'You've restored the data of Greenland,' Cherrymon replied, but his voice was differently, it was lower and more threatening than before. 'And that means you've restored my power too!!' Will watched, unable to move, as Cherrymon's thick wooden arm came flying down toward him.

((PS, each land we save will be saved by a different DigiDestined, I just took the first one to show you guys how it goes down))

"I knew we shouldn't have followed this Digimon!" Kudamon said as he ducked out of the way. "But that was awesome what Will did!" Zoey said, laughing. Her adventurous side was starting to show through. "Come on Kudamon and get that Digimon!" "No ma'am, not this Digimon!" Kudamon barked out, sloating to the ceiling.